Call to Arms - Dungeons list

Belido

Went to BC with randoms. 2 ppl died at 1st boss and considering the time it took to kill the boss, I just quit. CtA event for new/returning players my ass, ye right. Should note, I did 66% of dps (hm22 2.5k ap but overall outdated gear and unity). Now imagine some1 with story gear in reworked dungeons. Gl to new/returning ppl.

Should also note that rework was needed, but not with CtA event. After the event would be better timing. The thing is, those hp numbers are fine for Kr, cause they get current CtA level gear from just story/raid introduction quests, plus they have soulboost.

Edited by WhySoSeriousBro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Belido said:

have you tried it in BC?

Just did BC easy mode and there are no wipe mechanics on first or last boss. So you must have been in normal mode.

Edit: did all easy mode dungeons and no wipe mechs in any of them.

Edited by Grimoir

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Nope. Deliberately ignored all mechs to see. All some mechs do in easy mode is do damage, maybe you died cause your HP was low?

our tank died, probably not expecting mech a 3rd time and I kept dungeon selection to easy

13 minutes ago, Belido said:

our tank died, probably not expecting mech a 3rd time and I kept dungeon selection to easy

anyway will go for it tomorrow again, I was pretty sure my main been killed at boss1, but I was quite braindead at that moment so not 100% sure it was Easy, but for sure it was pita to tanks this as FM now.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:16 PM, Hime said:

@Belido, I had similar concerns but as @Kicsidudamentioned those dungeons will have Easy, Normal, and Hard difficulties.

Yes, we'll be expanding the available character slots to 14.

Right, those dungeons have easy, normal and hard mode, but easy bosses for new players have too much HP, remember, we're not in KR. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 6:27 AM, Kicsiduda said:

if we get the dungeon update, then their easy mode should be really easy, no wipe mechs in any of them, really low hp and attack

Low hp? I used to solo all of these in a few minutes now my daily runs takes me up to an hour with full parties :)...

On 9/9/2021 at 8:09 AM, Grimoir said:

Just did BC easy mode and there are no wipe mechanics on first or last boss. So you must have been in normal mode.

Edit: did all easy mode dungeons and no wipe mechs in any of them.

There's not "wipe" mechs but for new players they'll still die.  The bosses do a pretty considerable amount of damage with enrage phases.  Also they have just a metric balls of hp.  Even in easy, 2b hp is a lot for people in fresh c2a gear that are new to the game and is actually impossible for people in story gear once c2a is over.  I ran some dailies on my warlock 3rd spec alt that I sustain ~4-5m on.  With a full party of just anyone from f8 I was having a pretty hard time getting through them.  And I know all the rotations/keep good up time.  Take me out of the equation and just have 5-6 new players and they're basically boned.  They aren't gonna be able to clear most of these dungeons and even if they can it takes FOREVER.  Most these dungeons have 2 bosses, if each boss is taking them 6-8 minutes you're talking close to 30 minutes a dungeon with recruit, travel time, and loading screens.  Pugging dailies as a new player shouldn't take 3+ hours to do 7 dungeons.  They'll just quit.

• Like 1