Why Moonlit soul stage 1 is removed from dragon express?

prietess

Why Moonlit soul stage 1 is removed from dragon express?

I dont understand.

We cannot get the emblems anymore, why is it removed?

I saved all my emblems thinking I can upgrade them all at once after the event (when we cannot get emblems anymore)

but why did you remove it?

This made us unable to spend the emblem that we have to get the moonlit coin for our items, isn't it ridiculous?

5 hours ago, Hime said:

Outside of the current issue, the item was removed because the event is over. The item is also no longer upgradeable or salvageable.

What is the logical reason behind it? Moonlit soul stage 1 is part of the redemption of the event. @Hime

We run the event with our lives, tons of it, every single day. If you allow redemption after the event with moonlit coin, there is no reason for removing the soul s1/s2/s3/s4/s5 from the people because there is no other  way to get extra emblems from outside the event period.

You see, Soul stages are part of the redemption of the event and as redemption of the event ends 4 weeks from now, soul stage 1 should be available as long as the redemption period is not over. Does that make sense?

Edited by prietess

3 minutes ago, prietess said:

What is the logical reason behind it? Moonlit soul stage 1 is part of the redemption of the event.

We run the event with our lives, tons of it, every single day. If you allow redemption after the event with moonlit coin, what is the reason for removing the soul s1/s2/s3/s4/s5?

There is no other  way to get extra emblems from outside the event period.

Soul stages are part of the redemption and they should be available as long as the redemption period is not over. Does that make sense?

So you can use your remaining event tokens to get 2 vials for 4 more weeks from dragon express.

1 minute ago, Kicsiduda said:

So you can use your remaining event tokens to get 2 vials for 4 more weeks from dragon express.

This has nothing to do with removing the moonlit soul stage 1, no? You can still do that without removing soul stage 1 from express.

My argument is, the event is over and you cannot get extra emblems from dungeons, yes.

BUT redemption of the event is not over yet. This event is about upgrading soul from s1->s5, and why I cannot redeem the efforts I spent during the event when the event redemption period is not over yet?

2 minutes ago, prietess said:

This has nothing to do with removing the moonlit soul stage 1, no? You can still do that without removing soul stage 1 from express.

My argument is, the event is over and you cannot get extra emblems from dungeons, yes.

BUT redemption of the event is not over yet. This event is about upgrading soul from s1->s5, and why I cannot redeem the efforts I spent during the event when the event redemption period is not over yet?

This has been the deal for years tho. After event is over, there is NO WAY to get more event coins. We just have to deal with it.

15 minutes ago, Kicsiduda said:

This has been the deal for years tho. After event is over, there is NO WAY to get more event coins. We just have to deal with it.

That is incorrect. We did it before during an event 2 or 3 years ago whereby we needed to upgrade to higher stages too.

Or during the event when we needed to transmute a thing and then open the box to get the event currency, after the event we could still open the box (not the box giving items only like last Christmas event).

After the event, we cannot get any extra items to benefit us more beyond the event period, I agree.

BUT, fodder items or intermediate items as part of the event shall still be useable or redeemable, because event redemption period IS NOT OVER YET.

Edited by prietess

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Outside of the current issue, the item was removed because the event is over. The item is also no longer upgradeable or salvageable.

Even though i understand that your intention and mindset why you removed it, but I think there is no harm to have the soul upgradeable and salvageable because literally event redemption period is not over yet, and the souls upgrade cannot be exploited for those who didnt do event.

Edited by prietess

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Please help me, I also this issue because I dont know soul stage 1 removed today. I always think it is part of event redemption and no reason to really remove it.

Now all my efforts during the event is wasted because I cannot claim my weekly oils.

Please give back the soul stage 1 because it is the event, and no emblems from dungeons anymore,

No cheating for other players and no one will be disadvantaged if putting it back and allow people to salvage,

it will not benefit people who didn't do the event too.

The Crescent emblems are our tear and blood=we spent in the game for 4 weeks, now it useless just like that when in fact event redemption is not over yet.

