gear progression after main quest ?

So i finaly finished the main quest with one of the class i play ( so got the gear given by the main quest ), but since everything is new to me, i dont really now where to start and what to "focus"

as i'am around 1k2 "power" for the daily i'am limited to 3 dungeons & 2 quest

any advise on what to do regarding the progression ?

thanks !

1. Finish story yellow and orange quests including violette
2. Find a group for Skybreak spire RAID and get Ring and Earring from there.
3. Get a group for Scions Keep atleast to get the Mystic Badge (i can solo this raid by now you can join me if you want ill give it to u)
4. Run Mushin Tower Stage 7 everyday just like Moon Refugee daily to get white tokens to exchange for Soul badge and Stage 9 Aransu alternative
5. Run Mushin Tower Stage 9 - 20 or as far as you can (some struggle at stage 20) to get next set of accesories.
6. Just do your daily and weekly stuff from now including outlaw island from now.

At night you need to afk farm 2 places (auto combat is in thoose zones) Primewald and Moonlight (sorry cant remember the name right now but its in zaiwai).

This is what i wrote a KFM that wrote to me via Discord. Maybe thats you but well dosent hurt reading it twice.

If anyone thinks there is a better way for new players to progress feel free to discuss.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. Finish story yellow and orange quests including violette
2. Find a group for Skybreak spire RAID and get Ring and Earring from there.
3. Get a group for Scions Keep atleast to get the Mystic Badge (i can solo this raid by now you can join me if you want ill give it to u)
4. Run Mushin Tower Stage 7 everyday just like Moon Refugee daily to get white tokens to exchange for Soul badge and Stage 9 Aransu alternative
5. Run Mushin Tower Stage 9 - 20 or as far as you can (some struggle at stage 20) to get next set of accesories.
6. Just do your daily and weekly stuff from now including outlaw island from now.

At night you need to afk farm 2 places (auto combat is in thoose zones) Primewald and Moonlight (sorry cant remember the name right now but its in zaiwai).

This is what i wrote a KFM that wrote to me via Discord. Maybe thats you but well dosent hurt reading it twice.

If anyone thinks there is a better way for new players to progress feel free to discuss.

Guess i will now need to do all orange quest and purple ones ( dont remember to have saw thoses one >< )

afk farm ? how do you auto combat oO seems like i missed that and what do it bring you to auto combat ? if you could after be more precise about that

I already do 5 daily for now ( 3 dungeons + mushin & moon refuge ), seems like i will need to also start outlaw then ( the entrance is in mushin tower right ? )

No it wasnt me ^^

But thanks for the answer and the tips ! ( well i will go pretty slowly as i at least like to play my BM & SIN & KFM , i level more or less thoses char at the same time, but at least i have a more clear path to follow )

Edited by wootwoots

I agree with most of this advice but I see no reason to waste your time in Eluvium/Scion's. You should already have the legendary Mystic Badge from running Mushin everyday while getting your Martial Tokens. I also personally see no value in doing Naksun, Yunsang, or Yeoharan regularly. The accessory boxes are stupidly overpriced. I'd just get them from dungeon drops or cores, but I suppose it's personal preference.

Autofarm/afk-farm refers to the the specific areas of Ebon Realm and the Primeweald, where the devs in their infinite wisdom added legal botting. I don't do these myself but if you can leave your computer on all night, feel free. I think the Triangle gems from Moon Refuge are more than enough for beginners though. (For the other gems, there's the chance of a Garnet from Koldrak's of course and an Obsidian available for Solar Energy in the Dragon Express.)

I'd encourage you not to worry too much about upgrading to be honest. I don't want to discourage you, but this game tends to brutally punish players for trying to progress and only rewards the people at the very top or very bottom. I can't tell you how many times I've worked my butt off for something only to have something better given away for free to others and leave me stuck on a dead end path. Unless you are a very hardcore, endgame-minded player (in which case you will need a guild), I'd suggest you don't stress too much about upgrades and do it as it comes. If you're doing these things mentioned above, you should already be able to run the 4 main weeklies, Koldrak's, Skybreak and Eluvium/Scion's, and any dungeon up through BC, at least (watch guides first of course). Best of luck!

