Free Items with UE4-Release?

Zini

Haven't seen the Stream. Are we getting anything for free in US/EU?

I saw an older reddit post.

RUS gets a lot. 6 costumes, pet, changing-coupons, ...

Are we getting the same?
We could Pre-Register for things through the website in the past. Not this time?

Or we got free codes. Or something was send to us as ingame-mail. Or for 0 coins in the shop.

So, are we getting something?
Right now, i see only "pay-to-get it" buttons.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/shop/revival

they add new dual class and force u to buy those pack to get a free slot for that class, and no, just because they gave us free slot with stupid 3spec wl, doesnt mean that they shouldnt give us it again, since its a whole "NEW CLASS" lmao ... dont even mention that if u buy that 39 euro or whatever pack, it doesnt even give u that slot ..

18 hours ago, youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

Russia got 2 appearance change vouchers for free! I was expecting that we would get at least 1 with the UE4 update cause it makes sense that some ppl might be unhappy with the way their characters look after the update 😕

Complete 4 Daily Challenges 4 days in a row during the event period and we’ll send you an Additional Slot Voucher!

On 2/9/2021 at 8:26, hr1sto93 said:

No estoy comprando un paquete de 40 $ con cosas inútiles, todos los precios en este juego son absurdos con $, si las cosas fueran más baratas, más personas apoyarían el juego, pero no.

Exactly of course give it an option because it opens many people who find it difficult to run the game, not only what we are, this topic and I think that all of us who are here like the game and mentally not all of us can buy high-end pc for saying something why easy to say don't play or quit the game

20 hours ago, youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

Russia got 2 appearance change vouchers for free! I was expecting that we would get at least 1 with the UE4 update cause it makes sense that some ppl might be unhappy with the way their characters look after the update 😕

When WoW updated character models there was the option to toggle them on or off to the old style, maybe the same option will be available here.