Forums

Cheating still possible in UE4 :)

Cheating is still possible in the UE4 version of KR where they actually ban people for cheating. Instead of our beautiful ncwest who plays Overwatch in their offices and ignores issues the community mentions all day. Anyways how do you guys feel about this possibility of for example jump hack in ue4!? 😄

Not even sure how that works but, all types of cheating are lame and should be punished hard... but with ncsoft it's just not gonna happen..

The whole server knows exactly who are cheating, yet ncsoft can't figure it out.. or doesn't wanna figure it out.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

ofcourse i can't say how because NCwest will remove this thread otherwise xd anyways trust me on my words that it's possible. Whether they ban for it or not is on them. At somepoint it will go public then u can enjoy hacks in UE4 graphics :DDDD

Edited by Nagisa Yuki
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, sFMos said:

Not even sure how that works but, all types of cheating are lame and should be punished hard... but with ncsoft it's just not gonna happen..

The whole server knows exactly who are cheating, yet ncsoft can't figure it out.. or doesn't wanna figure it out.

My sentiments exactly.

The thing is, they can detect some cheats as is. Pushing a button in game is logged by the server...so in theory, the logs could show unnatural inputs from macros or autofire XML edits. In reality, though, I suspect most if not all of the staff with log access cannot properly read said logs. A few people that I've spoken with about this before who know how it logs data have even indicated there are tons of false positives as well in the logs, which likely further obscures cheating.

Best you can do is create a discord and bring them all to light. We can all assist.  Dont let them hide behind each other anymore. Create a network and gather more fire behind this advancement and evolution of anti cheaters. Band eu and na together and create  moderators That bring this to support in force.  Maybe @Hime or other forum moderators would like to be involved.  We need to get this rolling for the future of bns in our regions.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2021 at 10:05 AM, sojaa said:

Best you can do is create a discord and bring them all to light. We can all assist.  Dont let them hide behind each other anymore. Create a network and gather more fire behind this advancement and evolution of anti cheaters. Band eu and na together and create  moderators That bring this to support in force.  Maybe @Hime or other forum moderators would like to be involved.  We need to get this rolling for the future of bns in our regions.

This kinda already existed, a whole group of people been reporting them... but if ncsoft doesn't ban people, it's all useless...

So most of the people that used to report them, quit the game... 

Best you can do is create a discord and bring them all to light. We can all assist.

BG Discord did this a long time but even tho there where dozen of reports thoose player got no punishment. Each time they reported someone and still saw this guy ingame it got less and less atractive to report at all rendering the ammount of people who are willing to reports into the single digits and eventually they stoped completly reporting cause why boother.

Everything that got reported should be really really easy to investigate themselve. If they wanted to keep the game cheater free they would ban thoose obvious cheaters without any reports.

i used to report a lot of bug and issues in the game to @Hime personally. She used to actually communicate which was a nice change for once. Considering NCwest's lack of it, but now for some reason that stopped and issues only get worse n worse. i mean i said it before in 2019 good game trash publisher. unlucky. The weirdest thing to me is. It's completely in their power. 

Russian region is so clean. no cheaters no wintraders no xml.

On 6/24/2021 at 9:19 PM, Nagisa Yuki said:

i used to report a lot of bug and issues in the game to @Hime personally. She used to actually communicate which was a nice change for once. Considering NCwest's lack of it, but now for some reason that stopped and issues only get worse n worse. i mean i said it before in 2019 good game trash publisher. unlucky. The weirdest thing to me is. It's completely in their power. 

Russian region is so clean. no cheaters no wintraders no xml.

Shows how lazy n/a and e/u are.