How will they make people queue for TOP3 dungeon after next week with 4 people dungeon?

Chimetsu

They will change again Howl of The Hound quest after next week patch like usual right?

do they expect the community to queue TOP2-3 dungeon with 6 people then kick the other 2 for the last TOP1 ?

LMAO.

That is just so bad to me, doesnt make sense at all.

even though I don't think writing here is going to make any change, because they never listen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chimetsu said:

They will change again Howl of The Hound quest after next week patch like usual right?

do they expect the community to queue TOP2-3 dungeon with 6 people then kick the other 2 for the last TOP1 ?

LMAO.

That is just so bad to me, doesnt make sense at all.

even though I don't think writing here is going to make any change, because they never listen.

That's a very good question tbh!
They should leave howl of the hound quest how it is right now imo, or make it like the weekly dungeon spam quests, so you only have to complete 3 hard dungeons out of new, tc, hoi or sanctum (or even hch, because 40 ap achivement is still needed by some ppl)

On 9/3/2021 at 2:03 PM, Kicsiduda said:

That's a very good question tbh!
They should leave howl of the hound quest how it is right now imo, or make it like the weekly dungeon spam quests, so you only have to complete 3 hard dungeons out of new, tc, hoi or sanctum (or even hch, because 40 ap achivement is still needed by some ppl)

yes and too bad the community manager doesn't even bother to reply my question here.

To them probably this is not a problem, or they will only address it when the real thing comes and more people complain.

I wish we had a communicative community manager/community staff like before.

i mean its obvious if a dungeon is 4 man you wont be able to queue with more than 4 people for it. Common sense. Whether the group splits up and runs it 2 times or not, its up to the players. Whether they decide to kick 2 people to do the new dungeon 4 man, its also up to the players.

The quest should get updated with the new dungeon and shift to completing new dungeon + last top 2 dungeons after it which would be TC and Hoi.

Also i dont think 4 man is a bad thing. Original hard modes were always 4 man until they changed them all to 6. In all honesty in the old days 4 man dungeons were much more fun and easier to fill parties for. Not to mention you competed vs 3 people for loot and not 5.

Edited by Grimoir

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

i mean its obvious if a dungeon is 4 man you wont be able to queue with more than 4 people for it. Common sense. Whether the group splits up and runs it 2 times or not, its up to the players. Whether they decide to kick 2 people to do the new dungeon 4 man, its also up to the players.

I'd guess they do it the similar way the handle ie. for folks joining cold storage while having lockout.

23 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The quest should get updated with the new dungeon and shift to completing new dungeon + last top 2 dungeons after it which would be TC and Hoi.

Also i dont think 4 man is a bad thing. Original hard modes were always 4 man until they changed them all to 6. In all honesty in the old days 4 man dungeons were much more fun and easier to fill parties for. Not to mention you competed vs 3 people for loot and not 5.

Who said that is it not obvious? I am asking what will happen to the quest of Howl of the Hound. 
Hope you can read properly before trolling in a thread.

6 hours ago, Belido said:

I'd guess they do it the similar way the handle ie. for folks joining cold storage while having lockout.

Cold Storage has nothing to do in this matter as it is not 'tied' to other dungeons in a 'package' manner and you can always find other people to do it at F8.

Howl of the hound is different.

The quest is completed by top players (or at least people with brain) and it is always done in a package.

Splitting in the middle of the train will give unreasonably inconvenience in the community or even discomfort.

This will very likely make people stop doing it for the trouble it is going to bring.

When that happens, the top players will play the game even less.

Who said that is it not obvious? I am asking what will happen to the quest of Howl of the Hound. 
Hope you can read properly before trolling in a thread.

If you read my answer i told you, it will be updated like it was when TC released. So new dungeons will be the new one + TC + HoI.

Cold Storage has nothing to do in this matter as it is not 'tied' to other dungeons in a 'package' manner and you can always find other people to do it at F8.

The quest is completed by top players (or at least people with brain) and it is always done in a package.

Splitting in the middle of the train will give unreasonably inconvenience in the community or even discomfort.

This will very likely make people stop doing it for the trouble it is going to bring.

When that happens, the top players will play the game even less.

Unfortunately you have no choice in this. It was announced already months ago that all new dungeons will be 4 man as of UE4 update. Players didnt have any issues completing them back when we had 4 man as standard they wont have an issue doing it now.

I actually see this as a great improvement. As it will make runs much faster and easier to fill parties. It will not make people stop doing them, in fact it might make them do it more, since less loot competition, less waiting time to form groups, and its new gear so...people will have to run it either way.

Thats the objective way of looking at it and not the way it may be an inconvenience to you.

9 hours ago, Chimetsu said:

I didn't say it has anything to do with CS, I just took it as example how they probably handle it with the new dungeon. Which would be something like: the dungeon will not be selectable if you got a group with more then 4 members and in case it could happen, it would unselect the dungeon if more then 4 player a recruited. And yes, that also means that I guess, they don't care  or don't even know about the common daily trains.

But it was just a guess, maybe the also start a new 4-player dungeon mode. But nwm, we will find out in two days and they don't talk anyway.

• NCSOFT

The Howl of the Hound quest will get updated and here's the text:

Defeat 3 Heroic Dungeon Bosses on Hard Difficulty ; Complete the quest by defeating one or more of the following bosses, for a total of 3 times.Forest of Echoes: Kumi ||Thornwind Cavern: Uzume||House of Idols: Hexi Lexi|| Stonescale Passage: Amasa and Amayun||Cathedra Cliffs: Ayanka||Brood Chamber: Vetarex||Sandstorm Temple: Rukesh

Now to note for Brood Chamber and Sandstorm Temple, Dungeon Guide was updated so those dungeons are recommended for HM25...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2