Forums

System Error After Update.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're confirming the solution and are taking next steps to address the issue. We're aiming to resolve the issue as soon as get the necessary files to apply.   Thank you for bearing with us.

There is a system error after entering character selection screen, I get this message (SystemErr - (300 : Server Authentication Failure).

@Himeplease just call an emergency Maint already and delete all Moonlit souls from all chars.

same thing here, my main warlock and my alt sf are not working it instantly kicks me out while all the other characters seem to work
Jinsoyun server here

5 minutes ago, Immunity said:

is there an issue with certain items? i got the salvageable event soul in inv from last event on that char

thats certainly not my problem with my characters, my kfm had a unfinished event soul and i can log in there just fine

Maybe its the last Event Soul what use a buge in the Charselect. Some Friends destroy already and can Login and Other Friends don´t destory him and can´t log in.

Edited by Lylio
  • NCSOFT

We're checking through to see what the cause is. Can I also get the name and server of the character that can't log in?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hime said:

We're checking through to see what the cause is. Can I also get the name and server of the character that can't log in?

@HimeSeems like Soul item from previous event may be the issue,
Can't log in my WL name - Sorashin
Server - EU - Jinsoyun
Had no soul on any other char and can log them fine.

Edited by Shîro
Just now, Hime said:

Server EU - Jinsoyun

Characters:

TONME

The Plebxorcist

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Hime said:

Tachiibanaa - EU - Jinsoyun - BM Female

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Hime said:

Rikari Kayo
Senra Kayo
Jinsoyun server

• Thanks 1
Just now, Hime said:

My NA alts WL/WD/KFM which cannot login are:  Akhtu, Droshen, & Grace Noir. My FM "Akh" can login just fine.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

several ppl say it´s because of the Event Soul. When someone has it in there Inventory, they can´t log in. I have this Soul in my inventory

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Hime said:

EU - Jinsoyun | Akîzo