What will happen to the players who do not meet the requirements of the new update Unreal Engine 4

Izuma Xiao

34 minutes ago, Izuma Xiao said:

It is unfair for the other players who love the game but we do not have a pc with the requirements demanded by the new graphics engine, there should be a server for those people

the game can be ran with specs under the minimal ones. So you should still be able to play it.

Well you played with a pretty bad graphic so far, so you will have to play it with pretty bad graphic setting after the patch.

3 minutes ago, poweROFLuck said:

It is also unfair to have a 200euro pc in 2021 and expect to play games...

Also this!

I know people cannot just choose their luxury, but sometimes you just have to face reality and go on with what your life gives you.

• Like 1

in stream ppl say if y play min hardware settings is worst like ue3 32 bit y cant play it !°

dont know why nc soft dont say nothing about this or test in raid ! ue  4 with 10 -20 fps in raid  y can delete game !

only ppl with 3000 euro pc can play good without problems!  but ue 4 is old and raizon 7 and gtx 3000 for this game is only sad !

2 hours ago, Sayahell said:

in stream ppl say if y play min hardware settings is worst like ue3 32 bit y cant play it !°

dont know why nc soft dont say nothing about this or test in raid ! ue  4 with 10 -20 fps in raid  y can delete game !

only ppl with 3000 euro pc can play good without problems!  but ue 4 is old and raizon 7 and gtx 3000 for this game is only sad !

UE4 Engine has been available since 2014 yes, but the hardware requirements are not determined by the engine itself.

The hardware requirements are determined by the developers. After all, the developers decide which level of graphic detail they implement. And depending on which effects and visual quality were implemented, the hardware requests increase or decrease.

Oh, and I love how players say the game would only be playable on 3k PCs. And the whole thing without any evidence for your thesis.

So pls really stop spreading such fake news.

But as far as the PC is concerned, based on the system requirements that were provided in the news (https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5237/minimum-computer-specifications-for-unreal-engine-4).

I would say the following PC should manage the game without any problems.

https://www.alternate.de/HP/Pavilion-Gaming-Desktop-TG01-2207ng-Gaming-PC/html/product/1726708

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Memory: 16 GB DDR 4 (3200 MHz)
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
Hard Disk: 512 GB [M.2, via PCIe, SSD]
Price: € 1.199,00
Date of looking for it: 06.09.2021

And I found it without looking long. At a price of € 1,199.00, I would say we're still far away from € 3k.
So I don't know what the PC situation is like in America. But in Europe, despite the lack of hardware, it is still possible to get good and affordable PCs.

18 hours ago, Izuma Xiao said:

It is unfair for the other players who love the game but we do not have a pc with the requirements demanded by the new graphics engine, there should be a server for those people

Minimum specs are not the lowest you can get the game working on: it is the lowest specs NCSoft personally tried during testing that got the game running. Keep in mind those specs are from 2014 to 2015 or so: if you got a PC older then that, it's not NCSoft's problem.

11 hours ago, Sayahell said:

Stop spreading false and misleading info...and poorly spelling your info at that. It's 'Ryzen', and there is no such thing as a GTX 3000. You undermine your clearly anti-BNS position with such statements...please just quit if you're not having fun and leave the rest of us alone.

So i looked it over here is the total cost of a PC that should be able to run BNS UE4 without a problem based on system requirements:

1x Prebuild with I5 4590 (not much difference to 5th gen),8GB ram, Hard disk with like 500GB cost around 100€

1x Cheap SSD (in my oppinion a must) 30€

1x GTX 680 4GB Version (i doubt it needs 6GB since there is no 6gb GT 730 to my knowledge) 100€ if you find a cheap RX 550 its good too.

1x Windows 10 4€

You could also just buy a NEW PC with some kind of Ryzen APU game will run perfectly on that too and its like 300€ for a Brand new PC.

Its a total of: 234€ and thats not even the best combination i just didnt wanna scroll through the whole internet to find the best possible combination for cheap.

If you complain about you game possibly not being able to run after UE4 you simply need to upgrade ! its like having a PS2 and expecting to be able to play the newest AAA Ps5 games on this thing your Hardware is simply to old but would you complain you cant play the PS5 games on a PS2 ?

