Forums

Challenge Mode Flying?

Yie

9 minutes ago, Yie said:

When will NC actually ban cheaters

Unlikely they will ever start banning them cause its safe to assume like 90% of players uses some kind of cheat either cause its needed to have a okish performing game or cause they actully want to cheat in TC or whatever. Aside from that the most obvious stuff the wintrade is not getting punished either showing us there also dosent exists even the slightest interest in removing cheaters from this game.

Personally i am at a point again i do 5 dailys and thats it game is not enjoyable anymore. PVE is litterly run the same dungeon thousands of times and pvp is unplayable unless you play a meta class.

Lmao how many more years must pass untill you ppl realise that They simply dont care!! Cheaters have been running loose for years now in bns, unpunished.     The only thing thats gonna happen is a moderator to delete this post....because *oh noooes* you exposed a cheater, time to hide the truth. Also big joke to ppl who think/expect ue4 to be the BIG SAVIOUR of finally no cheaters/hackers..........HAHAHAHAHA             the cheat engine is already done and tested for ue4, if you go into certain discords. So yeah have fun waiting for teH big saviour.

5 hours ago, Yie said:

How are we ever suppose to get a good rank in Thornwind Cavern Challenge mode when you got super jumpers and fly hackers floating to collect rings. Like look at this

https://streamable.com/c0v01v

When will NC actually ban cheaters

Yup. Players that cheat the challenge mode get the nice rewards while those groups who actually do it legitimately get the middle finger.

2 hours ago, Puril said:

Also big joke to ppl who think/expect ue4 to be the BIG SAVIOUR of finally no cheaters/hackers..........HAHAHAHAHA             the cheat engine is already done and tested for ue4, if you go into certain discords. So yeah have fun waiting for teH big saviour.

many like myself just said there is a good chance to avoid this while redoing the whole engine, but if the don't care about the XML crap at all, ofc this will not happen.

Anyway, I get tired of this, esp. as some already started to flame ya, if not using addons...I guess if this will stay that way with UE4, I consider this stuff is OK to join.

24 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello @Yie, do you have a ticket number for this report that I can follow up with the team on? Thanks!

You the staff members should've been the ones doing something about this even if there are no reports. Most top groups on dungeon challenge ranking have unreachable amounts of points, they are only reachable with this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ jump xml which you dont even have the decency to lock server-side or whatever.

Even some groups have names like Jetpack, Jump and run, Jumpsolution, and stuff like that because they DONT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ care, because they KNOW how incompetent NC is and they know there isn't gonna be a single consequence.

Thats how the game is going, having 0 security nor sanctions on cheaters, everyone does whatever tf they want, and most likely it will remain like that, sadly. I guess some things never change. So sad this great game is in such an awful state.

47 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello @Yie, do you have a ticket number for this report that I can follow up with the team on? Thanks!

The ticket number is 23734180. Btw most CM scores over 37k points are definitely doing the same thing so they should be investigated as well

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

here are videos of the hack, but used in different content. and the clowns replying to the support tickets are just copy pasting the "we will investigate" even though there are video clips of the hack being used attached to the ticket. maybe u should look yourself.

7 hours ago, Hime said:

@Yie@SaitoooooooooThank you both!

You will find a very detailed ticket with team names, player names, clan names of all associated players, time stamps. This same ticket is being copy and pasted to the Blade & Soul community to be sent in repeatedly. Every single player in this community knows about the super jump .xml file edit and the Cheat Engine speed hack/lock height and that NC Support will not punish these players accordingly. They use these abilities to jump multiple times during the phase window to get multiple orbs that are unobtainable through legitimate means.

29 minutes ago, Vcrina said:

Hello 

To all the "mushroms"  Yie and others who wish the top 20 cm to be deleted:

-what"s your gear and brain level?

-to don't talk about your skill  or the difficulty to press some buttons.

Top 1 it will be allways for Leitna, the most geared player and skilled on this server, he deserved. He is abble to metl that boss alone .

