premium membership?

FistBump

The difference between a player with premium and without is insignificant...

The bonuses it provides are not the great to say the least for the money u pay... but probably some will disagree with me.

Ofcourse it's their money and they can do whatever they want, but i think ppl who pay a great amount of money deserve a better premium membership...

Is there a plan to REALLY revamp it to be worth?!

Haha NC's only plan is to make money, not give stuff for free. Premium is useless, i've cancelled mine..and have had it since start of this game (over 5 years..enough is enough)

Most people get premium not for the bonuses but for the convenience for having remote stash and can sell stuff in dragon express and having the "free" or cheap stuff from HM Store from time to time but other than that it's not that great, but compared to the other RNG BS loot boxes that NC has in the store premium is the most convenient from all, my subscription ended a few days ago and not gonna spend another penny until the game is actually fixed and no upgrading to UE4 and make the game looks pretty is not the real fix but actual company mentality to change and ditch the greedy cash grab strategy and go for long term income if they want constant money.