[Resurgence Event] - There are so many things wrong with this event

Hello!

I consider the next event is completely useless, what are those rewards?

You have to do 7 dailies to be able to farm the 1 outfit ticket and 1 accessories ticket and 1 oil and pet pack. 

Based on what are you saying in this event a player have to play everyday and by doing 7 dailies can get max 168 tokens. If I want to get all the rewards I have to play on multiple characters to do this event to be able to do this event but let's say this is not the biggest problem, there were multiple events like this to burn out people. "Is funny this is your way to prepare people for unreal engine 4 not gonna lie".

The rewards:

- 1 outfit and 1 accessories ticket really? now we can't farm for all of our desire chars, now we have the chance to farm only 1 but guess what, all the outfits from the list are "ALREADY" in game. I understand to add some outfits which are already in game but not even one new? now all the new outfits are comming in F10 only? Summer event, this one also nothing new...really?

- We need 400+ of veils and pet packs and we get only 2 every week guaranteed from events...I understand you don't want to get that many but we could raise this number a bit right? items keep coming, methods to get them are disappearing but alriiight you want people to invest more money.

- Scales, you need scales for every item in this game and you give us 1 fragment? 1 fragment? from RNG? really...I think could be the moment to get 1 full scales in RNG's items? or more fragments than one? I need 600 full scales and I'm investing money and playing the game and I still struggle with them.

- 1 Fusion stone? really? you can increase this number as well, we have all the items to upgrade and to reach stage 20 with low rates, what can do the players with 1 fusion stone? 

You want more players to play this game, you want to revive this dead game, this is not the way how to do it. People are looking for a friendly game and worth to play. I can guarantee that you will lose more players if you keep decreasing the events rewards and F2P items given by you instead of offering more and make everyone happy. (Whales and F2P) , you cant keep this game only with people who invest. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

@AjikaiTheWhiteSwordsmanThey don't intend or expect players to buy every item in the shop, the same way when you order food or go to a restaurant they don't expect or plan for you to order every item on the menu...

Dude "Cricket! Get ready for our UE4 Update with our Hongmoon Resurgence event. We want to give you as many Hongmoon Resurgence Boxes as we can, so complete 3, 5, and 7 Daily Challenges and collect the Boxes from the Login Rewards during the event period."

Look how they promote this event, like it's some awesome event that should get people to play again to get ready for UE4...

But all they give is trash.. ncsoft completely lost touch with reality and doesn't seem to understand how bad the things they give really are..

I mean Hime acts like getting a purple unity stone is like getting 50k gold for free... like it's some super special reward only given out to people that watched the stream... they even limited it to 1000 people for god sake..  (not that there are that many active people, let alone people that watch the stream, but still... the fact they limit it says enough)

No wonder they think an event like this will get people ready for UE4... they are clueless about this game.

EU4 isn't gonna change anything, it's not gonna get people back, not gonna solve lag, not gonna solve the endless cheating in this game..

i dont even understand why they spent so much time working on this update, if they don't even do some proper events and talk with the community to get people back..
Do a proper event, listen to the community, stop the p2w,  start banning cheaters.... or else doing an update like this is completely pointless and it will change NOTHING AT ALL.

• Like 5

On 8/7/2021 at 7:19 AM, sFMos said:

Dude "Cricket! Get ready for our UE4 Update with our Hongmoon Resurgence event. We want to give you as many Hongmoon Resurgence Boxes as we can, so complete 3, 5, and 7 Daily Challenges and collect the Boxes from the Login Rewards during the event period."

Look how they promote this event, like it's some awesome event that should get people to play again to get ready for UE4...

But all they give is trash.. ncsoft completely lost touch with reality and doesn't seem to understand how bad the things they give really are..

I mean Hime acts like getting a purple unity stone is like getting 50k gold for free... like it's some super special reward only given out to people that watched the stream... they even limited it to 1000 people for god sake..  (not that there are that many active people, let alone people that watch the stream, but still... the fact they limit it says enough)

No wonder they think an event like this will get people ready for UE4... they are clueless about this game.

EU4 isn't gonna change anything, it's not gonna get people back, not gonna solve lag, not gonna solve the endless cheating in this game..

i dont even understand why they spent so much time working on this update, if they don't even do some proper events and talk with the community to get people back..
Do a proper event, listen to the community, stop the p2w,  start banning cheaters.... or else doing an update like this is completely pointless and it will change NOTHING AT ALL.

Every stream I've watched has had about 2,000 viewers, and there are indications there are at least that many active players daily for BNS. If it had less then a thousand, NCSoft would have shut it down ages ago. Not justifying the stream rewards, most of them are kinda not great...but keep in mind Hime has ZERO SAY whatsoever what rewards are provided on stream, or any content whatsoever. They're a Community Manager, not a coder...not that it would matter as NCSoft dictates what features and content are added or removed from the game, and NCWest has zero say in any capacity.

This is why suggestions are meaningless as none of them will make it into the game. You can complain all you'd like about it, but at the end of the day, you're complaining to the wrong people and the right people don't speak English.

I will object to your claims that UE4 won't solve lag and performance issues: we've seen countless streams from KR that indicate performance and lag are greatly reduced on hardware made in the last five years or so. It's not perfect but much better then before. Also the game is pretty popular in KR and since we always get updates from KR eventually, it's not really the people in NA and EU working on it (other then translation/voice acting maybe???), but the KR devs simply passing the patches along.

Also I dunno why they won't ban cheaters, honestly. I stopped bothering to report them ages ago because nothing was done. I agree with a lot of your post, just certain facets of it I don't.

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

the only thing wrong with resurgence event is outfit box restricted to 1/account

Agreed! I loved events that let you get multiple Emperor's Outfit Boxes, I completed so many outfit collections on my characters with those...none of the outfits really entice me in the Resurgence Box, though, or I already have them...

On 8/6/2021 at 8:29 PM, AjikaiTheWhiteSwordsman said:

- 1 outfit and 1 accessories ticket really? now we can't farm for all of our desire chars, now we have the chance to farm only 1 but guess what, all the outfits from the list are "ALREADY" in game. I understand to add some outfits which are already in game but not even one new? now all the new outfits are comming in F10 only? Summer event, this one also nothing new...really?

This is to force you to buy the Outfit Delivery Stamps, or to buy premium.

Instead of having 1 outfit per char, now you pay to pass it along your chars.