Forums

Warlock Reaver Rotation

So... back in the days, there were always discussion regarding the best rotation for each class. I've always been a Shadow Warlock, and my few alts were created while simple mode was already available, so I've always played my alts with simple mode. But not for my Warlock, I've adapted my rotation to my needs and preferences. 

But now, and being away for a few months, I'm feeling lost on where to start and build a rotation. So, I would like to ask you fellow WL is Simple Mode a viable source for dps, or is there a better rotation?

Any help is highly appreciated.

• Like 1

Simple mode in my opinion greatly helps out by doing half of the rotations for you taking away that exessive button smashing and in some cases gives you far higher speed for skill casting than what you can manually do. Some class specs won't benefit from it that much and messes things up mostly but for warlock it works nicely. Simple mode does the core rotation for you and the rest you have to do yourself to get the most out of ( which there aren't that many skills to do manually) and also lets you focus on dodging attacks more.

In the case of reaver skills you need to manually do are Doom, Soul Reave, Undercut, Reap if using that. As for rotation, you want to get Undercut off cooldown as quick as possible as it's your main dmg dealer by using Doom. And to reset Doom you use Soul Reave, quite simple tbf 😛. Then using anything else to increase your reaver form, like Reap skill.

Unless someone knows a better rotation that is.

Edited by Amarathiel
  • Like 2
On 7/16/2021 at 3:03 PM, Otaner said:

So... back in the days, there were always discussion regarding the best rotation for each class. I've always been a Shadow Warlock, and my few alts were created while simple mode was already available, so I've always played my alts with simple mode. But not for my Warlock, I've adapted my rotation to my needs and preferences. 

But now, and being away for a few months, I'm feeling lost on where to start and build a rotation. So, I would like to ask you fellow WL is Simple Mode a viable source for dps, or is there a better rotation?

Any help is highly appreciated.

I haven't played in a while too, & i found this guide that helped a lot :

B&S Academy WL Guide

Edited by Pimboli
  • Like 1