BUT WHY THO

Ltspidy

unknown.png

Why would you remove this, we can't even get more moons anyways. You can't just write this in a single line in the massive patch notes the day before server maintenance. People are busy and won't notice.

Look how many stupid useless moons I saved up, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. unknown.png

I have no coins because I only salvage to buy the weekly items week by week.

3x.png

Sry  about that, I tried to bring this up with a posting here 3 days ago.

Anyway, meanwhile it doesn't come with surprise. They currently handle event things pretty player unfriendly, so keep eyes open, if all you need is meant to stay for longer (the event before they removed the transmuting for event currency, which made it useless, this time it is that soul).

But as a true highlight, they even bugged out the players with early expired souls today.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Belido said:

Sry  about that, I tried to bring this up with a posting here 3 days ago.

Anyway, meanwhile it doesn't come with surprise. They currently handle event things pretty player unfriendly, so keep eyes open, if all you need is meant to stay for longer (the event before they removed the transmuting for event currency, which made it useless, this time it is that soul).

But as a true highlight, they even bugged out the players with early expired souls today.

Ty for your efforts to get the word out. I almost never check forums so I missed it 😔, but I'm sure you've managed to help a few people! 👍

2 minutes ago, VaBeachKevin said:

They told us when the event would end, why save them?

It's more efficient to use the more valuable moons first and fill out the exp bar with the smaller moons if the big moon is overkill. that way you can salvage as many souls as possible. Also I was saving inventory space by not carrying around coins.

Idk at this point is already  LAME to make such a topic, no offense, but how many times they announce about events, how many times people post in forum about previous event END SUDDENLY  ? 
When you guys learn, stop SAVING, use everything, consume everything before each damn event. 

You post in forum, that mean you probably read other topics, a guy( from the above btw ) LITERALLY make a topic about this and told you to use everything before maintenance, yet here we are ? 

You don't deserve to be defended, i'm really happy this happen to people like you.  
Take it like an hard advice, not an offense.

54 minutes ago, Santa Anna said:

Idk at this point is already  LAME to make such a topic, no offense, but how many times they announce about events, how many times people post in forum about previous event END SUDDENLY  ? 
When you guys learn, stop SAVING, use everything, consume everything before each damn event. 

You post in forum, that mean you probably read other topics, a guy( from the above btw ) LITERALLY make a topic about this and told you to use everything before maintenance, yet here we are ? 

You don't deserve to be defended, i'm really happy this happen to people like you.  
Take it like an hard advice, not an offense.

Are you ok? Bro you seem kinda bitter so I hope things are going well for you. Cheers. 🤗