KR HP BUFFs will be on UE4 Sept 8?

Chiai

i don't usually use this forums but i have a question regarding the july update on KR they had an HP buff in dungeons and its a lot in all difficulties  if this its already on the sept 8 patch, how  do you expect for new players to complete the call to arm event. and dont tell me to use f8 because eveyone wants a minimun gear or you get kicked. and if you get all new players party will take an eternity to clear the dungeons. sorry for the bad english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciCahz35kAw

35 minutes ago, Chiai said:

i don't usually use this forums but i have a question regarding the july update on KR they had an HP buff in dungeons and its a lot in all difficulties  if this its already on the sept 8 patch, how  do you expect for new players to complete the call to arm event. and dont tell me to use f8 because eveyone wants a minimun gear or you get kicked. and if you get all new players party will take an eternity to clear the dungeons. sorry for the bad english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciCahz35kAw

The thing is, NA only has Easy and Hard mode. We do not have normal mode. Unless the UE4 update introduces the normal mode to all dungeons, its unlikely.

But a good question. @Hime Will all dungeons have the easy / normal / hard modes like KR or only the new dungeon?

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The thing is, NA only has Easy and Hard mode. We do not have normal mode. Unless the UE4 update introduces the normal mode to all dungeons, its unlikely.

But a good question. @Hime Will all dungeons have the easy / normal / hard modes like KR or only the new dungeon?

we used to have normal mode for a long time, then they added some kill mechs from hardmode to normal mode and called the result easy mode. This is NCwest logic, so only they will know what happens with this buff for us....

18 minutes ago, Belido said:

we used to have normal mode for a long time, then they added some kill mechs from hardmode to normal mode and called the result easy mode. This is NCwest logic, so only they will know what happens with this buff for us....

In all honesty, i think, we should get the following:

Easy mode - no gear drops, no achievement counts, should only count to complete a daily challenge, nothing more

Normal mode - like we have now, but mechanics that wipe in hard mode should also wipe in normal mode, else people will never learn. If no wipe mechs then all mechanics should be randomized like in Thornwind cavern, so everyone will need to learn what to do.

Hard mode - just like now.

the actual issue its not the wipe mech its the HP in example, sandstorm temple boss from 300 something Million to 2 billion in the most easy dificulty its something else xD well we can just only wait and hope for the best, because no GM actually clarify something on the forums. :C