Arena is at a low it has never been

Hello,

we have a problem ive never seen to such an extend in arena which makes me not wanna play arena anymore which results in me playing mostly pve.

I consider myselfe to be one of the better players and i cant rank my alts to gold anymore. Why is that ? to show the reason ive recorded a vid.

Link:

Ive played 8 matches in low silver elo which should be full of noobs a player like me should be able to beat in seconds like this one FM. (not supposed to be flame or anything) but even in 1420 elo i get people that are supposed to play in 1900 elo. I know most of them, they are top 5 players. Clapping Abi for example is Nagisa Yuki who is Rank 1 Gunner and Rank 1 Soul fighter but here you see even he plays in low silver elo.

Imagine being a new player wanting to start with pvp. You win 1 time against a bot in Bronze and the 2nd match is against a top 5 player. the third aswell ........ i dont think much people will come to pvp this way which we can already see in the ladder. Nearly half of the ladder is wintraded if not more.

This problem keeps people like me away from pvp cause i dont wanna tryhard for a 1400 elo match but i have to. Arena used to be full of people like me who are not top tier but not trash tier aswell but now they simply stoped cause of this. So pls @Hime answer me just this once can you please forward the request to make a class elo so you have 1 sf and all sf have the same rating on your account ? This would significatly decrease the ammount of such players in silver.

1v1 everyone above 1800 is wintrade there is simply no que above 1700 and even 1600 + needs ages to get an opponent.

3v3 everyone is wintraded since there is no que above 1300. If you get lucky you manage 1500 but not further.

P.S this is no shaming or blaming theese players are not responsible for being in silver. Unless they wintrade of course. Which has to be banned @Hime and dont tell me you guys investigate this cause ive reported several wintrader accounts in the past and they are still playing and taking the ladder spots.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

c577117d335f01bde0ff3567bd95e50e.jpg

@Hime@PhoenixMitra 18:37 pretty much the primetime for Arena in an elo that should be lively as hell.

The timer goes on and i will most likely reach 30 minuites before i get a match. Do your job got damn ! You are getting paid to support the game !

P.S it reached 30 Minutes. And you wanna tell me people managed to reach 2000 rating last season somehow ? if i cant even find 1 single player in 1500 ?

Edited by ImoutoMaster

11 hours ago, repliergod said:

they shutdown people multi alts character for fun that why it dead like hell  also cause of this  bad event no point in playing 

I dont get what you are trying to say here. It seems like you write they forbid people to play on multiple chars which is not the case.

Its so dead cause Wintrading is so popular and just like xml cheats nothing is being done about it.

16 hours ago, repliergod said:

they shutdown people multi alts character for fun that why it dead like hell  also cause of this  bad event no point in playing 

No it's dead because of the people abusing dual client to feed their alts to plat.. now you just see how dead it really is because of what they been doing.

Maybe tell those kids to stop cheating, and to let other people have fun in arena without being farmed by top 5 players on broken classes from 1400 rating so they can feed their 2nd (and 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 99th) account to platinum.

I know many pvpers that quit for this reason, people been trying to report these people for over a year now... but most gave up and just quit the game cause ncsoft doesn't do anything...

So then what you're left with... is this... good job ncsoft.

Edited by sFMos

1 hour ago, sFMos said:

No it's dead because of the people abusing dual client to feed their alts to plat.. now you just see how dead it really is because of what they been doing.

What do you think Wintrading is ? If Wintrading would get banned the top players wouldnt que in this low elo cause there is litterly no reason to do this but they need rating which they cant get in gold rating since there are no players.

1 hour ago, sFMos said:

I know many pvpers that quit for this reason, people been trying to report these people for over a year now... but most gave up and just quit the game cause ncsoft doesn't do anything...

Most people i know who quit left cause they knew even tho they are the 2nd best or 3rd best of their class or sometimes even the best of their class they have no chance to reach the top spots cause on last day there is this one guy who wintrades his chars above yours. It dosent matter if you have 2300 rating or 1900 he will be above.

