This damage reduction removal sucks so bad for some classes

So ive been playing Scourge warlock for 3 years, the balancing for scourge warlock has always been realy bad but this damage reduction removal completly killed the viability of scourge in battlegrounds. Scourge warlock relies entirely on damage reduction, we have barely any iframes no real movement skills and on top of that no CC resists outside of the 10 seconds during Sanctum wich almost doesnt count since anything can push or pull you out of it meanwhile and even if that doesnt happen the dmg reduction is not enough anymore to survive anyhow and this kind of balancing is absolutely frustrating meanwhile since this change has been a complete killshot for scourge warlock. I want to play what suits me the most and qhat i enjoy the most, this dmg reduction was satisfying even tho it wasnt very strong due to lack of cc reists to begin with but i still enjoyed it but now im just a free kill for anyone. Overall this change basically nerfed every spec realy hard that relied on dmg reduction. A solution that i can think of right now is add actualy % damage reduction to pvp soulshields for those specs that are realy in need for it. I dont think many people will share my frustration since scourge warlock is a dead spec for a reason in both pve and pvp but i still want to atleast try to point this out so maybe someone will acknowledge this balancing issue in the future and that scourge warlock is in desperate need for significant buffs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...