1 hour ago, FeuchterLyn said:

So i looked it over here is the total cost of a PC that should be able to run BNS UE4 without a problem based on system requirements:

1x Prebuild with I5 4590 (not much difference to 5th gen),8GB ram, Hard disk with like 500GB cost around 100€

1x Cheap SSD (in my oppinion a must) 30€

1x GTX 680 4GB Version (i doubt it needs 6GB since there is no 6gb GT 730 to my knowledge) 100€ if you find a cheap RX 550 its good too.

1x Windows 10 4€

You could also just buy a NEW PC with some kind of Ryzen APU game will run perfectly on that too and its like 300€ for a Brand new PC.

Its a total of: 234€ and thats not even the best combination i just didnt wanna scroll through the whole internet to find the best possible combination for cheap.

If you complain about you game possibly not being able to run after UE4 you simply need to upgrade ! its like having a PS2 and expecting to be able to play the newest AAA Ps5 games on this thing your Hardware is simply to old but would you complain you cant play the PS5 games on a PS2 ?

I wouldn't go that cheap...I'd target a budget around 500 to 700 USD currently. Get a Ryzen 5 5600G, 16GB of decent (DDR4-3200 to 3600) RAM, a m.2 SSD (Wester Digital Blue is about middle of the pack performance wise)...and see if you can't find a mobo that supports BIOS updates without a CPU. I imagine any new ones would have a proper BIOS for 5000 series Ryzen out of the factory, but it never hurts to pay a little more for a lot more peace of mind. I know some people will be upset at built into the CPU graphics, but it sounds like Vega 11 ain't terrible. Just not great.

On 5/9/2021 at 20:05, wcnighthawk said:

El requisito mínimo de hardware más antiguo es de 2013 para gritar en voz alta. ¿Qué tan atrás se espera que vayamos?

It is not a question of how far back we go it is easy to put that you bought the game recently and your pc does not meet the requirements or you have to play it with very low graphics I think they should give an option for those people like a server

8 minutes ago, Izuma Xiao said:

It is not a question of how far back we go it is easy to put that you bought the game recently and your pc does not meet the requirements or you have to play it with very low graphics I think they should give an option for those people like a server

No. The requirements are already decently reasonable. Logic like yours suggests that nothing ever should advance and companies should waste immense amounts of money to service not even 10% of the player base.

For those who have pec of tin range or medium it is good and I am happy for you but there are many people who want to continue playing this game I particularly love it is one of the games I have played the most and I know there are many people doing it. As I have invested money and time as I say it is easy to say stop playing or go suddenly or it happens to me and many other players in this game and suddenly to you in another and so on, but the lodge in compensating for time and fidelity of your community to give a small option to those other people I am not saying something from another world or throwing false rumors

9 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

No. Los requisitos ya son razonablemente razonables. Lógica como la suya sugiere que nada debería avanzar nunca y las empresas deberían desperdiciar inmensas cantidades de dinero para dar servicio ni siquiera al 10% de la base de jugadores.

How can you know that they are 10%, it could also be 30% or 50% but since we are getting used to everything that is a business, let's make new technology so that they are forced to buy because if they cannot play they see the need to invest And so it happens with an entire smartphone from 2019 to the same function of 2021 of course 2021 is flatter, has more capacity and the camera is a little better but you have to buy the one from 2021 because they improve some things in the app and now the of 2019 that app does not work for him that is how things work now

Just now, Izuma Xiao said:

How can you know that they are 10%, it could also be 30% or 50% but since we are getting used to everything that is a business, let's make new technology so that they are forced to buy because if they cannot play they see the need to invest And so it happens with an entire smartphone from 2019 to the same function of 2021 of course 2021 is flatter, has more capacity and the camera is a little better but you have to buy the one from 2021 because they improve some things in the app and now the of 2019 that app does not work for him that is how things work now

If someone is on some crappy PC from before 2013-2014, that's their problem. I highly doubt a significant portion of the BNS population suddenly can't play.

Just now, Cappie said:

is even worst having a 10k dollars pc and still not being able to enjoy the game as it should be played for it being outdated.

Exactly, exactly. Honestly unless they have absolutely zero income at all (at which point they should probably be focusing elsewhere instead of video games), saving up to get a budget rig isn't too difficult. Ryzen 5 5600G's built in Vega 11 GPU isn't absolutely terrible (and better then the minimum listed for BNS UE4) and could be a good CPU to base a build around.