Report UE4 Bugs Here

Rynara

...The Koldrak's Lair has, under UE4 become unplayable. It freezes up if I attack, and stays frozen for 20 minutes. Before today, it would then unfreeze and I could still collect my reward, but today, it kicked me out and it registers complete but no credit, so now I cannot reenter the dungeon and finish my daily run.

..Since the daily runs are now so cut in the total number of possible dungeon runs, it really leaves me with no options to advance.

...KL was bad enough before UE4, but it worked. Now all I can say is FIX it, or at least give me and other players who might be having similar issues more daily run options so we can have fun and get our daily rewards... Remember FUN???? I do. Its what I was having before the Daily runs were cut in number and before UE4 came along and ruined my gaming experience here, and especially in KL.

...Before the current UE4 update, I was doing 7 to 10 daily runs. Now, I am lucky to get 5. Today, it will be only 4. Thanks for naught.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Azzuray said:

All "pvp" square pet gem missing "dueler" on their name

igYerRC.png

This bug is actually super weird...

Searching for "dueler" in the "all" tab doesn't trigger the bug:

n0yTRf2.png

Searching for "square" in the "all" tab triggers the bug:

4VlgBhW.png

Going to the "garnet" tab doesn't trigger the bug:

s04H8Ur.png

Edited by Cupidstar
  • Thanks 1

When are you going to attempt to fix Koldrak freeze bug , please look into it? Happens since the beginning of ue4 and theres no mention of fixing it. Many of us players doing dailies for koldrak get cucked out of a run because of the limited time to run the place.. My sibling uses 2070 super and they freeze when attacking the boss. Only Koldrak has this problem so far. 
Even if you're unable to fix it in a reasonable amount of time atleast compensate or something. Literally got to afk on the top floor to get the daily done, never had this problem with ue3 before. That also leaves me without participating for the koldrak when it has a chance to drop triangle-pentagonal garnet... Its unfair
 @Hime

Bug Summary: Sometimes, it is possible to be unable to move after watching a cutscene

Reproduction steps:

1. Go somewhere with a cutscene

2. Move the mouse

3. Press ESC while moving the mouse

Additional information: This bug is random. Sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't.

Press SS to get out of the bug.

Bug Summary: Sometimes, it is possible to be unable to control the character with the mouse

Reproduction steps:

1. Open and close windows and/or channel control and/or others

2. At some point, the mouse should be visible while you walk

Additional information: This bug is random.
Stop moving and open the inventory or SS, and the bug should go away.

I reported these 2 together because they are related.

Maybe they are the same, except the cursor doesn't change.

...Here is what I managed to do today to finish Koldrak after it froze at the 12:00 run and kicked me out as well. I was able to re-enter the 3:00 Koldrak run. As an experiment, I kept my movements to a minimum and did not fire a shot, and it still froze up anyway. I went about my business in my home, ignoring the game, keeping the dungeon active. About 20 minutes later, it unfroze with the run completed. I got my rewards and my 5th daily credit as well.

...I had experimented about a month earlier with this freeze/unfreeze action, as it had happened before UE4, but, with UE4, it also kicked me out, which had not happened before UE4. I was unable to enter the same Koldrak run, in either case, and had to wait 3 hours until the next.

...So, if you get frozen up, be patient and it may still unlock for you. If it does while you are still in the dungeon, you're good. Takes about 20 minutes(for me). But, if it kicks you out, then, if there is still a chance of completing  Koldrak, if there is still a later run that you can enter.

...My advice, if it has happened to you, or does happen, is to enter the earliest run you can, to allow for re-entering a later run, and you might still get your credit for completion.

Bug Summary: Running over ledges can cause you tu rubbedband and/or fall and take damage

Reproduction steps:

1. Run somewhere that has a ledge. E.g.:

• Ebondrake citadel's zone before the last boss
  • Cathedra cliffs' windwalk ledge
  • Outlaw island's slashimi entrance

2. Enjoy the bug

Additional information: Sometimes, it may work without running.

Bug Summary: "Smoke" behaves weirdly when the player is on the floor of the last boss in Ebondrake Citadel

Reproduction steps:

1. Go through the dungeon

2. Kill the last boss

3. On the other side of the room, there's some smoke.

4. Jump, and the smoke changes

Attachment:

L6QrxRg.png

kIFBwWR.png

rbxSHYd.png

Additional information: This may apply to other places with this type of "smoke" effect.

Jadestone village - The light flashes on certain spots.

Top of the side roof and entrance of the Silver Cauldron Rep.:

https://streamable.com/1mqd9g

Radiant Ring, Soul Wardens and Clothing Merchant:

https://streamable.com/fgy2qg

This is not an exhaustive list!

The 2nd one is really bad, because it can happen while just running.

According to this article:

https://epilepsysociety.org.uk/about-epilepsy/epileptic-seizures/seizure-triggers/photosensitive-epilepsy

What rate of flashing light can trigger seizures?

Between 3-30 hertz (flashes per second) are the common rates to trigger seizures but this varies from person to person. While some people are sensitive at frequencies up to 60 hertz, sensitivity under 3 hertz is not common.

Some of the "flashes" happen at around 3hz, which can be enough to trigger a seizure, according to the article.

Some of the "self-induced" do happen at higher frequency, according to the number of times I pressed the keys.

However, take my conclusion with a grain of salt, as I am not a medical professional. Do your own research.

I'm not even sure if this is enough change to cause a seizure, but, it's good to take this into consideration.

Bug Summary: Running close to the wooden structure where the NPC Nagan is, in Jadestone Village, causes weird issues

Reproduction steps:

1. Go to Jadestone Village

2. Run on the wood ... thingy ....

3. Enjoy the wonky camera!

Attachment:

kLkohLw.png

BAHEQlz.jpg

EEKXzjH.jpg

er3GfCJ.jpg

Additional information: The camera seems to shoot forward and put you under the water for a few frames.

It sometimes zooms into the butt or head, revealing the empty void and the teeth and eyes .... 🤮

21 hours ago, Todisthnahe1 said:

Dunno if this is a bug or intentional error QA side but however C2A stage 11 chest gives Obsidian and Garnet pet gems however the gems have no stats.

XPZ6JNy.pngglRg9T7.png

This bug also happens to the diamond:

NPTbgIx.png

Also, the stats aren't applied to the character.

Me, with an Heptagonal Diamond Pet Gem:

v1B78Gx.png

This is me, with the Octagonal Diamond Pet Gem:

q99uTEY.png

This is exactly the difference (loss) of 56 AP, from the heptagonal diamond:

sli2wcg.png

54 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

This bug also happens to the diamond:

NPTbgIx.png

Also, the stats aren't applied to the character.

Me, with an Heptagonal Diamond Pet Gem:

v1B78Gx.png

This is me, with the Octagonal Diamond Pet Gem:

q99uTEY.png

This is exactly the difference (loss) of 56 AP, from the heptagonal diamond:

sli2wcg.png

Yes, also beside having no stats, if they fix it im sure they going ot cucked off all to not being able to transmute with other "pet gem" and going to make them "immuable" //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/72.png

2 minutes ago, Azzuray said:

Yes, also beside having no stats, if they fix it im sure they going ot cucked off all to not being able to transmute with other "pet gem" and going to make them "immuable" //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/72.png

This isn't the right place for this, but ...

There is no immutable diamond, garnet and obsidian gems.

The NPCs don't sell those, you need to craft them yourself.

Which means, they will always be possible to evolve.

They just messed up the stats on these.

Maybe they did want to create the immutable diamond, garnet and obsidian gems but something wen't wrong.