Is there any chance that in the future people will be able to change servers? I want to change to EU server.

Grozz

Is there any chance that in the future people will be able to change servers? I want to change to EU server. 
I would like to know if there is any chance that people can switch to another server? in my case, I recently moved to Italy with my husband, and both have been playing this game since 2016, i love playing blade and soul, i could say it's my only relax after a long day, since I moved to Italy I have had very bad ms about 290 and 300 ms something unplayable to be honest for the reason that i was living in Latam (NA), I went to that EU server just to see how much ms i would have if i were playing there and it is a big difference of course, but I could never make an account from scratch since i have invested a lot of money and time in my character, my character almost have 3k ap but anyways it does not matter how much ap do i have or gear or how much money I have invested , i just want to enjoy the game, with a decent ms!

Thanks for reading.🤕❤️

• Like 3

In the past they have done this for several cashers (non cashers have not gotten this service to my knowledge). Write to them that you moved to italy with proof if they say no the first time its most likely a bot answer so answer them atleast 3 times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2021 at 8:44 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

In the past they have done this for several cashers (non cashers have not gotten this service to my knowledge). Write to them that you moved to italy with proof if they say no the first time its most likely a bot answer so answer them atleast 3 times.

I have already sent them about 3 tickets, and they have told me that they can't do that """"due to limitations of the tools they have available.""" 

I already sent them proofs and everything that i live in Italy and honestly I know they can, they just don't want to help me, I created an account in the EU server just for fun, my question is, how can they not transfer my character if when I'm in EU I get the Ncoins and Hmcoins that I have in the NA account? is something that is connected you know what i mean? I also get the level 60 vouchers and slots vouchers, so how can they not help me? but one thing i'm truly sure I will never invest a penny in the EU account if they think i will do that, the bad thing is that I can not communicate with any superior as some T3 agent or someone who can really help me, I only get replies from bots or people sending they macros, anything but help,. I'm screwed 🤧

Edited by Grozz

19 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

i guessed this would happen cause 3k ap dosent sound like a big casher to me. Thoose i know of that got this service used thousands of €€€ in trove.

I have also invested a lot of money in trove and RNG boxes too, I have no idea how much, but they should at least give me an option. I don't know what to do anymore, nothing guarantees me that if I spend a certain amount of money they will help me, thanks anyway for getting back to me.

Edited by Grozz

Not letting ppl have their account transfered to another region if the changement is real and effective ( = its not a simple caprice or somethong ) is imho very lame.

And that doesnt matter if they payed a lot of not, its still ( in somes case ) a lot of invested time.

On 6/1/2021 at 3:17 AM, Grozz said:

I have already sent them about 3 tickets, and they have told me that they can't do that """"due to limitations of the tools they have available.""" 

that's their favorite one 😄😄 😄 

• Like 1

EU and NA are two separate data centers. Meaning, they cannot just transfer a char over, they literally would have to re-create the character in the new region.

Also what comes with that, is any RNG based stats you would have on one region you would lose on the other, and i am sure you would complain about it.

That being said, they do not need to care if someones real life causes them to move to a different part of the world. Thats not something a publisher should concern themselves with.

54 minutes ago, Dokkoudou said:

Deleting forum posts also is a major job discription too

this is not called deleting or even the bad cens*** word, that is called moderation here, you rather should get used to this.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

EU and NA are two separate data centers. Meaning, they cannot just transfer a char over, they literally would have to re-create the character in the new region.

CTRL + C on NA Server and CTRL + V on EU Server but check if a char with the name exists on EU first.

Have you read the post here ? i know some people who got this service. They dont play anymore but they did get this done. It was back when Soul fighter got released thou so pretty old but i know they can do this. Also can you tell me how Black Desert managed to send over all the players chars to another server when the provider changed ? Is it like magic the Blade and soul team will not be able to ?

Also what comes with that, is any RNG based stats you would have on one region you would lose on the other, and i am sure you would complain about it.

There is no such thing cause they would create a copy and not an entirely new character. Different server dosent mean different data.

That being said, they do not need to care if someones real life causes them to move to a different part of the world.

I agree its not their responsibility to cover for that but they should atleast give everyone the same service no matter how much of a casher theese people are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

CTRL + C on NA Server and CTRL + V on EU Server but check if a char with the name exists on EU first.

Have you read the post here ? i know some people who got this service. They dont play anymore but they did get this done. It was back when Soul fighter got released thou so pretty old but i know they can do this. Also can you tell me how Black Desert managed to send over all the players chars to another server when the provider changed ? Is it like magic the Blade and soul team will not be able to ?

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

There is no such thing cause they would create a copy and not an entirely new character. Different server dosent mean different data.

That is completely not how it works. It is not just a copy-paste. Character data is not present in a single table in the data base, it is split over multiple tables.

Any game publisher will avoid touching anything in the database as much as possible.

also BDO is not something to compare here, as they transferred their entire DB to the new publisher and not selective records of specific characters.

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

That is completely not how it works. It is not just a copy-paste. Character data is not present in a single table in the data base, it is split over multiple tables.

Any game publisher will avoid touching anything in the database as much as possible.

also BDO is not something to compare here, as they transferred their entire DB to the new publisher and not selective records of specific characters.

