What is the game's developer doing taking so long to fix the bug in Thornwind Cave?

blooash23

2 hours ago, Belido said:

Easy solution. Just call people not sharing your opinions trolls. Problem solved.

You could have just disagreed, but I guess some itching deep inside tells you that I am not fully wrong.

Storyline level character on a 5 year old acc who just wants to compare everything to the bamboo bug regardless of how different they are... yea I call that just another bored forum troll who doesn't even play the game.

53 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

Storyline level character on a 5 year old acc

Where do you get your info from ? cause i recently also got insulted like that even tho i am a player from day 1 having more than 3k ap. Belido is definetly not a story gear or story line player he is also playing for years now if not for day 1 too and atleast last time i saw him he was a whale someone who pays hundreds if not thousands of €€€ for trove.

who just wants to compare everything to the bamboo bug regardless of how different they are.

Bamboo is proved to be a bug and bugs are features till the dev themselve says its a bug so no this skip mech is not a bug its a feature currently. If NCwest dosent say anything about this its intended or not inteded ever heared of schrödingers cat ? its the same thing.

You could also argue if bamboo was a bug cause devs knew for atleast 7 months about this but didnt do anything about it so it might have been a feature too which went to far for them so they had to take actions.

yea I call that just another bored forum troll who doesn't even play the game.

Do you play the game ? cause it seems like you dont consider anyone playing less than 16 hours a player of this game.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

@ImoutoMasterI was refering to the fact the character with that name (they could have re-rolled) is a hongmoon 17 character. Iirc if you do the current storyline + the orange / blue quests to get the rest of the starter gear you finish at hm16. (There is call to arms gear on the character so it's not fully storyline geared, however based on the fact it is hongmoon 17 tells you that the character hasn't played much at all.)

Also a bug is something that isn't doing what it is supposed to, so if you want to make the arguement of it should reset on the ledge (even though it is within the range they wanted the boss to stay in combat so technically not a bug) then that would also mean that anything the devs ever change because they decide it is not the way they intended / want it is a bug. This would mean that "skill change" patches are simply a giant "bug fix" because they don't want them to work that way. That would mean there is no such thing is a buff or nerf, those are also simply "bug fixes". No class is ever over or under powered, it is simply "bugged" because "not as intended".

25 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If NCwest dosent say anything about this its intended or not inteded ever heared of schrödingers cat ? its the same thing.

Don't try to give us the feeling as NCwest ever truly talk with us 😛 

And yes, poor cat, well maybe 😕 

Also a bug is something that isn't doing what it is supposed to,

And how do you know what a certain mech is supposed to do ? did NCsoft write down what the boss is supposed to do ? I just say at this point its not a bug but a feature. If they someday decide to tell us its a bug it will be a bug and we all would be bug abusers then. But at this poin in time its a feature.

Knowing NCsoft is allowing it to happen is also another indicator that its most likely a feature than a bug cause they are not trying to stop it.

then that would also mean that anything the devs ever change because they decide it is not the way they intended / want it is a bug.

You are thinking to much into this. casue a bug is litterly something that was never intendet to work like it does while patches and class changes etc. where at one point intented to work how they work so not a bug. The difference is in "was it supposed to work like this at one point in time or not"?  

Also like ive said now if it where something NCwest dosent want us to do they would have told us at this point or we would have people banned for this or atleast punished someway.

Edited by ImoutoMaster