Sorry poor English

Edited by yatoooo

4 hours ago, prietess said:

What is the logical reason behind it? Moonlit soul stage 1 is part of the redemption of the event. @Hime

No, the moonlit soul stage 1 is not part of the reward redemption, it was part of the event itself and that ended. You knew the event would end today as it was announced together with the beginning of it. You decided to wait thats on you.

There were even reminders by people in forum saying the event will end to make sure you use your souls / emblems.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

No, the moonlit soul stage 1 is not part of the reward redemption, it was part of the event itself and that ended. You knew the event would end today as it was announced together with the beginning of it. You decided to wait thats on you.

There were even reminders by people in forum saying the event will end to make sure you use your souls / emblems.

yes some know, some learn it on the hard way, but calling a plain 1-5 upgrade of a stupid soul a "Event"? It is about as much an "Event" to me, as it been to Transmute a event currency into another useful one. Ofc both can be called an "Event", but an event to dish out some big failure moments to the not that careful folks. I don't think that is the means of choice to keep your costumers happy. Esp. if you fail big time on it and make this questionable decision into a big crash event!

On 7/15/2021 at 2:47 PM, Belido said:

yes some know, some learn it on the hard way, but calling a plain 1-5 upgrade of a stupid soul a "Event"? It is about as much an "Event" to me, as it been to Transmute a event currency into another useful one. Ofc both can be called an "Event", but an event to dish out some big failure moments to the not that careful folks. I don't think that is the means of choice to keep your costumers happy. Esp. if you fail big time on it and make this questionable decision into a big crash event!

True, but i mean, event is event. Since BnS does not really have any end game content and just dungeon spam, the only way to keep players busy is these events which are kinda....lackluster and boring. either that or afk farm for hours .

To put it bluntly, why should you be able to acquire event items AFTER the event has ended?. That makes no sense no matter what kind of event it is. The entire point of events is to get event items during the event and not after the event, that would make the event no longer be an event 😛

Event redemption time at least to me means you get to use the already acquired event items if you still have those because you couldnt get online or for any other reason to use them before end as to not get screwed in that regard. You should not be able to get more event items after the main event has ended from any kind of source hence why they remove the ability to do so. That's how it should be.

11 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

Event redemption time at least to me means you get to use the already acquired event items if you still have those because you couldnt get online or for any other reason to use them before end as to not get screwed in that regard. You should not be able to get more event items after the main event has ended from any kind of source hence why they remove the ability to do so. That's how it should be.

right here we don't talk about acquiring any more event currency, the issue some have is the following:

We got 2 kind of event currency, both can be still  turned in, but one of both is pretty worthless.

Just the ability to transform one event currency into the other one has been disabled a few days ago.

This impacts the redemption for no reason imho.

On 7/18/2021 at 6:03 AM, Grimoir said:

True, but i mean, event is event. Since BnS does not really have any end game content and just dungeon spam, the only way to keep players busy is these events which are kinda....lackluster and boring. either that or afk farm for hours .

Even though I still have some of the emblems in my alt, which I don't really care so much, but I think @Himeshould put the soul stage 1 back though.

The reason is because it will not harm anyone (literally), those who already used all emblems accordingly will not lose anything bec they cant get anymore emblems, those who missed because of misunderstanding of the 'event redemption' will receive help.

Why don't you just help players and be useful for once?

18 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

This happened to previous events many times as I mentioned above.

Whatever intermediate way (e.g. box) was available to get event coins was still available until event redemption, the box was not antiquated.

And also, iirc the event currency was still able to be obtained from exchanging the fishing points (angler's pearl) too during event redemption period?

The boxes from events in the past were surely still not antiquated/removed during event redemption period, how would you justify that but remove it for this moonlit soul event?

Edited by prietess

On 7/15/2021 at 8:47 PM, Belido said:

Yes moonlit soul = event~!!!!!!!

Please be useful once or forever community team.

Please help me, i still have many emblems unused , please be considerate.

and you didn't say it in the streaming too.

I watched your streaming, I don't think it is there.

@Hime