Etherial Vial Crisis 2

pjma

Hello,

Thanks for adding ethereal vials in the game, although only in the cash shop and not in the actual game, it is better than nothing I suppose.
However, I think there is a bug preventing us from buying the vials for hongmoon coins.
Could you please fix that issue?

Oh also the mystic psyche for soulbadge and mystic badge are now ncoins only too.
I can not possibly think it is on purpose that those items can only be bought for ncoins.

After all this game is not pay to win, merely pay to progress, right? haha yes.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

This company... this logic...

NCWest:

pjB6esJ.png

also NCWest: 

2 hours ago, Luumi said:

it is intended that the Special Ethereal Vial Bundle is not purchasable with Hongmoon Coins.

INTENDED P2W OFFER. 🤮

It IS p2w because the 2x psyches you can get with/from the bundle (up to 10x psyches in total if you would buy all 5 bundles) are not obtainable ingame... neither of dungeons, quests, raids, events, ... nowhere!

(Just for comparison) We had this 3 months ago in March '21:
qFwao62.png

How times change right? @Hime

• Like 4

@Hime nc soft do nothig about hackings and performance more and more leave!  and they are greedy and want more 4 nothing

so my statement

i stop paying n coins and my abo !

more and more paytoo win 4 hacks!!

9 hours ago, Luumi said:

Greetings pjma,

it is intended that the Special Ethereal Vial Bundle is not purchasable with Hongmoon Coins.

Regards,

Team Blade & Soul

I think we all need an actual source of these Divination Psyches.

Right now they're available from NCOIN sources only. 

We're given a means to transmute the new better version of the psyche, buuuuuuuuuuuut...... we have no psyches to perform the transmute with.

Yes, we are sometimes given one psyche with one event. But not every event. Until recently, we went maybe... 9 months? or 10 months? without a single one too.

So if we do the math... one psyche every two events, thats about one psyche every 3-4 months.

We need probably FIVE psyches per badge, with two badges to upgrade.

thats potentially 3 years.

We're gonna get new badges by the time get remotely close to enough to finish upgrading the badges!
OH WAIT, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LOL

we got the new serpents den badges BEFORE we finished upgrading our old ones.

In KR they can transmute the Divination psyches.

They've been able to do so for very long time now.

Where is our ability to do this?

A lot of us try real hard to defend your company when people say BNS is all pay to win, trash like that. And honestly it isn't always. There is a lot of ways for free to play players, or very casual spenders to progress quite far in the game.

But honestly sometimes you guys make it real difficult for us to try to speak the truth. Throw us a bone. 

Edited by chickenpoodle

33 minutes ago, chickenpoodle said:

I think we all need an actual source of these Divination Psyches.

You're right. But also the vials... etherial vials are nearly "non-existent" in the game compared to the vials you need to upgrade your stuff which have an RNG upgrade mechanic in addition...

(in general not @chicken)...

and no i dont want to hear "buy it from F5"... in a good and healthy managed game the item should be obtainable ingame in an acceptable rate which is BY FAR not the case here. And thats not the only item where the item itself is limited and where the main source is F10...

If you're not going to give us enough of it ingame (which is already bad enough!), at least let us buy it 2x or so for HMCoins, like it was before. And I don't mean the low amount of vials which are available at the moment in F10, that's a joke and then even the psyches aren't in there....

I am pretty sure that if you continue like this and restrict even more items and make them only available for NCoins, it will have a pretty negative impact in terms of players.

Edited by CrazyDude90
  • Like 1

dude y need  Vial s alot of all this new content !  only can drop Hm !

y need for mystik -soul badges like 200 -300  

for new unty stones each stone like 15

2 psyche  +7Vial  only can cash this  for fused  pysche  and fail  drop !  x 5     for max   like  

each vial like 300 -400 gold !  

this is pay too win / progress  is nothing too get free

we are not In Korean how ppl got lottery gold !or Gold from Weekly like oils or Vials !"

like 12000 gold for max badge gg  or 200 euro+

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

It IS p2w because the 2x psyches you can get with/from the bundle (up to 10x psyches in total if you would buy all 5 bundles) are not obtainable ingame... neither of dungeons, quests, raids, events, ... nowhere!

This is not correct. The psyches are available from events. Albeit 1 purchase per account, but they are available so far in each event we had.

