Forums

System Error After Update.

18 minutes ago, Hime said:

We're checking through to see what the cause is. Can I also get the name and server of the character that can't log in?

Eu server Jinsoyun
Character: ponnuki

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're confirming the solution and are taking next steps to address the issue. We're aiming to resolve the issue as soon as get the necessary files to apply.   Thank you for bearing with us.

There is a system error after entering character selection screen, I get this message (SystemErr - (300 : Server Authentication Failure).

@Himeplease just call an emergency Maint already and delete all Moonlit souls from all chars.

34 minutes ago, Hime said:

We're checking through to see what the cause is. Can I also get the name and server of the character that can't log in?

EU - Jinsoyun

Character name: Proserpine

2 minutes ago, Atanee said:

No is not the moonlit soul because my other alts have it and my husband have it in all his character and not have any issue

if its S1 / not upgraded its fine

but if its upgraded you cant log the chars.

Still...1hour and half and not fixed, they could literally delete that item from few of people that mentioned their chars here and see if that is the issue, or directly run an emergency maint. What a wasted day in EU...already 10 pm and main was from 1 PM..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Same issue here

EU Jinsoyun

Pickcelle - can't login (had a partly upgraded Moonlit Soul in inventory)

Pickis - same as above

My other two alts can login just fine, never had a Moonlit Soul on any of those two.

2 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Still...1hour and half and not fixed, they could literally delete that item from few of people that mentioned their chars here and see if that is the issue, or directly run an emergency maint. What a wasted day in EU...already 10 pm and main was from 1 PM..

actually an emergency maint would be the best solution, that way people are out of the accounts and they can take their time to comb the Database, as this is 100% a Database error, es the Database doesnt know this item anymore and throws an error cuz of that, thats why the Server yeets you as soon you try to log an "infected" Character table.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
vor 46 Minuten schrieb Hime:

Can't login on my WL and Astro, error 300. Both had the Event Soul don't recall what Stage exactly.
WL: lilTaro

AST: Astrotaroro
Server - EU - Jinsoyun
On other Characters i could login.

True Confirmed if you have upgrade Moonlit soul on your inventory you take that error on lvl1 you have 0 issue but if you have it more you take that error

2 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

actually an emergency maint would be the best solution, that way people are out of the accounts and they can take their time to comb the Database, as this is 100% a Database error, es the Database doesnt know this item anymore and throws an error cuz of that, thats why the Server yeets you as soon you try to log an "infected" Character table.

actually if that was my DB (if i was responsible for that DB) i would call an emergency maint and fix this asap, just delete the entries of that item. then again im guessing that i know more about DBs than their team, as i dont need any tools if its an SQL DB.