Either remove immunity or status effects 6v6

sojaa

Id say remove full immunity let each class have something that breaks it and goes on a minute cd. No reason for 1 class to be able to withstand attacks from 6 for 12 mins. this is what happens when that happens. They just back attack all other classes because everyone stops focusing on them. Warden is a huge example of this. Yes they can be killed. Their holding ability is unbelievable at max gear. There party dmg buff bakes it even more game breaking. I dont want a nerf . I want a fix twards balance. Best way is give everyone a skill that works for 1 sec vs immunity to rob them of it. Here we are going on 23 min to que last 4 nights

Ive writte it dozens of times but the issue are not the godmode skills in general its how easy it is to get thoose ready.

A Force Master for example is consideret to be the strongest class in 6v6 right now cause its godmode skill has like 36 sec cd or whatever. If we ignore the tab walk which is what i want to be nerverd for FM then FM wouldnt have much to fight back. So all we need for FM to be balanced is a cooldown on the tab walk.

Theese are very small changes needed to fix most if not all classes but NCsoft is unable to do this for some reason.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Ive writte it dozens of times but the issue are not the godmode skills in general its how easy it is to get thoose ready.

A Force Master for example is consideret to be the strongest class in 6v6 right now cause its godmode skill has like 36 sec cd or whatever. If we ignore the tab walk which is what i want to be nerverd for FM then FM wouldnt have much to fight back. So all we need for FM to be balanced is a cooldown on the tab walk.

Theese are very small changes needed to fix most if not all classes but NCsoft is unable to do this for some reason.

They cant fix this error fast enough either. Its about time for a new game I think. I dont want to play a game that just is this much of a mess. Cant even score new players or hold on to the ones they got.