SexvVBK.jpg

Also to be fair, mystic / soul badges can upgrade more than 1 stage on a success. Know a lot of players who went from stage 1 to stage 4-5 in around 5-6 tries (with fails obv) Mine went from stage 1 to stage 6 in 3 tries. So unless you are extremely unlucky you wont even need 300-400 of them.

Dont get me wrong, i am completely against this entire mythical system for unity stones / weapons / accessories etc. and wish we would have never gotten it. But you all know very well its not NA that decides. Not to mention the new accessory system that wil lcome with UE4 is far more expensive and will need vials xD

Edited by Grimoir

y  now say see about time < get it all 3 -4 month this Pysche  1 event !  yneed 2 for up grade and can fail !

or pay 7500 n coins now say me this is not pay too win ! for 2 pysche     y rich  maybe and only N coins no <Hm coins!

btw 150 vial for unity gems ! forgot

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Luumi said:

Listen i really try hard to defend this game from the statement its pay to win and i even did that till yesterday but i cannot do that any longer if this does not get changed.

Up until now there was no item that you could not get ingame (even if its low avaibility) for Ncoin only but the psyches are simply not obtainable in this game. You have an option that is only obtainable via Real $$$ and there is no other option not even HM coins.

If this does not get changed unfourtunetly i have to stop defending the pay to win statement cause there is simply no arguement about it anymore. You can litterly buy stats with real $$$ you cannot get any other possible way now and dont pretend like it is insignificant. Mystic is the biggest stat in this game if you fully give ur badges the mystic its a ton of dps.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 3

Well my first post was obviously sarcastic, it's obvious it was on purpose the vials and psyches are ncoin only now.

Listen ncsoft. You know very well the main bad thing people point out about your game: the unhealthy ridiculous pay to win. It drives your current customers away and gives such a bad image about your game, that no one wants to start playing it despite everyone saying it has "the best fighting system of any MMO".

Trying to milk a bit more money per player at the cost of killing your playerbase does not pay, you see it by your financial results steadily crashing.
I don't know, most companies would change their marketing strategy when they see how bad it performs. But you keep going lower and lower every patch. Adding new cash shop only stuff. Making it ncoin only. Adding new ridiculously expensive upgrades systems everyone hates. Which drives your customers away. Which means less revenue for you. Which makes you think you should add even more ridiculous, ncoin only upgrade systems.

Stop being pathetic, yes? Stop killing your own game. I'm not asking you to listen to your playerbase, but please listen to your common sense when you see how bad your current monetization system performs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

This is not correct. The psyches are available from events. Albeit 1 purchase per account, but they are available so far in each event we had.

SexvVBK.jpg

Each Event? If you really want to defend NC at least get some facts right Grimoir.

There were no divination psyches in mischief makers update (april) or soulmate (february).

So it's more like one psyche every second event.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Shekinah said:

Each Event? If you really want to defend NC at least get some facts right Grimoir.

There were no divination psyches in mischief makers update (april) or soulmate (february).

So it's more like one psyche every second event.

+1

@GrimoirPlease please if you don't want to be laughed by people, please get your facts right before you whiteknight this game/company which you probably work at/unreasonably have some kind of unconditional love to.

All players who play this game know that Divination pysche is not in every event, what you wrote showed that you don't actually play this game that much and yet you keep trying to act like you know everything and defend NC on every single matter in forum.

Unbelievable.

Edited by prietess

Dear @Luumi moderator,

While we understand it is an intended mechanic that ethereal vials can only be bought with NCoin, we would like to ask you if it is also an intended mechanic that people sells their gold for $/€ to buy the maximum 5 bundles. In fact people are selling 35.000 gold for 100 bucks. In Europe this item sells near 300 gold each, meaning they return is 54.000 gold, while in NA is even worse, being at around 370 gold each returns  66.000 golds, which is almost double the value in gold that they sold.

As an example of fairness, a player can buy to another at 4gold/ncoin, meaning this bundle  would cost to a player 30.000 gold, while the item price without counting anything else in the bundle (divination psyches, xp charms, etc) would be a whooping 166.66 gold per ethereal vial, which is a fair price, but our marketplaces respectively in EU and NA have said items for 300 to 400 golds respectively. I also heard in NA price is 5g/ncoin, in that case, ethereal vial should cost to a player around 200 to 210 gold.

