I dont mind the dungeon changes, but....

bunnycloud

But why do we do less dps in dungeons now? Class buffed=less dps against bosses. Against f12 dummy it's high and nice but have you increased the Defense of the bosses or what? Mind explaining? Please tell me this is a bug. I'm just gonna quit otherwise.

You also didn't disclose we'd be getting these changes, we had to find it out ourselves. @Hime

But why do we do less dps in dungeons now? Class buffed=less dps against bosses. Against f12 dummy it's high and nice but have you increased the Defense of the bosses or what? Mind explaining? Please tell me this is a bug. I'm just gonna quit otherwise. I just got my dps back that I had 6 MONTHS AGO. 🙂

You also didn't disclose we'd be getting these changes, we had to find it out ourselves. @Hime

1 hour ago, youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

I just did the revamped BC and all the new players in the party rage quit at the first boss... Devs should probably revert these dungeon changes cause this isn't looking good for the next few weeks

Why would they rage quit at first boss?

As for the main topic of the thread.

My damage increase quite a bit, considering all the stutters, lags and delays are gone now, Nothing preventing the full damage to come out

Edited by Uldrum

I find the dungeons to be excruciating. I thought the whole idea of having an easy mode was for it to be soloable, but now there is no soloable content (for non-whales) and everything takes 10x as long. I said the same thing back when they first added in the normal/hard mode system- players should never feel like they're progressing backwards, and this patch does just that. I'm not even sure grinding out C2A is worth it, and I can't do it across multiple characters anyway. No one fresh out of the story would be ready for ANY of these dailies (without C2A); even I feel grossly undergeared and I've been playing for years. Ugh.

• Like 4

its so stupid to bring new class, CtA to gear it and not being able to do any content to gather the remnants you need to open the chest

most people that opened the second chest can't use the accessories anyways cause it says opening failed

it was said that gear will give higher chance of running dailies

8 hours ago, ßIÖHÄZÄRD said:

People already started to quit the game, sadly my friends too. This update destroyed the game... hope the will fix it ASAP. 

The update just saved the game, stop making false statements.bif your friends left "if that is not lie" then it has nothing to do with the update, I bet you were on 1.4k AP range

9 hours ago, bunnycloud said:

But why do we do less dps in dungeons now? Class buffed=less dps against bosses. Against f12 dummy it's high and nice but have you increased the Defense of the bosses or what? Mind explaining? Please tell me this is a bug. I'm just gonna quit otherwise.

Just because you lost your gcd and xml doesn't mean that bosses have higher def... idk how you get to that assumption,  but I actually have higher burst than before. In dungeons you do less dmg since they have more HP so now you have to deal with mech instead of brain dead burst to top..

Like bruh, I got into a party in F8 and went into BC
That first boss...I thought we were in hard mode because we actually had to do mechs and the dps was not enough...
Left it, only to find it was easy mode...
That is not easy mode...and not for characters doing call to arms. I do not know what they were thinking and can only speculate they want you to buy their keys at end of event if you don't have some high geared friend to carry you every day through the dungeons.
That's just my experience. The dungeons before this update were very doable with 1500ap characters. Now its like hardmode dubbed easy.

• Like 2

They didn't increase the Def I assume but the hp is like 10x more than before. I regret getting my cta on my DB as it won't even be able to finish the event as I found out the hp was so much higher in "easy" after starting... ended up giving up on alts and motivation is already low to begin with

2 hours ago, Red0p said:

That is not easy mode...and not for characters doing call to arms. I do not know what they were thinking and can only speculate they want you to buy their keys at end of event if you don't have some high geared friend to carry you every day through the dungeons.
That's just my experience. The dungeons before this update were very doable with 1500ap characters. Now its like hardmode dubbed easy.

Ohh so thats why i saw them say they'll put keys in cash shop...

They timed dungeon hp buffs poorly (afaik on Kr they introduced that buff with 1st Ancient Dungeon, which we don't have yet). New/returning players will have a really hard time doing bosses with 3bil hp. So this CtA is the worst one so far and not new player friendly at all. With story gear you wont have enough deeps to do CtA, let alone if you'll be even able to survive. For Kr hp buffs were meaningless, cause they get ET9 and Elder scale tier accs from story alone, plus I think square weapon gems. Then they also have Soul Boost, which gives penta weapon gems, tria pet gems, IA gear, unity stones etc. so the stats and gear of new/returning/average player on Kr are way higher than here on EU/NA. They should've introduced buffed dungeons after CtA, not now. Also while UE4 brought a lot of good changes, it didn't save the game as a lot of ppl try to claim here on forums. F8 is as dead as it was before UE4. Yes, there's a lot of new/returning players now, but mark my words, majority of them will quit in a week or two, cause a lot of changes are not friendly towards them at all, including CtA. I also like how there's 0 response from @Hime or any other NcWest employee.

