1 fps?

Synthari

Curious if anyone else is having an issue with frames. When I initially booted up the game it was running fine, smooth as silk and beautiful. It asked me to set my time zone, so I did, and as soon as I hit "apply" the game plummeted. No matter what I do I cannot get any frames. Is it a bug with my time zone? I don't see how it could but I'm out of ideas. I've tried rebooting my entire PC. All the specs are fine, PC is running fine but the game just seems to be losing itself.

GKXZHst.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Synthari said:

Curious if anyone else is having an issue with frames. When I initially booted up the game it was running fine, smooth as silk and beautiful. It asked me to set my time zone, so I did, and as soon as I hit "apply" the game plummeted. No matter what I do I cannot get any frames. Is it a bug with my time zone? I don't see how it could but I'm out of ideas. I've tried rebooting my entire PC. All the specs are fine, PC is running fine but the game just seems to be losing itself.

GKXZHst.png

If you have nvidia video card, then go to driver settings and check "maximum FPS" value.

If it is set to "1", then change it to higher value. 

Edited by BlueChick

UPDATE: I fixed it. I don't know if this will be a fix for everyone but the issue I was having was because of sound. The game was trying to use my Oculus headset as speakers. When I changed that to my headphones everything jumped up and runs perfect now. *facepalm* Hope this helps someone else with the issue!

• 4 months later...