Cant login!!

sillwood

I Open NC Launcher 2  and keep loading and loading forever! I tried on my second pc, same result!  I restart my pc just to check if my pc bugged, nothing, again  just remains on NC Launcher and keep loading!!!! Anyone have the same problem? Any idea whats going on???

2 hours ago, Hunk Survivor said:

i get error -100 web authetification failed lol, just installed the game today.

This happens when you start your game "Twice", fully close Blade and Soul and Launcher, and Re-launch it again, press "play" and wait, the launcher will minimize but seconds later will pop back up with "play" button again, just ignore it and wait for the game to load from the first attempt, and you will not receive the error, however if you press "play" Twice, you will receive -100 Web Authentification Failure.

4 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

This happens when you start your game "Twice", fully close Blade and Soul and Launcher, and Re-launch it again, press "play" and wait, the launcher will minimize but seconds later will pop back up with "play" button again, just ignore it and wait for the game to load from the first attempt, and you will not receive the error, however if you press "play" Twice, you will receive -100 Web Authentification Failure.

it worked, somebody make this guy a mod XD

• Like 1