Best stream ever my dudes

storeagebot

I hate to bring it to you but its very rare them answering actully important questions or important stuff in the stream. Just look at the comments when you wantch the streams. Sure most of them are kinda toxic cause if you want to earn respect you need to respect the other too but alot of comments actully ask important questions like "what you gonna do about the cheaters ? "

Every dev/publisher or whatever would have answered the question but to my knowledge they ignore it. This is litterly one of the most important questions you can possibliy ask and it gets ignored. Without trying to insult any staff but they simply failed their job cause they cant even do the basics of their job they get hired for.

1 hour ago, lillvargen said:

those 2 are not devs or publishers, they are simply community managers, they can't answer questions they don't know the answer of

To my knowledge the guy is also responsible for translating the game in someway so he is also responsible for alot of the fps drops. They support the community where they can i guess.

Right, ru stream showed dungeon changes and talked about way more info than eu. oh also they didnt showcase p2w stuff for 1 hour but actually read chat and answered stuff. Keep whiteknighting eu streams where they wont even bother to change the thumbnail from bd 3rd spec

• NCSOFT

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. The stream was approximately 90 minutes and we try to go through a few topics related to the Unreal Engine 4 update including the Treasure Trove if it's a Trove month. There is also the Firefox costume that you can get from clearing the Forest of Echoes on Hard mode. If there are new cosmetics, we like to show them because some folks want to see it and also they are well done. If you watch the VOD, you'll also see that we discussed Pre-Download, Dual Blade, Forest of Echoes, the new events, along with summarizing what's coming for the remainder of the year.

7 hours ago, FeuchterLyn said:

To my knowledge the guy is also responsible for translating the game in someway so he is also responsible for alot of the fps drops.

This is a straight up inaccurate statement and please refrain from making such. Our writers don't program the game text, they simply provide it. I understand that much of the UI and text does cause FPS issues as shown by the players and I hope the cleaner UI and engine upgrade will reduce that.

Edited by Hime
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey! Thanks for your feedback.

It would've been nice if you just geared up some characters and went to run some dungeons or raids.

Showing actual combat, not just standing around 🙂

People wanted to see how the UE4 perform in action.

@ Hime

ppl want know how is gameplay raids -  instanz  !

how works ue 4 performance like fps  !  other GM go in Raids and show how it works !  Y talk over  new Instanz  what is with new Insignia system from new Instanz !  we see old log in system

is not important new customs from trove or event ppl if y want thats ppl stay in game !

and  if GM fix xml cheats or bann Hackers perma how in other Games, !

iF YGOT Money y can do all here and cheats over all !

we want fairplay PVE -PVP and not pay too win !

15 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

is not important new customs from trove 

you are a liar and it sucks big time to have that costume behind a RNG wall!!!

15 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

and  if GM fix xml cheats or bann Hackers perma how in other Games

today I was kicked out from game and Koldrak after some major performance issues and downloading UE4 client in background and have Amazon Prime Video running too.. I was told some irregular program stuff was detected, so maybe there is some hope, when they learn to aim....

27 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

Lol, speak for yourself.

Being able to progress through the ingame store was one of the main reason i stuck with BnS back in 2016.

Back then you could just have "fun" and play however and whatever you wanted, and then buy whatever mats you were missing.

I would have never not in a million years stuck with BnS without the amount of things in the cash shop.

The game is wayy too frustrating and tedious for it to be enjoyable without being able to pad the progress with cash.

This item alone saves you hundreds of runs, probably one of the best items they've ever released.

v5TDcc4.png

Edited by Uldrum

In all honesty.....

Does it really matter if they say how raid performance is etc? I mean the UE4 upgrade is coming, its not something that will be cancelled or postponed any longer. There technically is no choice in the matter. So once it goes live you can see for yourself. Not to mention it will not matter what they tell you the performance is  as it will heavily depend on your own pc setup. 

223 posts

Posted 6 minutes ago (edited)

33 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

Lol, speak for yourself.

Being able to progress through the ingame store was one of the main reason i stuck with BnS back in 2016.

y say 2016 stop is 2020 !

go pvp see wintrading speedhacksand more or pve flyhacks - xml and y call  speak for me himself funny

if ppl makes money and profit with  y crazy ! 

9 hours ago, Hime said:

This is a straight up inaccurate statement and please refrain from making such. Our writers don't program the game text, they simply provide it.

Thanks for giving some kind of information. Still i wish you guys would communicate more and better to prevent stuff like this. To be honest you yourselfe dont have a good image in the community either thx the streams where you mostly ignore everything community asks and talk about your day or how beutiful you think some outfit is.

Pls note this is critics to your streams its not aimed to insult you or anyone here.

10 hours ago, Uldrum said:

I would have never not in a million years stuck with BnS without the amount of things in the cash shop.