It's funny, cause I work in a bigger gaming company than NCSoft and by the end of the day accounts, cosmetics, progression, achievements are all coded in a data file which is accessed through a portal. People inside the system can download a full account data and upload it to a new account. That is exactly how it works. Period.

Regarding, any game publisher avoiding touching any database is also wrong, the whole account system is operated in a user friendly database that allows agents to change emails, restore compromised accounts, send password resets, provide refunds, even restoring deleted accounts, etc. I think you get the point, and for crying out loud, just login to a different server and you should see that your NCoins+Level 60 character vouchers+hongmoon coins are all shared, so yeah everything is running in the same database. 

NCSoft should be obliged to provide a server change since we players are people, people move you know? Like we live our life lol we are not just bots in a server handing them money.

Every game I know off provides this service. NCSoft seems to have another motives (invest more money on a different server *cough*) to deny these type of requests.

We as players should request this feature even if it is behind a payment wall, specially with the upcoming Unreal Engine 4 update. This is the best chance they have to give the playerbase a new option and get some more money while at it. 

Edited by mp5guts
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, mp5guts said:

It's funny, cause I work in a bigger gaming company than NCSoft and by the end of the day accounts, cosmetics, progression, achievements are all coded in a data file which is accessed through a portal. People inside the system can download a full account data and upload it to a new account. That is exactly how it works. Period.

Regarding, any game publisher avoiding touching any database is also wrong, the whole account system is operated in a user friendly database that allows agents to change emails, restore compromised accounts, send password resets, provide refunds, even restoring deleted accounts, etc. I think you get the point, and for crying out loud, just login to a different server and you should see that your NCoins+Level 60 character vouchers+hongmoon coins are all shared, so yeah everything is running in the same database. 

NCSoft should be obliged to provide a server change since we players are people, people move you know? Like we live our life lol we are not just bots in a server handing them money.

Every game I know off provides this service. NCSoft seems to have another motives (invest more money on a different server *cough*) to deny these type of requests.

We as players should request this feature even if it is behind a payment wall, specially with the upcoming Unreal Engine 4 update. This is the best chance they have to give the playerbase a new option and get some more money while at it. 

I can not agree more with all this, you are right in everything, is the only video game company that does not "do" that, I have played other games and for a couple of points you can change server, an example? league of legends you can change region for an amount of points, ncsoft does not give you any option, but well we can not compare two totally different games, but you understand my point right? i have 80 ms in EU and 280+ ms in NA i want to enjoy the game you know...btw as i said before, in eu server i have a character that i know i won't use because i won't invest money in it, the thing is that i get the same ncoins, hmcoins, vouchers from NA and that means that everything is connected, but anyway, they don't want to help and almost never do it, i know it's just a videogame but it's also an investment, and as such you want to feel comfortable in it, not disillusioned, just because they childishly don't want to help the players. 🥴

Edited by Grozz

3 hours ago, mp5guts said:

You could not be more far off with this. As someone who actually worked on BnS private servers, that is not how this game handles character data and equipment and stats.

It all depends how certain games are coded and if you really worked for a gaming company these are the basics you should know.

Specifically talking about Blade and Soul, the only thing the data file contains, are client settings. All character data is being pulled from other tables.

As for the region transfer service, NCSoft has no obligation to provide such a service. It it irrelevant whether other publishers do it or not, this is a different game, with a different publisher and they have different services they offer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

You could not be more far off with this. As someone who actually worked on BnS private servers, that is not how this game handles character data and equipment and stats.

It all depends how certain games are coded and if you really worked for a gaming company these are the basics you should know.

Specifically talking about Blade and Soul, the only thing the data file contains, are client settings. All character data is being pulled from other tables.

As for the region transfer service, NCSoft has no obligation to provide such a service. It it irrelevant whether other publishers do it or not, this is a different game, with a different publisher and they have different services they offer.

So you mean to say this tables are abstract beings and note stored anyware (like any data files that exists). Seriously delisional, I'm speaking truth here. This *tables* can be pulled and downloaded by any agent with access to the backend portal, there is no mysticism, hate to burst a bubble here but all the flashy good looking things inside a game is all data - numbers on a table, proxy, database call it whatever you like, it is a code attached to an Entitlement ID or Template ID which is then stored somewhere this is how your progress is saved in game, even if you have experience on a private BNS server it doesn't mean you had access to this internal portal.

And, my apologies I have not worked for a game company, I *work* and I know how easy it is. This portals cannot be access by anyone, only by people sharing the same IP address from a given network + 2FA code sent to the company's email address. So working on a private server is redundant to an actual tool creation or inside process. 

It is irrelevant whether other publishers do it or not? This is just cattle mind, I'm unable to see how something like this will not benefit both parties and why you wouldn't want it. 

Gaming companies, are working daily on evolving their tool and processes in order to improve their player experience *seriously you have no idea how many back end updates they must receive each day*, for any upcoming event, update, balance change, bug reports. The best games in the market have opted for this ever growing game method because it works. I could list many examples but it is redundant. Even Guild Wars 2 which is under the same publisher *NCSoft* has a drop down menu which enables you to jump to different regions . Any change that could bring benefit to the players and company shouldn't be rejected.  

Edited by mp5guts
  • Like 1