3 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

What do you think Wintrading is ? If Wintrading would get banned the top players wouldnt que in this low elo cause there is litterly no reason to do this but they need rating which they cant get in gold rating since there are no players.

Most people i know who quit left cause they knew even tho they are the 2nd best or 3rd best of their class or sometimes even the best of their class they have no chance to reach the top spots cause on last day there is this one guy who wintrades his chars above yours. It dosent matter if you have 2300 rating or 1900 he will be above.

That's what i said lol, also used to have top 5 before this wintrade fest..

Now it's impossible without being a wintrading pos. (and abusing a broken spec/class)

it impossible to wintrade u end up with higher player also  and their is no screenshot proof that u wintrading or video proof else they all just say in air 

do u joke have any proof @sFMos  if u dont have any video phootage  stop saying those words

it was been alive just a month ago before removing multi  u just lie urself that people leave they aint leave i know they all want to kill those alts to get themself in high rank  it only boost lfp now enjoy getting wasting 20-30min quening 

Edited by repliergod

1 hour ago, repliergod said:

it impossible to wintrade u end up with higher player also  and their is no screenshot proof that u wintrading or video proof else they all just say in air 

do u joke have any proof @sFMos  if u dont have any video phootage  stop saying those words

it was been alive just a month ago before removing multi  u just lie urself that people leave they aint leave i know they all want to kill those alts to get themself in high rank  it only boost lfp now enjoy getting wasting 20-30min quening 

It is if you run 2 clients at the same time, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about

@sFMos their are many people quean same time it not possible and easy as it look like 

let go with ur word suppose 1 person run 2 same time 

in that time their another person run 2 same time as well  or u lfp at that time as well u enjoy wining still whining around how do i win so easily 

another person run 2 same time this is logical no win trade its fighting bot at 1300-1400 make ur daily done which all do 

they aint bot their whole week wasting their own time 

u make things only in air 

10 minutes ago, repliergod said:

@sFMos their are many people quean same time it not possible and easy as it look like 

let go with ur word suppose 1 person run 2 same time 

in that time their another person run 2 same time as well  or u lfp at that time as well u enjoy wining still whining around how do i win so easily 

another person run 2 same time this is logical no win trade its fighting bot at 1300-1400 make ur daily done which all do 

they aint bot their whole week wasting their own time 

u make things only in air 

Everyone knows people are wintrading, no point in argueing about it..

We also know how it works, and it's not hard at all... and has nothing to do with bots.

You just need the right 3rd party launcher, press "launch" twice and you got 2 clients.. then login to 2 diff accounts, make sure they at around the same rating or nobody else is queing and you'll fight your 2nd account...

Everyone knows how it works, everyone knows who is doing it.. it's not like they hide it..

We could name many people who are even on video doing this, they admit it in game, they been recorded doing it, they even done it on livestream.
It's not a question if it's possible, nor is it a question if it happens.

So if you don't know what you're talking about, just don't respond..

@sFMos are u pro or mvp player can u show me ur ranking ?  or u also an xml auto combat player who automatically performing combos to get rank  which is very illegal i hope bns woulld remove all xml combos player and take strict action on their account specially those kfm loader 

Edited by repliergod

1 minute ago, repliergod said:

@sFMos are u pro or mvp player can u show me ur ranking ?  or u also an xml auto combat player who automatically performing combos to get rank  which is very illegal i hope bns woulld remove all xml combos player and take strict action on their account specially those kfm loader 

What ranking? i'm currently rank 2, but it's the start of the season.

I have top 5 title on 8 chars and platinum rank achievement from before the wintrading started.

I don't use gcd, xml, don't wintrade and don't even use macros.. and i agree those people should be banned as well..

But that issue is nowhere near the level of wintrading, cause that's just destroying the fun for anyone who wants to try get into pvp... 

(Ex) top 5 people don't belong on silver ranking all season long, farming new/weaker players to feed 20  alt accounts to platinum..  yet that's all you see there these days, cause many of them don't play a class  that's currently broken, so they just end up getting farmed by someone that does.