Jump to content
Forums

System Error After Update.


Recommended Posts

@CupidstarMost players also don't do all dungeons so in most cases players did recieve more than they lost (sort of). The daily spins also can't realisticly be added. The main thing they missed imo was the twisted seperent reset stonse (however if you do 3/3 daily then you get alot more reset stones than you can ever use so not a big issue.)

 

There is also no way for them to put things in F10 on a per character basis, since anything recieved from F10 can be claimed on any character rather than only being claimable on the character who clicked purchase. That means that everyone is simply going to claim it multiple times for there main character if they do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're confirming the solution and are taking next steps to address the issue. We're aiming to resolve the issue as soon as get the necessary files to apply.   Thank you for bearing with us.

There is a system error after entering character selection screen, I get this message (SystemErr - (300 : Server Authentication Failure).

@Himeplease just call an emergency Maint already and delete all Moonlit souls from all chars.

So why exactly are everyone getting this? You are basically giving out free loot to players who did not suffer from the login error? Including one extra event dungeon run that is supposed to be once per day. GG NCWest you did it again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

So why exactly are everyone getting this? You are basically giving out free loot to players who did not suffer from the login error? Including one extra event dungeon run that is supposed to be once per day. GG NCWest you did it again.

The dungeon does give event currency however as far as i'm aware it is a permenant addition, not an event dungeon. Thats why it also has weekly and season rewards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobthemonk said:

Most players also don't do all dungeons

 

I don't care. They couldn't login.

Making custom bundles based on play style is dumb.

 

2 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

in most cases players did recieve more than they lost (sort of).

 

This is wrong. There's many more mains that lost than alts.

 

3 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

The main thing they missed imo was the twisted seperent reset stonse (however if you do 3/3 daily then you get alot more reset stones than you can ever use so not a big issue.)

 

It doesn't matter. They should have gotten those items anyway.

 

4 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

There is also no way for them to put things in F10 on a per character basis, since anything recieved from F10 can be claimed on any character rather than only being claimable on the character who clicked purchase. That means that everyone is simply going to claim it multiple times for there main character if they do that.

 

Don't put it in F10, like how they did with the outfits they took, when they changed the price of the outfit from 10 designer scrolls to 2.

 

Someone/something sent out a message with the removed outfits.

 

This is how it should be done for all players that were affected.

 

I never said anything about F10.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

5 minutes ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

So why exactly are everyone getting this? You are basically giving out free loot to players who did not suffer from the login error? Including one extra event dungeon run that is supposed to be once per day. GG NCWest you did it again.

 

Because it isn't a proper compensation, but just something thrown to people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

 

... You've had 15 hours to decide what to do about the 2nd compensation bundle ...

 

Here, I will make it easy:

  1. All event tokens and loot we could reasonably obtain from the events in a single day.
    This includes everything related to daily dungeons we could reasonaly do.
    Yes, even the daily challenge loot (7/7)
     
  2. 1 week premium - for those that have premium.
     
  3. Extra daily dash spins.
    2 for non-premium,  3 for premium.
     
  4. All "Login Rewards" for the day - for 3 hours
     
  5. Something else I may be forgetting...

 

What could be so hard?

We missed a day, give us everything we've missed that day.

 

23 hours ago, Rynara said:

The Blade & Soul game servers are back online!

Thank you all so much for your patience, and don't forget to grab your compensation bundle in the Hongmoon Store!

The second compensation bundle for players that were affected by the login issues caused by the Moonlit Soul item will become available later today.

 

Exactly this please.

 

The compensation bundle is a very week consolation compared to all the daily rewards, items in the dragon express you can only buy once or twice a day, enchanted tickets and the day of premium membership we lost.

 

If I pay for a service (premium membership) I expect to receive it.

Edited by AkiaWalker
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, AkiaWalker said:

The compensation bundle is a very week consolation compared to all the daily rewards

 

To add insult to injury, ALL PLAYERS CAN GET THE BUNDLE, making it completely useless as a compensation package.

It is more like a free gift because yes...

 

To be a compensation, everything that's missing should be given TO ALL AFFECTED CHARACTERS.
Excluding the account-based ones, like daily dash spins and premium days, which should be rewarded only once.

 

And no, a box in f10 isn't a good solution.

If someone can add back the lost outfits from the big NCWest outfit mistake, they also can add back a bundle with all the missed loot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

 

To add insult to injury, ALL PLAYERS CAN GET THE BUNDLE, making it completely useless as a compensation package.

It is more like a free gift because yes...

hmm so you think people who are not able to read expire dates and are smart enough to keep worthless stuff in their bag are going to need some extra reward? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Belido said:

hmm so you think people who are not able to read expire dates and are smart enough to keep worthless stuff in their bag are going to need some extra reward? 

 

No.

 

What I'm saying is that the "compensation" was given to those affected by the login bug, and those that weren't affected.

 

This changes the "compensation" to a simple player-wide bonus that has nothing to do with the login bug.

 

You can call it whatever you want, but in the end, it isn't compensating those affected in the way they should be, and those that weren't affected are just receiving a bonus from the love and kindness of NCWest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

What I'm saying is that the "compensation" was given to those affected by the login bug, and those that weren't affected.

 get used to it, i.e. the maintenance compensation also can be obtained by everyone, also by those who not even tried to log in cause of work or other RL stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Belido said:

 get used to it, i.e. the maintenance compensation also can be obtained by everyone, also by those who not even tried to log in cause of work or other RL stuff.

 

I don't care.

 

They know who was affected, because THEY REMOVED THE SOULS FROM THOSE PLAYERS.

 

I demand proper compensation.

Not for me, but the premium users.

 

Those where the most reamed...

Edited by Cupidstar
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

They know who was affected, because THEY REMOVED THE SOULS FROM THOSE PLAYERS.

imho everyone should be happy, as this did not result in a mess like the time they removed exploited  costumes from the marketplace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Belido said:

imho everyone should be happy, as this did not result in a mess like the time they removed exploited  costumes from the marketplace. 

 

Why should I be happy for getting around half of what I missed?

 

Why should OTHERS be happy for losing the bundle FOR ALL CHARACTERS AFFECTED, BESIDES THE FIRST ONE???

 

It makes absolutely no sense at all and should never ever ever be suggested every again.

 

We're being reamed, premium users are being robbed!

And you want me to be happy???

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

We're being reamed, premium users are being robbed!

And you want me to be happy???

we premium users should know our worth since the time they did the daily perks-

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belido said:

we premium users should know our worth since the time they did the daily perks-

 

Are you implying you're worth way less than what you're paying?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cupidstar said:

 

Are you implying you're worth way less than what you're paying?

I imply that the worth of premium  does not feel very  impressive this days

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Belido said:

I imply that the worth of premium  does not feel very  impressive this days

 

That doesn't mean you have to accept that NCWest steals your money and reams you hard...

Link to post
Share on other sites

they don't steal your money, you give it willingly

they didn't remove the moonlit souls from just affected players they removed them from system, which means they don't know if you had or not

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

they don't steal your money, you give it willingly

they didn't remove the moonlit souls from just affected players they removed them from system, which means they don't know if you had or not

 

The stole money by not providing service for 1 day, and not compensating for it.

 

Also, they know who had and who didn't had the moons, and how many, on which chars.

They knew which outfits people had before, when they decided to just remove them from everybody.

 

They know and they have the information.

This is their own system, for ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s sake.

They can just get the developers to dig into the database.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...