40 free trove keys are missing

ImoutoMaster

Hello,

ive asked the support already but they are unwilling to answer me properly and sent me a link to the foums.

I am one of thoose that got 2 star crits that where actully 3 star crits but i havent seen my 40 keys. ive asked in faction chat and there seem to be others too.

So how do we get our keys now @Hime support is unwilling to give them.

9 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

I have no idea what that even means "got 2 star crits that where actually 3 star crits".

What crit was it that was even bugged?

look at the patchnotes from the maintance last night:

Fix a visual issue with one of the Tropical Treasure Trove 2-star crit appearing as a 3-star crit.

As a token of appreciation for your patronage, a one-time 40 Tropical Treasure Trove Keys will be given to players who received the affected crit.

There where crits that appeared wrong.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

There was 1 specific crit, I am asking what was in it. If you have no idea what the crit even was how can you say "yes I had that"?

Your post also says that you got "2 star crits that where actually 3 star crits" when there post is saying that there was 3star crits showing up than were really 2star crits and it was simply a visual bug. Sounds like another attempt at getting keys with no idea, like half the people in faction chat who failed to read it but remembered last trove and were spamming earlier "oh I never got my 100% crit on 40 stacks, where are my free keys? They posted we get 40 free keys"

Edited by Bobthemonk

so the bug was one of these:

1) you get 2 star but it shows as 3 star (=just visual bug, no compensation needed)

2) you get 3 star but the items are only 2 star (=scam, but isnt it like that most of the time?)

how do you know that you were affected?

1 hour ago, Bobthemonk said:

There was 1 specific crit, I am asking what was in it. If you have no idea what the crit even was how can you say "yes I had that"?

Your post also says that you got "2 star crits that where actually 3 star crits" when there post is saying that there was 3star crits showing up than were really 2star crits and it was simply a visual bug. Sounds like another attempt at getting keys with no idea, like half the people in faction chat who failed to read it but remembered last trove and were spamming earlier "oh I never got my 100% crit on 40 stacks, where are my free keys? They posted we get 40 free keys"

i got told it was the crit with 1 pink scale which i have gotten.

3 hours ago, jujubs said:

I've noticied some ppl from server received compensation but i didnt receive yet, so I sent a ticket yesterday than they told me to visit the website??? 

By now i just think its miscommunication between the community. I think it could have been made more specific what the actual bug was thou and if it was actully just a visual bug i dont think why anyone should be getting free keys but thats ncsoft.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

By now i just think its miscommunication between the community. I think it could have been made more specific what the actual bug was thou and if it was actully just a visual bug i dont think why anyone should be getting free keys but thats ncsoft.

"Fix a visual issue with one of the Tropical Treasure Trove 2-star crit appearing as a 3-star crit."

That is what they said in the post, please tell me how they could of been more specific about the fact that it is a visual bug.