Are you *ever* going to do anything about rampant cheating in both pve and pvp?

Asuramon

Clan Battle is also in complete shambles.  Real fun when you pull a high ranked team and they won't even jump down to fight for fear they may lose rank.  Seriously, what kind of game allows this kind of blatant abuse?  I sent in a ticket with screenshot, and so far it has been completely ignored.  Remember when games actually cared enough to have online GMs?  I'll never play another Nc game.

stop crying  and enjoy the game it fun playing many character via performing gesture and make buffer in team  it doesnt make any sense 

making more player ingame and increase the population on f8 which is now dead cause it been remove 

i just wanna say these 4-5 people in pvp only here for cry no one is really bother with it cause it fun to see reroll time i really enjoy seeing speed player even i lose or win dont bother . but these 4-5 people gone wild  why not u report and record video rather then posting form  have no proof or dont have time to help bns support ticket 

also i know u all freeloader here playing pvp to grab free hm coin dont wanna pay nc coin 

I highly recommend @Hime dont bother with these people they all freeloader want season hm coin

if someone win-trading why not these people record video and make hard to help community cause it never happen actually i play pvp i never saw it in-real

also for 1 more point view if someone really doing 1vs1 wintrading why so it make sense u enter also with that vs bot and enjoy killing it and getting free beans and gold rank why bother ? cause some kids always born to cry and waste time u should record video if this happen and report it to ticket their no system needed to detect it people need to report 

@Hime these all people are lazy that why asking for detection dont bother them let them become active player otherwise they all afk in primeworld and never gonna send ticket cause they all lazy or have no proof just say in air word 

i really recommend to turn this post down 

Edited by repliergod

On 6/19/2021 at 2:46 AM, repliergod said:

but these 4-5 people gone wild  why not u report and record video rather then posting form  have no proof or dont have time to help bns support ticket 

We dont report them cause we know nothing happens to them. Trust me we have reported wintraders, cheaters etc. a dozen times but at this point my time is worth more than that. If i wanna believe in something that will never happen i go to church !

also i know u all freeloader here playing pvp to grab free hm coin dont wanna pay nc coin 

I cannot defend on the p2w part anymore since yesterday but without the HM coins there is alot of stuff you simply cannot get without real $$$ and thats not how a game should be so the HM coins are a need and its not like they are free you still have to work for them and thats not just que once and you have hm coins.

I highly recommend @Hime dont bother with these people they all freeloader want season hm coin

Hime is not listening if its pvp related.

if someone win-trading why not these people record video and make hard to help community cause it never happen actually i play pvp i never saw it in-real

How do you want us to make a vid ? the spectate feature is broken since 3 or 4 years now there is no posibility to have video evidance nowdays. There are only 2 options to report someone now.

1. facts how do you think someone can get 2000 rank points in a game where pvp ends with 1700 at best.

2. If thoose players write and admit they wintraded (has been reported for a certain assasin in the past and guess what no actions have been made)

also for 1 more point view if someone really doing 1vs1 wintrading why so it make sense u enter also with that vs bot and enjoy killing it and getting free beans and gold rank why bother ?

Caue of the top 5 spots. Rank 1 gives 10k hm coins now imagine you have 60 chars. The HM coins are being used for gem powder for example and this is getting sold for gold, making them hundred thousands of gold which they can sell 1k = 2.4€.

There is atleast 1 guy we know has no job cause he dosent need it anymore in his country he can earn far more with that method than with a real job.

@Hime these all people are lazy that why asking for detection dont bother them let them become active player otherwise they all afk in primeworld and never gonna send ticket cause they all lazy or have no proof just say in air word 

You call us lazy ? atleast we have tryed but we do not have the tools to ban. The tools to ban are in NCwests hands and if thoose are not being used its a waste of time for us.