Share your Unreal Engine 4 questions with us!

Rynara

15 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its because when it went like on KR there was a bug similar to the one we had with that soul event that prevented people from logging in. So it was advised to unequip everything to make sure you do not error out jsut in case the bug is included xD

It was class bugged, destroyers and lyn blades could not logon.

2 hours ago, Belido said:

it's the launcher which needs an update, as long UE3 was still live it made some issues trying to uninstall, but now (for me roughly 1h after server down) the launcher was updated on restarting it and after this, all traces of UE3 been erased from launcher-window/settings.

I have that new launcher that I am using now, but I did not remove any of the old stuff, because I want to do it just like they say, wait till after EU4 goes Live and then remove items.

My friend will come over and remove them for me, he said, so I don't have to mess it up.

3 minutes ago, Mewling said:

I have that new launcher that I am using now, but I did not remove any of the old stuff, because I want to do it just like they say, wait till after EU4 goes Live and then remove items.

My friend will come over and remove them for me, he said, so I don't have to mess it up.

If you are not sure, there is no hurry for this. It just uses up a bunch of space, that's all.

As you got the new launcher this should bring your pre-download up to date so it is rdy to start after- If you haven't pre-downloaded it will do a full download.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Belido said:

If you are not sure, there is no hurry for this. It just uses up a bunch of space, that's all.

As you got the new launcher this should bring your pre-download up to date so it is rdy to start after- If you haven't pre-downloaded it will do a full download.

Yes, I did that pre-load last night or yesterday, it says

"BnS_ UE4" and then I can click on it, and launcher 2.2.0.671~and it takes me to the sign in dialog box.

I think it is all I can do to make the game down load.

4 minutes ago, samoryo said:

guys ,im from uk ... from forums it should be done with the mainta... is still going? or  my launcher is bugged ? 😞

seems you readen wrong somehwere, with luck it will be online around midnight, but may take some hours more

2 minutes ago, samoryo said:

and launcher gett teh update and i don't have the ue3 server to uninstall it like in the videos... is just the scan file and the server selection... is that ok?

well the old game folder will be still there, quite some GB and can be deleted when done. But ofc you can just update and play, it is just old stuff filling up your disk-space.

Edited by Belido

Just now, samoryo said:

oh ok guys ..i guess i have to wait till tomorrow  ..ty for the help 😉

just hit play on launcher when you want to check if maint is done, if they find some hotfix it also may do a lil update, and when it is rdy it should start the game. no mater what happened with the old UE3 game files.

I have some issue with NC Launcher. Program was updated into version 2.2.0.671 and when I write login info and press enter, I get error message. (Launcher failed due to an unexpected error. Please try again later: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.)

Have someone similar problem or there is new launcher for UE4 version?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shironeko said:

I have some issue with NC Launcher. Program was updated into version 2.2.0.671 and when I write login info and press enter, I get error message. (Launcher failed due to an unexpected error. Please try again later: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.)

Have someone similar problem or there is new launcher for UE4 version?

I did.  Deleted the launcher and reinstalled.  Fixed it for me.

• Hime unpinned this topic

I'm still having the same problem I had with the old Client... the fps in game will drastically drop in populated areas but the game client is unable to even take advantage of the graphics card... which never goes above 30%.

So, what were these changes for?

unknown.png

and in case you are wondering... no I'm not limiting the frame rate in background.