In any case the price would be 300 to 400 golds if the control over the supply were not in hands of gold sellers, but in hands of the community instead.

We understand you guys have to make money for a living, we all do, we also understand this gold sellers have to make money somehow too, because they can't afford to legitimatelly farm the gold and put efford like the rest of us mortals do, and we understand they are need in your system because they make cash flow.

However we also understand there are ethical and unethical ways to do this, while you guys look away and do nothing, our game is full of cheaters, wintraders, and now "investors" that are super smart (read it with bit of irony) and control the marketplace prices of every relevant items they get the opportunity to.

Game  should be rewarding by playing it, and the people playing  the  game  should be the ones controlling the items prices instead of a bunch of gold sellers that by the way, as a quick reminder, they are breaking your ToS by selling the golds, however, as we community can  see around in social networks,  seems like only poor people who got jebaited into saying the F word or the N word are the ones giving example on what happens when you break the ToS.

We community propose as a solution to all this, the following changes:

During the next period (IE: 30 day, 60 day, 90 day, etc) reward PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY with an ethereal vial after 3 hour login.

This should kill some birds with just one stone:

-Premium membership has a good value now.

-Gives us a reason to login into the game, have fun with it, and motivates us to buy from F10 when we want to progress fast, but at least doesn't feel like if you can't cash at all, you will never get there in terms of gearing.

-Item pricing control goes back to the playerbase instead of the gold sellers.

-Multi accounting won't be abusable this time.

9 minutes ago, Cgaib said:

Dear @Luumi moderator,

While we understand it is an intended mechanic that ethereal vials can only be bought with NCoin, we would like to ask you if it is also an intended mechanic that people sells their gold for $/€ to buy the maximum 5 bundles.

OK, maybe stay with the facts, the Ethereal Vial Bundle (1x) and the Small Ethereal Vial Bundle (3x) can also purchased with HMCoin. Ofc this is quite limited and we all know that game. Anyway the topic here quite turned about the Special Ethereal Vial Bundle, not for those Vials, but for the fancy p2w Psyche within the bundle.

Btw. if your truly still look about the Vials, don't waste that much $$$, just buy 'em from marketplace, the price is about half from the price we had before (in EU). If you are bothering about the Psyche (which I'd understand), better start a new topic to keep stuff from being mixed up.

15 minutes ago, Belido said:

OK, maybe stay with the facts, the Ethereal Vial Bundle (1x) and the Small Ethereal Vial Bundle (3x) can also purchased with HMCoin. Ofc this is quite limited and we all know that game. Anyway the topic here quite turned about the Special Ethereal Vial Bundle, not for those Vials, but for the fancy p2w Psyche within the bundle.

Btw. if your truly still look about the Vials, don't waste that much $$$, just buy 'em from marketplace, the price is about half from the price we had before (in EU). If you are bothering about the Psyche (which I'd understand), better start a new topic to keep stuff from being mixed up.

You totally lost the point. I didn't even mention the hmcoin bundles, but now that you do it, they offer way less value than the big bundle with 180 of them.

About the psyche, more of the same, I'm not talking about the psyches, just quickly mentioning you get couple of them with the bundle, not complaining about it either.

You say just buy them from marketplace, did you read my post at all or you just randomly replying?. And no,  price is not half of what it was, Price was 170g some months ago, now its around 300,  and previous week to the bundle was 400, which is more than double the price they were when they've been somewhat "affordable". As I said, if you're able to read, I bought already a 180 vial bundle from a friend for 30k gold, so each vial costed me 166.66g. Why would I buy from marketplace at almost twice the price? Are we going insane or you just one of this people selling gold aswell? 

I am not going to buy any from the marketplace, because I think the people selling them, don't deserve any of my gold, as I don't support this speculative way of playing the game, however if our beloved NCWest publisher does something about it, then maybe. Just maybe.

20 minutes ago, Cgaib said:

You totally lost the point. I didn't even mention the hmcoin bundles, but now that you do it, they offer way less value than the big bundle with 180 of them.

sry but just you lost the point! 

How can you talk about "we understand it is an intended mechanic that ethereal vials can only be bought with NCoin" ?

And as soon as I mention it "can also purchased with HMCoin" (while it shows your point about "only NCoin" as wrong):

you just answer like: now as you came up with it , yes, but the price is bad... hey, get it right, then tell us they just offer is just bad or whatever....

