Forums

On 7/11/2021 at 6:49 AM, pato1 said:

the acc +10 from Ia is bound to acound ?

The accs dropping from IA come in a box, that box is bound to account. My summoner alt got them. So yes you can go IA with your raid or buy a run and send box over. However my acc were stage1 not stage10, so unsure what are you exactly talking about, but if you want IA accs on alts easier way is to do what I just told you, then you can just make them stage3 with few jewels and you got a decent accessory for cheap.

http://puu.sh/HWjF4/4ad65cca05.jpg

Edited by Cgaib
8 minutes ago, Cgaib said:

The accs dropping from IA come in a box, that box is bound to account. My summoner alt got them. So yes you can go IA with your raid or buy a run and send box over. However my acc were stage1 not stage10, so unsure what are you exactly talking about, but if you want IA accs on alts easier way is to do what I just told you, then you can just make them stage3 with few jewels and you got a decent accessory for cheap.

http://puu.sh/HWjF4/4ad65cca05.jpg

well, the accs (ring and earring) from TT are unbindable by such Unbind-Item-Fragments (don't remember the exact name right now) - once they reached stage 10. It was quite nice to sent them right to next alt after Main-Use.

IE accs are not that way (now), last time I checked they did not have any chance to unbind them to account bound, no matter what stage they are.

But well, let's see maybe some was bright enough to add this to todays update 😛 

1 minute ago, Belido said:

well, the accs (ring and earring) from TT are unbindable by such Unbind-Item-Fragments (don't remember the exact name right now) - once they reached stage 10. It was quite nice to sent them right to next alt after Main-Use.

IE accs are not that way (now), last time I checked they did not have any chance to unbind them to account bound, no matter what stage they are.

But well, let's see maybe some was bright enough to add this to todays update 😛 

Yep you can't unbind them or seal with brilliant fragments if that's what you were meaning, however the newest version of the accs that you drop from IA actually, come in a box, and said box is bound to account, so there's a way to send them to alts, just they're not Stage10, but who cares, you can send to alts 500 golds and 500 elysian crystal and make with that 100 jewels to feed the accs if you need em so much to be stage10. For an alt tho, like I said, stage3 for a few jewels is already cool, at least for me, if you want to go hardcore on alts, that's a way too.

If you want to avoid fees from sending gold, ask trusted friend to pass you the golds via trade

If you feel like not wasting your crystals from main, put your alt to do primeweald and buy the mat boxes.

The brilliant thing is mostly thought to seal the stuff and sell it on marketplace, in Korea for example isn't that rare to find sealed soul or heart, while here in EU/NA you never see it, unless someone links it in faction or discords. That would be a good reason to not make accs from BT/TT/IA to be sealable with brilliant charms, because like that you can run  the raid and if no buyer you just seal it and sell on marketplace. Can't really think on other reason to be honest, but yeah, obtaining endgame stuff without even stepping a foot on the content itself its just.... no comment xD

7 minutes ago, Belido said:

well it was just cool to re-use accs on alts after they are outdated on main, but nvm

You can always salvage for crux for next acc 😮

I get your point tho, even when I never ever kept an acc with in mind sent it to alt, because they always been for me "unable to trade".

But yea, sealing charm opens the possibility to marketplace it, and BoA makes it a way that you don't need to progress on your alts, only on your main.

Would be cool tho, not gonna lie, I wish my alts could be geared with only my main efford so +1 to you this time.