Jump to content
Forums

thronwind cavren guide pwease :)


Recommended Posts

I have to say i LOVE how all the marks and mechs are random, so that everyone needs to learn them and cant just be carried by people. Hope all dungeons will be like that going forward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I have to say i LOVE how all the marks and mechs are random, so that everyone needs to learn them and cant just be carried by people. Hope all dungeons will be like that going forward.

For me its one reason to take a break. I like simple mechanics but stuff like that where everything is randoom and i have to run it atleast 900 times or even more to get my full gear is just a turn off.

 

First boss is pretty easy but you need 4 people to do the mech perfect which is not possible in randoom partys most of the time and then the second boss comes which i couldnt do yet but the mechs are way to complicated for a dungeon i have to run that many times with a playerbase that low.

 

If the gear upgrades wouldnt be so good (8% on main skill and 18% on 2nd highest dmg) i would just skip this dungeon. My problem is not that there are mechanics my problem with this is that easy mode is supposed to be for players that dont like mechs etc. but no.

 

If you want do to mechs there is always the hardmode. There is a reason you get like 5 times more loot in hardmode.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

For me its one reason to take a break. I like simple mechanics but stuff like that where everything is randoom and i have to run it atleast 900 times or even more to get my full gear is just a turn off.

 

First boss is pretty easy but you need 4 people to do the mech perfect which is not possible in randoom partys most of the time and then the second boss comes which i couldnt do yet but the mechs are way to complicated for a dungeon i have to run that many times with a playerbase that low.

 

If the gear upgrades wouldnt be so good (8% on main skill and 18% on 2nd highest dmg) i would just skip this dungeon. My problem is not that there are mechanics my problem with this is that easy mode is supposed to be for players that dont like mechs etc. but no.

 

If you want do to mechs there is always the hardmode. There is a reason you get like 5 times more loot in hardmode.

 

See this is where i disagree. All the previous dungeons most people relied on others carrying them to complete. A lot of people actually got sick of always being the mech monkeys so that others can benefit from it. This way everyone has to learn the mechs and do them.

The dungeon is not DPS heavy at all, all it needs is mechs to be done.

Mechs for boss 2 are super simple, you just cant brainded through it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

 

See this is where i disagree. All the previous dungeons most people relied on others carrying them to complete.

You misunderstood me. I am totally on your side when you say you want the mechs to be done by everyone so you cant just braindead dps like in Dollhouse, Naryu Sanctum etc. My problem with this is there is an easy mode and a hardmode. What is the reason for easy mode if the only difference is the HP bar ?

 

There are enough people including me who dont like mech heavy stuff. I think there should be more difference between hard and easy mode than just the drops and the hp bar.

 

Easymode is not supposed to have insta kill mechs its supposed to give you a safe clear while showing you the mechs without killing you so you can do hardmode soon. Dollhouse did  a great job in that it still had all the mechs and you could learn it with ease that way.

29 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

A lot of people actually got sick of always being the mech monkeys so that others can benefit from it.

Everyone i was in a group till now was very happy to feel usefull to the party. But your exp might differ of course. I just say most people i encounter enjoy being a mech slave either cause their dmg is low anyway or cause they simply enjoy it.

29 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

The dungeon is not DPS heavy at all

No one said anything about the needed DPS. A group with like 10 million avg should do it ez.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...