Share your Unreal Engine 4 questions with us!

Rynara

1 minute ago, Sayahell said:

lol funny mmo  with controller !thats is not important ! play how other

ppl cant log in ! cant play it bad graphics  worst game play ! new player unfriendly can't kill bosses with this Gear from  call of arms !

game crash -or cant load

Do you even meet the minimum requirements?
https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5237/minimum-computer-specifications-for-unreal-engine-4

@Hime @Rynara

The dungeon achievement to for the Thornwind Cavern accessories were removed (x10 Shimmering Scales and 1000g). 

Are there any intentions to bring back the option to buy the accessory chest in the future with Shimmering Scales and Gold?

Also, seeing as the new Ascendant Accessory Selection Chest was recently added with the UE4 patch. Has the drop rate increased to compensate for this change or should we expect the same drop rate chance as before?

There's nothing in the patch notes regarding the removal of this.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lucifer The LightBringer said:

@Hime @Rynara

The dungeon achievement to for the Thornwind Cavern accessories were removed (x10 Shimmering Scales and 1000g). 

Are there any intentions to bring back the option to buy the accessory chest in the future with Shimmering Scales and Gold?

[...]

There's nothing in the patch notes regarding the removal of this.

I'm also wondering about that - I'm fairly hopeful that it's a bug - I heard that KR still has that box and even has a new box for the new accessories which requires the new forest dungeon as achievement.

An official statement would be nice.

There are a lot of things that aren't in the patch notes - the update is very weird if you compare it with KR got at the time, ours doesn't make any sense at all, with the parts that were omitted it's basically unplayable and broken.

Why do we just get half a patch from the KR team?

Also why are there items in the Trove that are literally not usable anymore, there are no merchants to use some of the cores or other items? How does something like that happen?

Edited by Sparten

1 hour ago, Sparten said:

I'm also wondering about that - I'm fairly hopeful that it's a bug - I heard that KR still has that box and even has a new box for the new accessories which requires the new forest dungeon as achievement.

An official statement would be nice.

There are a lot of things that aren't in the patch notes - the update is very weird if you compare it with KR got at the time, ours doesn't make any sense at all, with the parts that were omitted it's basically unplayable and broken.

Why do we just get half a patch from the KR team?

I completely agree, hence why I take the patch notes released with a pinch of salt.

I trust AliceKR's patch notes far more as they are fairly accurate. Recently Warden got some insane buffs and those aren't listed once again on the actual patch notes (SoulShield Buffs etc).

Just another example of something that was omitted from the patch notes. 

Also why are there items in the Trove that are literally not usable anymore, there are no merchants to use some of the cores or other items? How does something like that happen?

The exact reason why I haven't bought any keys as of yet, waiting for an actual statement from NC Soft regarding this. Don't want to end up wasting money on a half finished product.

Edited by Lucifer The LightBringer

I'm stupid and didn't see this, i posted a seperate topic.

A few questions regarding the testing processes

How exactly did the ncwest software testers test this? Was it direct db gear assignment for test accounts or did you go through the process of getting the items and testing that way?

Do you have play testers that go through the whole grind of getting the gear and lvling it?

Finally, can you not organise a "Beta" client to work out these bugs while the live client doesn't suffer as much?

nc worked 2y to make the game on engine  without thinking that in 2021  many players have ultrawide monitors.  Have black lines so outdated. 

We have hoped for better performance, gameplay  but got  laggy baggy and poor plastic game

Edited by MorganClaus