Summoner 3rd spec

I think the visual skill for summoner is very annoying for other players: when I confront one I can barely see where the cat is... The developers has put more attention on esthetics than functionality. Hope they reduce the bubble effect and the ribbon waves or at least make it more transparent.

• 3 weeks later...

Needs to be addressed. Itll take them like 4 years though. 

Dps is way to high with pve set and cds too .  We had this with a lot of other classes. Isn't the first time bud. Also beware of being competitive xmls and gcd are considered "alright'' amongst most of the pvp playerbase. Gunner has bullet storm  for awhile it wipe a whole group in 6s with ease. Fm nerf is coming. They really behind . Dont expect to see any changes soon. This affect makes the game laggy af as if they dont already have an fps problem.  Here have some massive animation that kills ur fps even more was the smartest thing they could do.

Edited by sojaa

I can solve my fps problems.

It can be as you say and I hope they fix it sooner or later ... I would hate to find (by the time they add the third spec for soul fighter, my main class) that sometimes developers have "favorite" classes 😳

Edited by Ioseppo TiLtEbUg
Wrong quote