Share your Unreal Engine 4 questions with us!

Rynara

what is the expected hardware req for this? Lets say for low, medium and high quality graphic settings?

and as asked before, could the new client still be modified by some fancy 3rd party XML editors?

PS: Ok just found this one right now:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5237/minimum-computer-specifications-for-unreal-engine-4

A bit more details would be cool, ie will the client deny a Core i5 gen 3 or will there just be some lack of performance? And what resolution is high and what resolution is low?

Edited by Belido
update

1 hour ago, Belido said:

on the page Minimum Computer Specifications for Unreal Engine 4 (https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5237/minimum-computer-specifications-for-unreal-engine-4) you mention a NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 6GB!? Is that for real? I mean, even 4GB was quite exotic for this GPU and I don't remember any 6GB builts.

Probably a typo, since NCWest can only post what NCSoft in KR tells them to, including typos and errors.

Before downloading the new client, should we delete the old one, or will the launcher replace it? Old+new client take up tons of space, and if downloading ue4 will work as ue3 now, it'll need 2x the space for it. Would installing it on a 250 gb m2 sdd be possible?

Which ue4 version are we going to get?

Will there be a call to arms event?

Will we be able to turn off other characters' skill effects completely, like now with multitool or bnsbuddy (to get more fps)?

What exact version of Unreal Engine is the game gonna use?

And is there any chance for bns to upgrade to UE5 at any point in the future? Because, from what I've read, games developed on 4.25 will be somewhat "easily" transferable to UE5.

Edited by stahp

27 minutes ago, stahp said:

What exact version of Unreal Engine is the game gonna use?

And is there any chance for bns to upgrade to UE5 at any point in the future? Because, from what I've read, games developed on 4.25 will be somewhat "easily" transferable to UE5.

UE5 isn't even out of BETA yet. Why even ask this as a question? It's literally like asking them to stop their current efforts with UE4 to use something that isn't even complete yet.

After ue4 they will stop being so pay to win because cheats really among whales and playing being free to play is a lot of disadvantage I hope they consider balancing the game a bit even though I always buy the premium pass and I connect everyone the days at least 3 hours a day the same is impossible even if equipping itself in a decent way, I would like that at least the premium ones did not give more advantage than only the trunk and a few other materials at least we should be able to have some area where we can farm Some decent things or a better alternative, I hope everything turns out with ue4 and in this way more people get to the game so that they can keep the game economically and I don't know so much pay to win and we can all play at the same level.

I hope you take this into account and do not ruin this very good game that still has a lot to deliver.

en español idioma original.

después de ue4 van a dejar de ser tan pay to win por que realmente entre  las ballenas los tramposos y jugando siendo free to play es mucha la desventaja espero que consideren equilibrar un poco el juego yo aun que siempre compro el pase premium y me conecto todos los dias al menos 3 horas al dia igual es imposible aun a si  equiparse de forma decente, me gustaría que al menos a los premium no dieran mas ventaja que solo el baul y unos pocos materiales mas al menos deberíamos poder tener alguna área donde podamos farmear algunas cosas decente o otra alternativa mejor, espero resulte todo con ue4 y de esta forma llegue mas gente al juego para que se puedan mantener el juego de forma económica y no se tan pay to win y podamos jugar todos al mismo nivel.

espero que tengan esto en cuenta y no arruinen este juego tan bueno que todavia tiene mucho que entregar.

1) will players have more free options to modify simple mod feature or will we still be forced to use pre-designed skills in simple mode? (Note. Some classes have decent design, for others it's like 30% dps lost) 

2) is NCSoft going to change their TOS and allow players to use some addons - such as UI design change? (Note. There are very many videos with very good graphic designs compare to original one, WoW is allowing addons for UI changes since the beginning, why not follow their example)

3) will the new UI bring more options, such as hide some of the party membera or quest logs, or make just specific window bigger/smaller? 

4) is there any plan to make PVP more enjoyable, aka. Remove one shots from game ? (Note. Back in 45 it was fun whem people had to combine cc chain to kill player, now all you need is specific class and 100-0 one-shot in air, not even talking about 6v6 where some classes just hold rmb and do 1sec kills)

5) will the "grind part" be redesigned ? (Note. For example from 100 or 300 runs to like 20 runs but item would cost 5 times more, while it would get cheaper the more runs you finish? Make system reward people who like to farm, but also give an option  for people who hate to farm specific dungeon)

6) will ue4 give more events for costumes ? (Note. There are so many costumes in the game, yet special offers just keep rotating like 10 of them.. let people have more opuetinity to buy other costumes = profit for you guys too.)

On 8/24/2021 at 7:19 PM, Narudare Aran said:

My first question is about the controller mode (yes I am part of this community of players), will it still be possible to play it on UE4...

I would also like confirmation of gamepad mode in UE4, we're a small community but it is the only way we play. Additionally, it would be nice to know what equipment will be rewarded through Act 11 Chapter 7 - 14. Also, please go over the details of what kind of event or battle pass like system we'll be getting on September 8th.

Members

17 posts

Posted 1 hour ago

Any Ranking changes after the ue4 update so ppl cant abuse the Rankings anymore ? like removeing Hongmoon Coins from season reward and switch it with other stuff ?

funny for more reason / hacks for cheater too use it !

22 hours ago, LynMasterRace said:

UE5 isn't even out of BETA yet. Why even ask this as a question? It's literally like asking them to stop their current efforts with UE4 to use something that isn't even complete yet.

Can you even read? Do you know the meaning of "any point in the future"? Does that sound to you like stopping what they are doing? And the main question was merely what version of ue4 is it gonna use anyway.

1. Which exact version of UE4 will the new client use?

2. In case of player influx, will we see the queue system like at launch be used?

3. Are we getting the "vanilla" UE4 update KR got or will we get the one with all the tweaks, changes and class balancings / content balancing?

4. Will we see the return of an anti-cheat and will XML editing and other cheats be blocked and punished?

5. Will we get a free character alteration voucher since characters will look differently in the new engine?

6. Will Bret and Linda do play-along sessions / streams with the players like in the past was done? xD