The game is wayy too frustrating and tedious for it to be enjoyable without being able to pad the progress with cash.

The whole reason the game is tedious and frustrating is deliberate by design to encourage customers to pay for progress. It's your money, spend it however you like. However, you're contributing to a perpetual cycle of garbage game design.

Hopefully we still get the optional Soul Pass subscription-type model this year as it fixes an inherently flawed game design that is a direct result of the p2w model. It's mentioned on their Revival page but it wasn't on the stream so who knows anymore.

As for the stream itself, it was disappointing to say the least. There was no clear outline of what will and what will not be included in the UE4 update, and no mention of the update in November.

We don't really know how or if class skill changes have been made, or if party buffs have been removed.

We didn't see any kind of actual dungeon run, it was just gm characters in undetectable mode and the dungeon difficulty changes were not discussed.

We don't know when we're getting the story update.

We don't know when we're getting mythic dungeons.

We don't know what general rewards or systems have changed throughout the game.

We don't know how the ui has changed.

We don't know if gamepad support is there.

We have no idea about performance.

They should have gone over all of the points on the Revival website and clearly outlined what we should expect and how the game will change over the next few months, with a roadmap, but instead we got nothing really.

We got:

UE4

Dual Blades

Treasure Trove

Call to Arms

Forest of Echoes

That's basically the whole stream for 1hr 40 mins, it's really just UE4 and a new class. None of the major changes from KR are happening yet apparently.

51 minutes ago, Fat Cat said:

The whole reason the game is tedious and frustrating is deliberate by design to encourage customers to pay for progress. It's your money, spend it however you like. However, you're contributing to a perpetual cycle of garbage game design.

Hopefully we still get the optional Soul Pass subscription-type model this year as it fixes an inherently flawed game design that is a direct result of the p2w model. It's mentioned on their Revival page but it wasn't on the stream so who knows anymore.

As for the stream itself, it was disappointing to say the least. There was no clear outline of what will and what will not be included in the UE4 update, and no mention of the update in November.

We don't really know how or if class skill changes have been made, or if party buffs have been removed.

We didn't see any kind of actual dungeon run, it was just gm characters in undetectable mode and the dungeon difficulty changes were not discussed.

We don't know when we're getting the story update.

We don't know when we're getting mythic dungeons.

We don't know what general rewards or systems have changed throughout the game.

We don't know how the ui has changed.

We don't know if gamepad support is there.

We have no idea about performance.

They should have gone over all of the points on the Revival website and clearly outlined what we should expect and how the game will change over the next few months, with a roadmap, but instead we got nothing really.

We got:

UE4

Dual Blades

Treasure Trove

Call to Arms

Forest of Echoes

That's basically the whole stream for 1hr 40 mins, it's really just UE4 and a new class. None of the major changes from KR are happening yet apparently.

That's every time though.  NCSoft doesn't give NCWest any direction or help and Hime knows virtually nothing about the game.  I want to feel bad for them and I don't think the community should direct their anger towards Hime and the other staff but it's also just ridiculous.  The core problem is definitely NCSoft and not NCWest as NCSoft has basically said they don't care what NCWest thinks and is going to continue making whatever decisions they want for the player base.  Because of this the only competent staff NCWest had quit.  Why would you stay running a game for a company that ignores any and all feedback and just end up a powerless punching bag for the community.    

44 minutes ago, Uskdara said:

NCSoft doesn't give NCWest any direction

Just keeping that cause i need that for my argumentation.

or help and Hime knows virtually nothing about the game.

Why not hire someone who knows ? why not offering someone from community to help with the stream ? I am pretty sure some HMcoins would be enough payment for like 99% of players. (For the stream time not as staff obviously)

I want to feel bad for them and I don't think the community should direct their anger towards Hime and the other staff but it's also just ridiculous.  The core problem is definitely NCSoft and not NCWest

Here ill list some things that are definatly not NCsofts doing:

Allowing cheaters, Wintraders

Posting tutorials how to exploit bugs (pet pod event)

Having streams with litterly without a single person experienced in the game. (as mentioned they can invite a guest player)

F10 shop stuff limiting certain stuff to Ncoin only. (This is an assumption cause i dont know if NCsoft forces them to it)

They are responsible to do certain stuff too but they dont. I dont wanna defend NCsoft but NCwest is the big problem here definetly not NCsoft.

as NCSoft has basically said they don't care what NCWest

Can you remember the one stream with the korean guy who is responisble for our Region ? it was a QA stream and he was talking about how fun battle royale is and how they wanna improve this. Battle Royale is a Gamemode we dont have since years in this game it got removed a long time before their stream even got announced.