Edited by WhySoSeriousBro

Only thing that was buffed in easy dungeons (from HM to SP) is boss HP. (Maybe little too much for my taste.) All other things in easy mode was super nerfed to the point, you don't need do any mechs at all. (Even mechs that wiped party in UE3 was removed.)

HoI, TC and FoE actually have KR easy mode so they are even more easier now than before UE4 update. All easy mode dungeon you can do without doing any mechs so stop spreading lies and false informations. Do some research before you start crying on forum.

Our clan already tested all easy mode dungeons:
ST
1. boss - no mechs. You can kill boss little faster if you share that lightning attack so at least 3 ppl are not frozen during phase and do damage.
2. boss - no mechs.

BC

1. boss - no mechs. Avoid doing mechs at all. If you block orb and stay stuck in that orb aoe, you will die.
2. boss - no mechs. Only avoid stepping on small circles during phase. You will be dancing and die after few seconds.

CC

1. boss - no mechs.
2. boss - no mechs. Just stay under the boss during phase.

SP
boss - no mechs. You don't need kill both bosses in same time anymore.

HoI
1. boss - no mechs. Party wipe after fail mech was removed. Boss HP was reduced. You don't get IK from spiky wall, only damage.

2. boss - no mechs. Party wipe after fail mech was removed. Boss HP was reduced.

TC
1. boss - no mech, no party wipe after failed mech. Boss HP was reduced. Around 15% of boss damage is taken by mech. So if your party is not well geared, mech is still needed because enrage time is only 1m 40s.

2. boss - no mech, no party wipe after failed mech. No damage on debuff when boss jumping. Boss HP was reduced.

FoE

No party wipe on any failed mechs.
2. boss - Try avoid steping on black aoe circles or Master Hong blue aoe areas. It takes huge amount of HP even for well geared players.

In conclusion dungeons from ST to SP should have less HP on bosses in easy mode. It's strange that newer dungeons are more easier and much faster be done than older ones. Other than that I don't see any problem with actual event.

19 minutes ago, Shironeko said:

Only thing that was buffed in easy dungeons (from HM to SP) is boss HP. (Maybe little too much for my taste.) All other things in easy mode was super nerfed to the point, you don't need do any mechs at all. (Even mechs that wiped party in UE3 was removed.)

HoI, TC and FoE actually have KR easy mode so they are even more easier now than before UE4 update. All easy mode dungeon you can do without doing any mechs so stop spreading lies and false informations. Do some research before you start crying on forum.

Our clan already tested all easy mode dungeons:
ST
1. boss - no mechs. You can kill boss little faster if you share that lightning attack so at least 3 ppl are not frozen during phase and do damage.
2. boss - no mechs.

BC

1. boss - no mechs. Avoid doing mechs at all. If you block orb and stay stuck in that orb aoe, you will die.
2. boss - no mechs. Only avoid stepping on small circles during phase. You will be dancing and die after few seconds.

CC

1. boss - no mechs.
2. boss - no mechs. Just stay under the boss during phase.

SP
boss - no mechs. You don't need kill both bosses in same time anymore.

HoI
1. boss - no mechs. Party wipe after fail mech was removed. Boss HP was reduced. You don't get IK from spiky wall, only damage.

2. boss - no mechs. Party wipe after fail mech was removed. Boss HP was reduced.

TC
1. boss - no mech, no party wipe after failed mech. Boss HP was reduced. Around 15% of boss damage is taken by mech. So if your party is not well geared, mech is still needed because enrage time is only 1m 40s.

2. boss - no mech, no party wipe after failed mech. No damage on debuff when boss jumping. Boss HP was reduced.

FoE

No party wipe on any failed mechs.
2. boss - Try avoid steping on black aoe circles or Master Hong blue aoe areas. It takes huge amount of HP even for well geared players.

In conclusion dungeons from ST to SP should have less HP on bosses in easy mode. It's strange that newer dungeons are more easier and much faster be done than older ones. Other than that I don't see any problem with actual event.

Thanks for the information on these dungeon updates.

I was kinda stunned with "recommended HM 25" on every dailies dungeon recently and skipping dungeon dailies yesterday.

Gonna try this one then.

7 hours ago, Ketcun said:

Thanks for the information on these dungeon updates.

I was kinda stunned with "recommended HM 25" on every dailies dungeon recently and skipping dungeon dailies yesterday.

Gonna try this one then.

FYI HM level recommendation doesn't mean anything. You could be HM14 with decent/end game gear and you can run them. As long as you know how to dish out a good damage most people don't even care what your level is.

The reason you do less dps is because the bosses *levels* have also been buffed accordingly. While the training dummy is level 60, meaning you almost always crit and are guaranteed to hit, the boss are 64+, meaning in order to hit 100% of the time you need 124% accuracy roughly, and to have a fair crit rate, need roughly 60% crit. Fortunately since EM drops TB ss and NM drops Silversteel SS, this should be easy to accomodate given a few runs, especially if you do Forest of Echoes, since boss 1 *does* have a loot table that also drops soul shields.