Rhapsody outfit

undercaine16

Today is the last day to obtain the rhapsody outfit and, of course, I didn't get it with my horrible luck and find myself very frustrated. Putting aside the fact that I find quite dumb to put an outfit a lot of people waited for in a limited rng box, I'm just asking if it will be available again soon with a "safe" way to obtain it. I don't mind putting a bit of money for outfits, but please, don't lock them behind rng, especially when it's not a already existing recoloured outfit...

• Like 2

When it comes to rng boxes like this one, I just purchase them daily and open all of them usually on the last day or the following day when they're no longer available for purchase. out of the 21, or 22, boxes hoarded, I ended up getting the Rhapsody outfit 3 times. For me at least, it has always been the case that I get the outfit when using this method and I usually get the outfit more than once.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 10:34 AM, Faux Realz said:

When it comes to rng boxes like this one, I just purchase them daily and open all of them usually on the last day or the following day when they're no longer available for purchase. out of the 21, or 22, boxes hoarded, I ended up getting the Rhapsody outfit 3 times. For me at least, it has always been the case that I get the outfit when using this method and I usually get the outfit more than once.

You were just lucky.

I do the same. Collect the chests until the end and open all in a row.
You know what i got the last 3 times? - Zero costumes.
Also, got only 2 purple color items from all chests this time. Fantastic, right?

by the way
The drop rate from the new costume chest is also sh...
20 chests, 5 different costumes. 3/4 useless double, triple, ...
And of course, 0 of the new costumes. Only 5 old ones.

The drop rate in the game was never this low like nowadays.
Have the feeling, each month, while sitting in their group to talk,
one says: "time to lower the drop rate again" and everyone else: "yes"