3 hours ago, Uskdara said:

That's every time though.  NCSoft doesn't give NCWest any direction or help and Hime knows virtually nothing about the game.  I want to feel bad for them and I don't think the community should direct their anger towards Hime and the other staff but it's also just ridiculous.  The core problem is definitely NCSoft and not NCWest as NCSoft has basically said they don't care what NCWest thinks and is going to continue making whatever decisions they want for the player base.  Because of this the only competent staff NCWest had quit.  Why would you stay running a game for a company that ignores any and all feedback and just end up a powerless punching bag for the community.    

Jonathan was respected because he communicated well and interacted directly with the community rather than the passive way in which Hime does, and it wasn't even his job, he wasn't a community manager. It's not that Hime knows virtually nothing, it's that she outright ignores the community and whatever work (word processing) in the background she is doing is completely passive for the most part. In my opinion, she is supposed to be out here, at the front line, with us, communicating with us, no matter how toxic some players may be - she is supposed to do what Jonathan was doing. She is senior community manager, yet literally every single question asked in chat during the stream was ignored, and the only time she even addressed the chat during the stream was to state that she wasn't playing on a laptop. Everybody thought it was pre-recorded because the audience was not acknowledged at any time, and it defeated the point in doing it live. All she needs to do is be honest and say she does not have or know the answer, or that she will look into it or provide the answer at a future date, she doesn't though, she just ignores everything and hopes it will disappear, but it doesn't. Now there is built up resentment and animosity toward her from the community, and it is honestly her own fault. Liinxy did the same thing and the community did not take kindly to it. I don't know Hime, and i'm sure she's a fantastic human being, but she just doesn't communicate well as a community manager and doesn't seem to be particularly involved within the community at all.

I was really looking forward to return for UE4, as i'm sure many others were (and still are), but man, NCWest is a constant disappointment. 6 days to UE4 and the pinned thread that asks for our questions, posted on August 24th by Rynara, still hasn't been addressed, and it's pinned! It's madness the way this company functions. In 6 days we'll have the answers when UE4 drops, and it begs the question as to what the purpose of the thread ever was.

4 hours ago, Fat Cat said:

Jonathan was respected because he communicated well and interacted directly with the community rather than the passive way in which Hime does, and it wasn't even his job, he wasn't a community manager. It's not that Hime knows virtually nothing, it's that she outright ignores the community and whatever work (word processing) in the background she is doing is completely passive for the most part. In my opinion, she is supposed to be out here, at the front line, with us, communicating with us, no matter how toxic some players may be - she is supposed to do what Jonathan was doing. She is senior community manager, yet literally every single question asked in chat during the stream was ignored, and the only time she even addressed the chat during the stream was to state that she wasn't playing on a laptop. Everybody thought it was pre-recorded because the audience was not acknowledged at any time, and it defeated the point in doing it live. All she needs to do is be honest and say she does not have or know the answer, or that she will look into it or provide the answer at a future date, she doesn't though, she just ignores everything and hopes it will disappear, but it doesn't. Now there is built up resentment and animosity toward her from the community, and it is honestly her own fault. Liinxy did the same thing and the community did not take kindly to it. I don't know Hime, and i'm sure she's a fantastic human being, but she just doesn't communicate well as a community manager and doesn't seem to be particularly involved within the community at all.

I was really looking forward to return for UE4, as i'm sure many others were (and still are), but man, NCWest is a constant disappointment. 6 days to UE4 and the pinned thread that asks for our questions, posted on August 24th by Rynara, still hasn't been addressed, and it's pinned! It's madness the way this company functions. In 6 days we'll have the answers when UE4 drops, and it begs the question as to what the purpose of the thread ever was.

I'm not trying to defend Hime here but it's been well known for a while that NCSoft completely ignores any NCWest feedback.  At this point the only people remaining at NCWest are people that just don't care or want to keep their job at all cost.  Hime can't answer questions because she doesn't know them and part of that is because NCSoft doesn't give them that information either.  She has no direct line to designers or developers.  She's just here to be a punching bag and the community is so understandably toxic that she's just given up and ignores anything even slightly critical.

@Hime
How to improve on streaming major updates:

1: Watch bns_ru`s Twitch Stream as a reference
2: Announce beforehand (hours) if stream can not be done
3: Do a discussion stream for a short 30min to 1 hour stream with pics or some kind of footage (if u have)
4: Stop talking about irrelevant stuff and answers ppls questions regarding the patch like for example buffs/nerfs on classes

Le 04/09/2021 à 14:49, storeagebot a dit :

ngl KR had decent performance untill they added back the same local.dat that they had in ue3 and it started to have fps issues again. 

Why would they ever put the things that caused UE3 the most problems back into UE4?

On 9/4/2021 at 8:49 AM, storeagebot said:

ngl KR had decent performance untill they added back the same local.dat that they had in ue3 and it started to have fps issues again. 

I've never seen any indications that they've done this and it certainly would have come up in Alice KR Discord if it had.