Instead of spending the time on forums, go play and farm some more , maybe you'll get some brain cell 🙂

Monkey spotted. Bruh. Wtf are you coming up with here. Nobody is talking about gear or skill, and nobody gives a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about how skilled or geared leitna is. If his gear has anything to do in this matter is in fact because he whaled so much he won't ever get any somewhat severe sanctions, regardless of what he does and how many cheats he uses, just like many others.

And your party is one of the top 3 who abuses the jetpack aswell https://prnt.sc/1ee7r7y, go back to your cave

Edited by stahp

3 hours ago, Sayahell said:

thats is sad and true what must happen if the fix this !

all boykott cashshop  etc and ruin this game `!?

I guess the whaling chea..., I wanted to say unintended feature users, not buying in cash shop anymore would be the harder impact 😛 

1 hour ago, Vcrina said:

Hello 

To all the "mushroms"  Yie and others who wish the top 20 cm to be deleted:

-what"s your gear and brain level?

-to don't talk about your skill  or the difficulty to press some buttons.

Top 1 it will be allways for Leitna, the most geared player and skilled on this server, he deserved. He is abble to metl that boss alone .

Instead of spending the time on forums, go play and farm some more , maybe you'll get some brain cell 🙂

Haha like you would be anywhere without your gear.

And you're a fan of a cheater, can't say his name cause  ncsoft loves protecting him..

But we all know how he and his clan been cheating their ... off.

Must be hard getting max gear when you can solo raids with your cheats.

None of you whales have any skills, you people literally think you're skilled for being able to press a single button to kill people, clowns.

Edited by sFMos

The unskilled and ungeareed player will allways complain.

The ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ too . It's a fact that as much gear you have your dps increase and the time battle too,  so normally you have a better score, just plebs don't know this. 

Without knowing any mechanic of this game , unables to gather 6 players to play together and have a decent performance just complain  that you don't understand what i'm writening, normal.

Then the super players who are unable to do with thornbreaker more then  37k points in cm just come on forum and start to cry, really mushrooms.

If you are that good, why u hide even on the forum? 

Ashamed of what? to ppl know you? you haven't the guts to give your ingame name,  you come undercover and come to babycry and you want top in cm, you must deserve it dude.

Let me see u at list your rank for example in spectral shine . Th most players of  top cm are ranked everywhere not like you. 

When somebody farm and play as crazy  the plebs don't like: "oh he pay, oh he have visa".

It's a fact that the bigest player of this server it's Leitna, and nowbody of you will be able to say he pay for this game becouse nowbody farmed like him, nowbody in this game have his achievements, the proof of play.

So go outside take some air , refresh your brain, buy a better computer for a better ping to be able to play.

I understand that you haven't visa, u haven't  good pc, u haven't good conection, u haven't skill, the only thing lest : complain for top players .

Go ahead^^

1 minute ago, Vcrina said:

The unskilled and ungeareed player will allways complain.

The ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ too . It's a fact that as much gear you have your dps increase and the time battle too,  so normally you have a better score, just plebs don't know this. 

Without knowing any mechanic of this game , unables to gather 6 players to play together and have a decent performance just complain  that you don't understand what i'm writening, normal.

Then the super players who are unable to do with thornbreaker more then  37k points in cm just come on forum and start to cry, really mushrooms.

If you are that good, why u hide even on the forum? 

Ashamed of what? to ppl know you? you haven't the guts to give your ingame name,  you come undercover and come to babycry and you want top in cm, you must deserve it dude.

Let me see u at list your rank for example in spectral shine . Th most players of  top cm are ranked everywhere not like you. 

When somebody farm and play as crazy  the plebs don't like: "oh he pay, oh he have visa".

It's a fact that the bigest player of this server it's Leitna, and nowbody of you will be able to say he pay for this game becouse nowbody farmed like him, nowbody in this game have his achievements, the proof of play.

So go outside take some air , refresh your brain, buy a better computer for a better ping to be able to play.

I understand that you haven't visa, u haven't  good pc, u haven't good conection, u haven't skill, the only thing lest : complain for top players .

Go ahead^^

Haha stop making up excuses, we all seen the videos that prove these kids cheat..

We would post them here, if ncsoft didn't protect cheaters and delete such videos.

Everyone with discord saw these videos, of P2W cheater clan