Forums

Games Undergoing Maintenance.

Songwolf

So.. How exactly do I even get this game working? Launcher broke, so had to reinstall it, game just kept giving me "Games undergoing maintenance." when I click play/launch button. Uninstalled and re-installed the game only for it to I guess update? But then.. "Games undergoing maintenance." What is even going on. Sorry by the way, new to the game and this launcher as well.

• Like 1

Thats my question also 3 Characters 2 have Quest ready the quest what i need for Wald of Echos and my main Character do all quest but have nothing free  , and now server under Maintenace again but my Brother and other are still playing in the game 😉 ????

Same problem here, "Game undergoing maintenance" while friends can play at the same time. 

Probably because i didn't do the pre-loading of the patch beforehand, i assumed it would be fine to do that on patch day

Guess i was wrong

Edited by RagBatavia

Very surprising there has yet to be any word on this, a bit disappointing too.

Update: Not entirely sure what happened or what I did, but after I decided to just completely wipe my PC of any NCsoft stuff/launcher/games.. Decided to try one more time and NOW it's actually showing that it's installing the UE4 version. So if this help, try uninstalling/removing the launcher and the game and their folders.

Edited by Songwolf