Share your Unreal Engine 4 questions with us!

Rynara

1 hour ago, AjikaiTheWhiteSwordsman said:

You will delay also the release of UE4? I mean you delayed your stream already twice and we (the players) will start doubt about your UE4 release date.

you're right this is the second time he's late and they don't even say why he's late.

web:

Update Preview Livestream

Brett and Linda will be back on the Twitch screen to give a hands-on preview of our Unreal Engine 4 Update on Thursday, August 26 at 11 a.m. PDT (8 p.m. CEST) on Twitch.com/bladeandsoul. They’ll show off the latest graphics and game content, including the upcoming playable class, Dual Blade!

Pds: this was questions and answers but we are still waiting for the answers.

Edited by chilegamerz

Ok so here some headline questions thats been on my mind as a founder from na/eu game launch.

• Will we be getting the Star Based Dungeon System?
  • Will we be able to use the HUD used in KR's BnS  Complete <Its very sleek>
  • Will there be any way to possibly toggle off the vocal lines for damaged weapons, too clsoe to target etc.

Example of the UI and star thing below.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

5. Will we get a free character alteration voucher since characters will look differently in the new engine?

Obvious no, that's why they're in the special pack for the update and it's only "1" WOW 1!....

Everyone depending on how many characters he/she has should get a free alt vouch. The lighting in UE 4 messes up the characters hairstyle by a long shot. So whatever you've picked before will look totally different from what you have now, and you won't like it.

• Like 1

@RynaraI only have a simple question for you...will you deploy Blade & Soul running on ue4 in such a way that we don't find bugs around every corner ingame and can enjoy the game on release on the 8th of September as mentioned here (link: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5156/unreal-engine-4-update-launches-september-8)?

Since the livestream was canceled twice already I have the strong suspicion that the reason behind it is that Blade & Soul UE4 isn't ready or so flawed in performance that you don't want or can show it to your playerbase nor are you honest enough to say it if that is the reason behind it. @Hime herself mentioned that the dev team will have many more sleepness nights ahead (link:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/252139-please-provide-ue4-info-due-to-constant-delays-in-streams/?do=findComment&comment=2094496 )

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 9:07 PM, Grimoir said:

1. Which exact version of UE4 will the new client use?

2. In case of player influx, will we see the queue system like at launch be used?

3. Are we getting the "vanilla" UE4 update KR got or will we get the one with all the tweaks, changes and class balancings / content balancing?

4. Will we see the return of an anti-cheat and will XML editing and other cheats be blocked and punished?

5. Will we get a free character alteration voucher since characters will look differently in the new engine?

6. Will Bret and Linda do play-along sessions / streams with the players like in the past was done? xD

1. 4.25

2. yes (but player count will never be that high)

3. probably some scuffed inbetween

4. anticheat doesn't matter. Even the gameguard used in korea is useless against xml etc. Ncwest would actually have to start punishing abuse and reacting to mass reports.

5. we got that in the pre order pack. pay up

6. no.

you're welcome

• NCSOFT

Hi everybody,

Thank you so much for all of your questions so far.

While we are gathering answers to your questions, be sure to tune in to today's Update Preview Livestream on Twitch http://Twitch.tv/bladeandsoul at 11 a.m. PDT / 8 p.m. CEST, where you will get a first look at the upcoming UE4 Update and where some first questions will be answered already.

Will the new game client have a dynamic resolution option?

Will I be able to change class after the new update?

Will be there some sort anti-cheating measure against third party software, ect?

Considering cheating has not stopped and the amount of cheating has been growing, will the punishments for cheating be proper such as a one year ban or permanent ban?

Thank you

3 hours ago, Rynara said:

Hi everybody,

Thank you so much for all of your questions so far.

While we are gathering answers to your questions, be sure to tune in to today's Update Preview Livestream on Twitch http://Twitch.tv/bladeandsoul at 11 a.m. PDT / 8 p.m. CEST, where you will get a first look at the upcoming UE4 Update and where some first questions will be answered already.

Hellooooo? Again no stream?

so you guys lied to us, baited us to a completely waste of time stream and not a single question was answered, you guys keep lying to us about everything, I don't know what to say if UE4 failed to protect us from cheaters and what so ever is happening in UE3 you won't have any more players, the stream was a big failure. 

2 hours ago, Hellway said:

so you guys lied to us, baited us to a completely waste of time stream and not a single question was answered, you guys keep lying to us about everything, I don't know what to say if UE4 failed to protect us from cheaters and what so ever is happening in UE3 you won't have any more players, the stream was a big failure. 

I mean, show me where they said they would answer the questions during the live stream? They said they would answer them but nowhere did they say it would be during the stream. We will get answers in the forum this week (i am pretty sure).

On 8/24/2021 at 8:19 PM, Narudare Aran said:

My first question is about the controller mode (yes I am part of this community of players), will it still be possible to play it on UE4. The second question is about the current elementary Pugilist, will there be a small optimization of the simplified mode. The third and last question is about the end of the current story on act 11 chapter 6 for new players, is there a change of equipment at the end of the story in Korea.

Looks like the tab for gamepad configuration was removed.

For what reason gamepad support is canceled ?

This is bullshit, why are you excluding a part of the community from enjoying the game ?

is only the same what they say in stream ! nothing what interthing what ppl want know !

ue4 is a trap and nothing against chaetter !  xml for more fps !

no words about fps or combatsystem !? 

HIme test with old laptop wtf !

but we need answer about Raids and fps in it ! Thats why ppl play Raids otherside is useless all!

and y can quite game!

dont pay anymore 4 nothing !

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

but nowhere did they say it would be during the stream.

Its a totally reasonable assumption most people had cause do you really believe they could answer the questions in forum when it seems they are not allowed to post more than 3 answers each year ?

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

We will get answers in the forum this week (i am pretty sure).

Is this a joke ? I am seriously not trying to be toxic or anything but its impossible they are the only way for us to get official information and they get paid for it.