It can be with anyone in this game

Soft Hand

If u typing anything u get banned in forum page this is really bad going on 

I don't know why I got ban recently from posting in forum page 

I suggest u guy don't talk this these people have power they can ban u and u can't do anything trust me better stay quiet it no use u can't turn stone in water

Edited by Rinori

13 hours ago, Rinori said:

Ive been banned from here several times and each time they wrote why i got banned. The only reason i am not perma banned yet is cause i am a pretty big poster in here answering every question possible etc. Stuff they are not allowed to write themselfe i guess.

Mostly you get banned for writing player names in a bad way. If i write Nagisa Yuki is a great pvp player i dont get banned or atleast no one complained the last time i did but if you write player x is cheating pls ban of course u get ban.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Mostly you get banned for writing player names in a bad way. If i write Nagisa Yuki is a great pvp player i dont get banned or atleast no one complained the last time i did but if you write player x is cheating pls ban of course u get ban.

and you rather should not use other words then "moderation" for their beautiful way of moderating this forum 😉 

Everyone know @ImoutoMaster  and grimors both admin and moderator of this forum 

Reason 1- I know u same ac and 99% active on blade and soul forum page since 2015 I never saw in my life anyone that much dedeicated and supporting forum page in negative 

And always I saw negative feedback in each forum page don't know why 

I know u have such kind of power u ban me and turn my post down without any reason I don't talk bad I just tell truth to be speek 

Edited by Rinori

3 hours ago, Rinori said:

Reason 1- I know u same ac and 99% active on blade and soul forum page since 2015 I never saw in my life anyone that much dedeicated and supporting forum page in negative 

I have alot of free time at my work dude and ive started being active around 2019.

I either bore myselfe to death or i look at the forums whats new.

If i where i mod i would have been fired in a pretty short ammount of time cause i would actively write and answer stuff.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:57 PM, Rinori said:

I suggest u guy don't talk this these people have power they can ban u and u can't do anything trust me better stay quiet it no use u can't turn stone in water

I will not be silent about it.
Losing my primary account means I have nothing to lose. There is no point in creating another account.
There are reasons for this:
1. The support service does not answer questions and requests are not resolved.
2. No players, low online.
3. The donation system has been tightened, the gap between an ordinary player and an investor is too great.
4. Hence the problem with points 2 and 3.
A toxic game, a toxic community, there is a cult of attack power, they try to exclude new players from groups or not take them, many newcomers may simply not get to serious content. There are no in-game rewards for helping new players, so older players are not interested in this.
5. UE4 players were looking forward to 2019, when huge numbers of players were leaving, and the return of the MMO king in the summer of that year also affected the statistics.
6. Yes, this again concerns UE4, it is not impressive and will lose to new MMO games, will return the audience, but rather temporarily.

You can find other reasons, but I'm tired of listing them.
As they say, water grinds off a stone. Better to be water than stone.
And move forward.

Thank you Renori for worrying about me, but it's pointless, I don't care what happens to this account.

The topic will of course be deleted, why would they need such a topic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soft Hand said:

A toxic game, a toxic community, there is a cult of attack power, they try to exclude new players from groups or not take them, many newcomers may simply not get to serious content. There are no in-game rewards for helping new players, so older players are not interested in this.

Nowhere is it stated that geared players HAVE TO or are OBLIGATED TO take anyone in their parties. The fact some of us do help lower geared players is purely because we want to, not because you think we have to or that you think you deserve to. Lets make that clear. If someone does not take you ina group, there is literally nothing stopping you in making your own group.

As for UE4, it is already proven that there is a good performance increase with it. also there are a lot of players willing to return since they left purely because of how horrible the game ran for them.