Can't login?

JTBNS

I've found a fix to it. It might not work for you,  but it fixed to me.

So, the thing is, what caused me the issue is still unknown, but I have an idea. But to fix this, when you first start the game, I assume that it doesn't start for you either, and you click on play game again. Don't. That's what caused me this bug. Just wait till it starts. It might take a little time like 1 minute or so, but it will eventually start without any issue. Hope it will fix it for you either.

Have fun.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

This error can sometimes happen if the launcher has been open for a while, which causes it to go into a "stale" state.

Please try to quit, wait a moment and then restart your launcher, if it doesn't work with the first try, try a second time, and then launch the game.

If you are still experiencing the issue, please reach out to our support team: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/

Hello,
I am a player of the EU server but since the update when I want to launch the game I have the message game in maintenance.
I have reinstalled the launcher and the game in full no improvement a charitable soul to help me in the procedure to follow to play.

thank you in advance