Warlock 3rd spec

lillvargen

I think that was normal. They only added those to the highest 2 tiers so sanctum bracelet and Thornwind bracelet. Same with accessories IA and Thornwind.

Was like this for other 3rd specs aswel. The fact they have the 3rd spec option was merely because at the time of release it was in the top 2 tiers.

Its their way of cutting development and costs i think. Why focus on things people should swap out to progress.

Edited by Grimoir

We have a bad information about the ring and earing. Only say: "Certain Legendary Raid accessories  can be evolved to the third specialization through the Equipment Management system by using a Reaver Emblem. Purchase Reaver Emblems from the Dragon Express for 1 Gold."

What accessories ? Where i and when i use the "Reaver Emblem" ?

All the client crash with 10 minutes after login.

SAD

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Percival said:

All the client crash with 10 minutes after login.

SAD

Hi, are you still experiencing any crashes?
It would help us if you can please tell us when and where the crashes happen, so we can investigate this.

• Like 1

Well. I don't know, how i can help. I noticied that all crash happen when im in Mushin Tower, Dasari Gardens Trading, maybe some place that have a  many players. When im in Temple of Eluvion the client freeze sometimes or crash(with 32bits) . My internet is 100 mb and ping =2 to 15. I use a notebook Dell core i5, 8gb ram and Nvidia Gforce 820m and SSD.

When im with 32bits the memory used is 75% and with 64bits is 99% and have a long loading screen

For dont to crash, i have to put my char in Sentinel Outpust and i can stay there for long time without crash.

I play other games and dont have this problem, only sometimes but, very rare.

I hope that we some solution.

Thx

Ok, thx for the reply.

And about the accessories ? Can you explain how we use the "Reaver Emblem" . The item only says that we can use for 3rd spec warlock, but wich acessories ? Celestial dont have the 3rd spec.

3 hours ago, Percival said:

Ok, thx for the reply.

And about the accessories ? Can you explain how we use the "Reaver Emblem" . The item only says that we can use for 3rd spec warlock, but wich acessories ? Celestial dont have the 3rd spec.

It is supposed to switch Celestial accessories to 3rd specialization but did not care to add it in apparently.

Mushin even crashes my chars on 64-bit client, to put event dungeon there is a stupid move

I never crash in raid when using 32-bit so not quite true Azaethal

the Reaver Emblem yea lol well..... had my share of conversation with support, sorry to say still no really good explanation why suddenly Celestial acc are taken out of the equation