Event Vials/Packs

Hijack

2 hours ago, Talaus said:

Patch was just launched, yet the the Sacred Vials and Pet Packs from the event are already locked behind the Account Weekly Limit. What's up with that?

They've...always been? They've always had a limit of 2/week for almost every event in the last year I've been playing. This limit is not linked to the other two you can get via Honing Oils, so I'm not sure what issue you are having exactly.

They made same mistake as always. Sacred Vials and Pet Packs have shared counter with previous event.

This time with cat coins. So if you had some spared cat coins and used them on Sacred Vials and Pet Pack before maintenance, you are already locked for this week.

This happened so many times, I'm not surprised anymore.

I have the same issue. I believe the game thinks the new event tokens are the same as the ones from 2 events ago and everyone who bought them before the maintenance using old tokens is locked from buying them with the new tokens. @Himeany idea if this will be resolved or we have to contact support ourselves?

49 minutes ago, lillvargen said:

I contacted support, they are rly slow on answering thou

and I suspect the answer will be "post on forums"

never fails 😕

Yeah really really slow. And the chance you get no bot/script answer is 0.000000001%.
I have the same issue and the support told me "repair your client" and also gave me a guide for it... idk what to say tbh.

And I just thought the game was trolling me. I always repair the client before and after an update.

• NCSOFT
8 hours ago, lillvargen said:

I took vial and petpack with enchanted tickets, shows me red on resurgence tokens too

8 hours ago, Chunin said:

I have the same issue. I believe the game thinks the new event tokens are the same as the ones from 2 events ago and everyone who bought them before the maintenance using old tokens is locked from buying them with the new tokens. @Himeany idea if this will be resolved or we have to contact support ourselves?

Let me escalate this to the team!

well, friday, probably off for weekend so not expecting any answer

but its really rotten to block because we were smart enough to save some of the moonlit coins

if this can't be fixed by open up dragon express so we can buy with the new event coins at least give us the vials and petpacks we miss

• NCSOFT

Hello! Apologies on the delay. There won't be any issues with purchasing Sacred Vials and Pet Packs at their limit this week with Enchanted TIckets and Resurgence Coins.

Our Customer Support team will be assisting you with the account limit issue last week. If you haven't submitted a ticket yet, please do so. @lillvargen @Hijack@Azzurey@Chunin

Thank you!

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello! Apologies on the delay. There won't be any issues with purchasing Sacred Vials and Pet Packs at their limit this week with Enchanted TIckets and Resurgence Coins.

Our Customer Support team will be assisting you with the account limit issue last week. If you haven't submitted a ticket yet, please do so. @lillvargen @Hijack@Azzurey@Chunin

Thank you!

Thank you for the response. Just hope support will make it in time, before this week's Weekly Limit reset.

First time when they implemented the weekly vials/pet packs limitation was at 5 per week and patch after patch they dropped down to 2 which is a scummy move and shows how they operate, if this stupid mechanics comes in UE4 game will go down quick...

1 hour ago, FlCosmin said:

First time when they implemented the weekly vials/pet packs limitation was at 5 per week and patch after patch they dropped down to 2 which is a scummy move and shows how they operate, if this stupid mechanics comes in UE4 game will go down quick...

at least they stopped removing them from dragon express right at end from event.