Why did you do this without a warning?

Cefer

"Wings of Fortune

• The Wings of Fortune Event has now ended.
  • Fortune Feathers have been removed from Login rewards, Daily Quests, and the Daily Challenge.
  • Hongmoon Challenge Cache is no longer available.
  • Fortune Boxes are no longer transmutable."

Now I have a bunch of Fortune Feathers that I was saving for clothes, but I don't have the option to transmute. Nice, very nice of you.

• Like 1

They've done this before, during a prior event that screwed me out of some stuff as well. It was even worse because the event had two currencies, both said they expired on a specific date, but the second one couldn't be used because they removed the transmutes. Utterly horrible behavior from a company.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cefer said:

"Wings of Fortune

• The Wings of Fortune Event has now ended.
  • Fortune Feathers have been removed from Login rewards, Daily Quests, and the Daily Challenge.
  • Hongmoon Challenge Cache is no longer available.
  • Fortune Boxes are no longer transmutable."

Now I have a bunch of Fortune Feathers that I was saving for clothes, but I don't have the option to transmute. Nice, very nice of you.

Where is the issue?

On may 7th they clearly announced Wings of Fortune event would run: Duration: May 12 - June 16

That means you already knew it would end today.

Asside from that transmutation is part of the event itself so it is logical it ended with the event.

Where is the issue?

On may 7th they clearly announced Wings of Fortune event would run: Duration: May 12 - June 16

That means you already knew it would end today.

Yes, but that wasn't true for the Candycloud Carnival event. Also, why is this transmutable necessary in the first place?

Edited by Cefer

11 minutes ago, Cefer said:

Do you think they will reply if I order the transmutable items by ticket?

no because you are the dum dum who didn't read the patch notes..... so your loss your fault

7 minutes ago, Cefer said:

Yes, but that wasn't true for the Candycloud Carnival event. Also, why is this transmutable necessary in the first place?

those are cat outfits and you can still spin the wheel until yesterday.... they don't care if you can transmute tons of cat outfits.... the cat outfit pouch was rng that's why it was transmutable...... the other cosmetics in the feather event were not really so yeah....

it boils down to you didn't read patch notes so you lost out oh well they won't care cry all you want they won't care

Edited by MishaJ

8 minutes ago, MishaJ said:

no because you are the dum dum who didn't read the patch notes..... so your loss your fault

I know that and I know you're telling the truth, but why attack me? Your logic doesn't make sense, it looks like you're enjoying it.

1 minute ago, Cefer said:

I know that and I know you're telling the truth, but why attack me? Your logic doesn't make sense, it looks like you're enjoying it.

not attacking you just fed up with people who complain on forums about stuff that could easily be solved by simply reading the patch notes.... people refuse to read the patch notes then they whine on forums and say ncsoft didn't warn us.... they do in the patch notes. if you're not gonna read the patch notes then they can't help you and it's on you that you lost out.

1 hour ago, MishaJ said:

not attacking you just fed up with people who complain on forums about stuff that could easily be solved by simply reading the patch notes.... people refuse to read the patch notes then they whine on forums and say ncsoft didn't warn us.... they do in the patch notes. if you're not gonna read the patch notes then they can't help you and it's on you that you lost out.

I read patch notes, all of them. But it's human nature to miss or assume things that are obvious and logical.

These notes you say were posted yesterday. How can I know this if I miss a single day? And even if I don't, it's unfair. The fact is, other games are much more organized and fairer.

The May 12 Patch notes say about the event:

Duration: May 12 - June 16

Reward Redemption Period: May 12 - July 14

So they really are wrong. And I am wrong to blindly trust the information they provided. 😃

13 minutes ago, Cefer said:

I read patch notes, all of them. But it's human nature to miss or assume things that are obvious and logical.

These notes you say were posted yesterday. How can I know this if I miss a single day? And even if I don't, it's unfair. The fact is, other games are much more organized and fairer.

The May 12 Patch notes say about the event:

Duration: May 12 - June 16

Reward Redemption Period: May 12 - July 14

So they really are wrong. And I am wrong to blindly trust the information they provided. 😃

Redemption period means dragon express. The transmutation is part of the event itself so it was removed.

• Like 1

• Amraith changed the title to Why did you do this without a warning?

@CeferThe general rule is post-event only the dragon express portion of redeeming currency is extended for another 4 weeks, the wheel was an exception (I assume due to them giving you tickets post-event as part of a reward for smth else). Unless it specifies something will be available outside of dragon express then you need to do it before the event ends. You could try making a ticket and explaining but honestly they will probably say no.

@MishaJOn one hand I agree with you, over the years the forums are being taken over by more and more toddlers who just want to complain about everything and half the time they don't even know what they want. In this case however they simply miss-understood what the patch notes ment since transmuting was another way of "redeeming" the feathers for rewards that was added to provide a non-rng way to get the event outfits. With the forum acc being 2 years old and having 6 forum posts (5 being in this thread) I doubt they are one of those players who complain just to complain.

@xPipiThere was more than enough feathers for both and some like to wait till the end of the event so they can split the feathers they need for vials / packs then prioritise there prefered cosmetics with the remaining currency, although in general I do agree with you that those take priority (and depending on the person situation fusion stones can also be nice).

• Like 1