Best update and the best game^^

Vcrina

Hello

The time i've been waiting for UE4 worth it. The best update ever, a diffrent world  and everyhting so amasing to be able to play without latency and admire the environement. From the release of BNS untill today i still love this game unique .

So i want to Thanks to developpers, i want to say thank you for all of  you who's worked hard to provide to us this wonderful game.

Thank you for this update !!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Same here. It's def the best update i've seen so far for bns and can't wait to see where it all continues
to go. The most notable thing of course is way smoother performance overall. Which i was worried about at first.
Even though i know that's not the case for everyone as i've seen quite a few mentioning in faction chat
their fps being lower than before and other issues as well. And yeah graphics are simply amazing that's for sure.
My cute Lyns look even better now ^^ Thanks for making it all possible!

• Thanks 1

Definitely loving the graphics update.
I've been lucky enough to not suffer performance issues aswell (50-110fps) at max settings.

ryzen 3600

16gb 3200mhz ram

rx 6800

3440x1440 resolution.

Fps does tank to 30 in Mushin tower when theres 25+ people around but ofcourse thats gonna happen. Dropping the resolution slider on the advanced tab brings it back up to 50 in those rare cases.

Edited by matthew

3 hours ago, matthew said:

Definitely loving the graphics update.
I've been lucky enough to not suffer performance issues aswell (50-110fps) at max settings.

ryzen 3600

16gb 3200mhz ram

rx 6800

3440x1440 resolution.

Fps does tank to 30 in Mushin tower when theres 25+ people around but ofcourse thats gonna happen. Dropping the resolution slider on the advanced tab brings it back up to 50 in those rare

Same here, no shutters good performance

Mushin tower is exception, idk why but there is also like 40 NPCs under floor (saw some screenshots) so it also decrease fps a lot instead of just players.

• Like 1