3 hours ago, Unya said:

I agree with most of this advice but I see no reason to waste your time in Eluvium/Scion's. You should already have the legendary Mystic Badge from running Mushin everyday while getting your Martial Tokens.

Mystic drops from stage 8 which is just a huge timewaste since there is no guranteed drop for it and other than the mystic badge and the quest you have to finish once there is no reason to do stage 8. So i would rather go scions keep which takes like 10 minutes once and is guranteed.

3 hours ago, Unya said:

I also personally see no value in doing Naksun, Yunsang, or Yeoharan regularly. The accessory boxes are stupidly overpriced. I'd just get them from dungeon drops or cores, but I suppose it's personal preference.

Its not about the accesorie ticket from yeoharan its about the elder scales and if you get a ticket well thats 100 times less stone scale passage or halcyon hills. I would rather pay 950 G once. Also the accesorie boxes from stage 9 - 20 cost 80G each which is a total of 400G or whatever giving you already close to call to arms accesories so i think its worth it. I mean what is 400G ? Its not like you dont do dailys in the meantime and if something drops in dungeon nice 80G saved.

3 hours ago, Unya said:

Autofarm/afk-farm refers to the the specific areas of Ebon Realm and the Primeweald, where the devs in their infinite wisdom added legal botting. I don't do these myself but if you can leave your computer on all night, feel free.

New players deseratly need ap to be able to get into randoom dollhouse groups for example so i would never say no to up to 192AP for free.

3 hours ago, Unya said:

I think the Triangle gems from Moon Refuge are more than enough for beginners though.

DMG wise that right but thats a loss of alot of ap and way more work than just putting ur char into afk zone.

Le 27/05/2021 à 04:58, Unya a dit :

I'd encourage you not to worry too much about upgrading to be honest. I don't want to discourage you, but this game tends to brutally punish players for trying to progress and only rewards the people at the very top or very bottom. I can't tell you how many times I've worked my butt off for something only to have something better given away for free to others and leave me stuck on a dead end path. Unless you are a very hardcore, endgame-minded player (in which case you will need a guild), I'd suggest you don't stress too much about upgrades and do it as it comes. If you're doing these things mentioned above, you should already be able to run the 4 main weeklies, Koldrak's, Skybreak and Eluvium/Scion's, and any dungeon up through BC, at least (watch guides first of course). Best of luck!

thanks,  well i'am kinda lost still with all the dungeon name, badge and stuff xD, but i will keep that to read.

Oh i dont plan to be hardcore grinder, for now its just that i want to play that game for a moment, and just curious about which path to use to still progress as with ~1200 AP i cant really go anywhere as everything have changed "so much"

Le 27/05/2021 à 08:38, ImoutoMaster a dit :

New players deseratly need ap to be able to get into randoom dollhouse groups for example so i would never say no to up to 192AP for free.

DMG wise that right but thats a loss of alot of ap and way more work than just putting ur char into afk zone.

Oh so that's the botting point ? grind to get more AP ? i assume its because you will earn hongmoon level ?

Am 28.5.2021 um 13:49 schrieb wootwoots:

Oh i dont plan to be hardcore grinder,

welcome to your first korean mmo 🙂 alas you can swipe for some items. on a positive note: youll slowly progress always. Try to participate in events as much you can. Try to LFP in F8 after having your dawnglory (I belive thats the name) weapon as mentioned earlier and try to LFP alot. 50 runs of RT, ST and TSM gives you also some AP. You can also look in F3 collections which ones do give AP and try to farm for those.

Am 29.5.2021 um 19:14 schrieb ImoutoMaster:

...in thoose 2 zones.

yeah, those 2 zones [not referring to fortnite zone]

Le 31/05/2021 à 18:07, Dokkoudou a dit :

welcome to your first korean mmo 🙂 alas you can swipe for some items. on a positive note: youll slowly progress always. Try to participate in events as much you can. Try to LFP in F8 after having your dawnglory (I belive thats the name) weapon as mentioned earlier and try to LFP alot. 50 runs of RT, ST and TSM gives you also some AP. You can also look in F3 collections which ones do give AP and try to farm for those.

yeah, those 2 zones [not referring to fortnite zone]

dont worry that's clearly not my first mmo, its just that i will only play BnS to spend the time i want to spend, and progress at the path i will progress without looking to be efficient. But i'am still curious to know what path is interesting to take ^^

