[Suggestion] Please allow players to refund certain items from the merchants

nessu

I mistakenly bought a chest from Junsorei that was under the chest I actually wanted to purchase. It was a simple misclick. It happens to most of us in this game. I was quite upset when it happened because it used up the majority of the core I have. That means I would have to farm another few hundred to purchase the one I actually want.

I reached out to support to see if I could have them switched but they informed me that it would take up a restoration token on my account so I declined. I don't want to use up a token on something so minor.

The main issue I have is that I had to contact support to begin with. It seems like an unnecessary amount of time and hassle just to switch boxes. It just seems ridiculous to me. I'm sure its not only a waste of time for us- these sort of mistakes probably take up a huge chunk of support tickets in the Mod teams inboxes.

I suggest that whoever is responsible for this aspect of the game make it possible to return mistakenly bought items back to the merchant in game. Allow players to return certain items for the currency used in return. Please.

• Like 1

I mean....that is what the restoration tokens are for so i do not understand why you declined, especially since the 3 tokens you have wil lrefresh on July 1st. Regardless how you look at it it was your mistake, you should have been more careful.

Edited by Grimoir

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I mean....that is what the restoration tokens are for so i do not understand why you declined, especially since the 3 tokens you have wil lrefresh on July 1st. Regardless how you look at it it was your mistake, you should have been more careful.

Oh they refresh??

I was under the impression that once they are up you never get them back again. I'll go ahead and use it then if that's the case.

I agree players should be careful and I am for the most part. But that doesn't help me after it's been done. I made the mistake already. Also, I still think its an unnecessary amount of hassle. It would be excellent service to allow players the ability to correct their own mistakes in minor situations like this.

3 hours ago, nessu said:

Oh they refresh??

I was under the impression that once they are up you never get them back again. I'll go ahead and use it then if that's the case.

Yes. the tokens refresh twice a year, on January 1st and July 1st.

• Like 1