Removal of Ctrl+I is unacceptable

LynMasterRace

Removing Ctrl+I, otherwise known as the Equipment Upgrade UI, is completely and utterly unacceptable, and makes it impossible for a player to plan out their upgrades and know what they'll need in advance without consulting third party (out of game) resources, which may or may not be out of date. Don't say it will be 'updated' either, KR still hasn't had theirs back according to various players and it's been months.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. We agree removing the Equipment Upgrade Paths was... questionable. We were told it was being reworked so we'll be pushing for it to be added back.

I imagine you've been told that countless times for various things that have been changed. I appreciate the effort, but I feel your efforts likely will fall on deaf ears.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. We agree removing the Equipment Upgrade Paths was... questionable. We were told it was being reworked so we'll be pushing for it to be added back.

Hi there Hime

It doesn't come to the  original post what I have to say... but I just want to let you know that it would be good to reduce or straight  up remove the gold to purchase items from treasure trove... since you need to purchase the keys with real money and also have to pay in game gold for the items? never made sense for me tbh.

All that is coming from a person who comes to try out the update after  more than a year of leaving the game... used to be a very active player though.

1 minute ago, Volaan72 said:

Hopefully they are removing the bottom three tiers of gear.

It will get a full rework, it needs to, especially since accessories that will drop soon, will no longer follow the exact same upgrade path / method as we have until now. thats why the window was removed for rework with mythical dungeons and gear in mind.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

especially since accessories that will drop soon, will no longer follow the exact same upgrade path / method as we have until now. 

Yeah, let them add some RNG to this upgrades too, including the lovely stage drop on failure. Oh, I can already feel the fun!

• 8 months later...