Apparently yes it seem that event are interesting to progress, what's the "dawnglory" ? i have the stage9 weapons you get with 35 martial token ( forget the name )

I have no idea what's the " RT / ST and TSM, could you translate that in a profane way ? xD 

btw, regarding the soul shield, which one should i look for ( there is so much different aviable at various merchant i have f***king no idea which one is the "next one to pick"

For now the one i have is the one you get after finishing the main story quest ( on my assassin seems like i mess up something as i miss 3 pieces ( 1-2-3 ) is there an "quick way" to get them ? 

thanks for the additional answer

9 hours ago, wootwoots said:

I have no idea what's the " RT / ST and TSM, could you translate that in a profane way ? xD 

The dungeons were meant with thoose. Excuse my wrong writing for the first one: RT = Ransack treasury, ST = Sandstorm Temple, TSM = The Shadowmoor.

In short he wants to telly you, you can randoom search groups in F8 till cathedral cliffs. For that you need atleast 1 player who is not dieing.

9 hours ago, wootwoots said:

btw, regarding the soul shield, which one should i look for

Always the soul shields you get from the raids. Harder = better soul shield. Currently you have Skybreak Spire Soul shield i believe thats something no one needss anymore cause its way to old. If you dont have a guild join some randoom VT Raid.

Just look into ctrl + j and search for the next raid after skypreak spire.

Since this is so old most groups will give you everything you want from there for free as long as you ask. If you have a guild do Nighfall centurary or Eternal temple for the Soul shield.

My bad. Yeah those dungeons. (Also check F3-key collections oh "U"-key archievements) The latter stating which 3 dungeons needed for 25AP bonus. Other than that, try to LFP most stuff 🙂

Regarding souldshields, try skipping skybreak spire and temple of eluvium ones.

Old/you can start with ---> Newest/you want this

Twilight Temple(Raid) -> Cathedral Cliffs -> Hangar Zero -> Stonescale Passage -> Halcyeon Hills -> Eternity Temple(Raid) -> Naryu Sanctum -> House of Idols  -> Iron Ark(Raid) -> Blackmoon(Raid)

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

The dungeons were meant with thoose. Excuse my wrong writing for the first one: RT = Ransack treasury, ST = Sandstorm Temple, TSM = The Shadowmoor.

In short he wants to telly you, you can randoom search groups in F8 till cathedral cliffs. For that you need atleast 1 player who is not dieing.

Always the soul shields you get from the raids. Harder = better soul shield. Currently you have Skybreak Spire Soul shield i believe thats something no one needss anymore cause its way to old. If you dont have a guild join some randoom VT Raid.

Just look into ctrl + j and search for the next raid after skypreak spire.

Since this is so old most groups will give you everything you want from there for free as long as you ask. If you have a guild do Nighfall centurary or Eternal temple for the Soul shield.

Oh thoses that's thoses requiered dungeons to have the +25AP, good to know i would never had the idea to check the achievment thing.

got it for the soul shield... hum on my sin i have the Virulent soul shiled ( apparently that's the lastest one from the main quest, but for somes reason i miss 1-2-3 ( that's where i could run Nighfall centurary or Eternal temple to get the missing part ? )

And the preview one was the scarlet shadow.... dont really know where to  check for the "generic name"... 

2 hours ago, Dokkoudou said:

My bad. Yeah those dungeons. (Also check F3-key collections oh "U"-key archievements) The latter stating which 3 dungeons needed for 25AP bonus. Other than that, try to LFP most stuff 🙂

Regarding souldshields, try skipping skybreak spire and temple of eluvium ones.

Old/you can start with ---> Newest/you want this

Twilight Temple(Raid) -> Cathedral Cliffs -> Hangar Zero -> Stonescale Passage -> Halcyeon Hills -> Eternity Temple(Raid) -> Naryu Sanctum -> House of Idols  -> Iron Ark(Raid) -> Blackmoon(Raid)

thanks again for the advise

Since maint today I didnt bother logging in, so...

abbrevation = actual name = name in our game

TT = Twilight Temple = Nighfall Sanctuary

ET = Eternity Temple = Scarlet Conservatory (scarlet shadow would be this one, I belive)

yeah archievements and collections do give little, but combined its still something