Come on, less value is not the same as only purchasable with Ncoin.

If you would have bothered to read the postings here, you also would know many have an issue with the Ncoin only Pysche bundle, but nwm, you are in your own world. And even there you show up yourself, to be able to buy psyche with gold, while you post something like "hey it is Ncoin only"

And at last, the Vials, on EU they were above 500+g even before "event" and with the offers now they dropped down around 270+g on Eu server. Dunno about the US server and I never said that. But nvm I am sure you are able to imagine your own fitting numbers, to prove you right. 

Next time maybe just try to read and understand my post before replying, this would avoid quite some  wasted time for both of us.

10 minutes ago, Belido said:

sry but just you lost the point! 

How can you talk about "we understand it is an intended mechanic that ethereal vials can only be bought with NCoin" ?

And as soon as I mention it "can also purchased with HMCoin" (while it shows your point about "only NCoin" as wrong):

you just answer like: now as you came up with it , yes, but the price is bad... hey, get it right, then tell us they just offer is just bad or whatever....

Come on, less value is not the same as only purchasable with Ncoin.

If you would have bothered to read the postings here, you also would know many have an issue with the Ncoin only Pysche bundle, but nwm, you are in your own world. And even there you show up yourself, to be able to buy psyche with gold, while you post something like "hey it is Ncoin only"

And at last, the Vials, on EU they were above 500+g even before "event" and with the offers now they dropped down around 270+g on Eu server. Dunno about the US server and I never said that. But nvm I am sure you are able to imagine your own fitting numbers, to prove you right. 

Next time maybe just try to read and understand my post before replying, this would avoid quite some  wasted time for both of us.

Noooo buddy you're getting it all wrong, I don't know if you are trolling at this point, you can't read or comprehend what I wrote, or I  just need to tell it to you slower. Lets see.

Step1: People SELLING GOLD FOR EUROS AND DOLLARS, ok? you understand that? Breaks the ToS btw

Step2: With the EUROS/DOLLARS obtained, feed it to NCWest to buy f10 bundles.

Step3: Sell the eth vials overpriced to get more gold than sold on Step1

Now rinse and repeat x5 times (max amount per account)

Result is, item is overpriced than it should be, don't care and don't listen to yourself with it was 500 blablabla, because I am telling you it also was 170 at some point, which as I proved in my first post, it is the real value for the item, just making easy maths on how much gold it cost you a bundle and divide it by 180 units.

If you want I can go slower on explaining, or tell you louder, but I think at this point you might not be understanding, so not going to waste my time on me talking about A while you are talking about B.

Also, took  my time to read every post in here, even talked to some people who posted here in discord, and while things look like people are asking for something, in reality are trying to abuse it even more, just saying, but anyway you will again not understand any of this because you know 1% of it. Have a good night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cgaib said:

Noooo buddy you're getting it all wrong, I don't know if you are trolling at this point

sure that's why you needed a fresh forum account and not me, but nvm.

Ofc you can also talk about your fictional friends from discord.

The Goldselling business stuff you talk about? Really? This in BnS! Why shouldn't the go for real earnings?

Anyway,  I am not going to waste any more time on trolls, so have fun with your friends on discord or wherever...

Ive written to support to get some kind of response cause as how it stands right now there are multiple things ingame that are simply against the law.

Since they have advitised the game as non pay to win and sell stuff that cannot be argued as something else thats against the law already.

I am pretty sure they advitised that they gonna ban cheaters etc. too which they dont so another offence.

Here is the answer from support:

Please discuss this in the forums where our community team can forward it to the devs.

My problem here is 1st why the devs ? its F10 we know they have full control over F10 here in NCwest and 2nd its still against the law.

German law:

§ 5
Irreführende geschäftliche Handlungen

Absatz 6:
die Einhaltung eines Verhaltenskodexes, auf den sich der Unternehmer verbindlich verpflichtet hat, wenn er auf diese Bindung hinweist, oder

This pretty much means you are not allowed to false advitise your product and you have to stay with your idioligy you put up yourselfe. Since they advitised the game as non pay to win and that they will never put something like that in F10 its against the law now. You cant even argue with "but you can buy it with HM coins which you can farm ingame" cause you cant.  I doubt someone will sue them thou.