Forums

About the Future of the Game

Cefer

Sorry for my english.

I decided to do this post because I saw GM xGhosty inside the game asking for suggestions regarding the future of the game, but I was unable to speak to him due to the crowd. I would like to register my opinion about the game.

I believe that the game should use all the content it has. We have dozens of dungeons that no one else plays. We have fantastic maps that no one else appreciates.

The game today is about making the same dungeons every day. It's tedious. Daily missions are boring and need to be modified through a balance that allows you to use all the dungeons. At the very least, you should bring back the blue missions so that we can explore this world further.

It is sad to see how decadent the game has become. The game today doesn't even have 20% of the wealth it had at the beginning. It is necessary to break paradigms and make brutal changes that aim to bring back the pleasure of each day to be able to explore something new and earn more significant rewards.

My suggestion is to make the dungeons and rewards balanced according to the average party status. Bosses need to do more damage instead of relying on toxic execution mechanics that rely on fps and ping. The mechanics need to be more insentivative and not something like "blow up the boss or get blown up by it". In addition, it is worth remembering that we do not have an efficient way to learn the mechanics, as almost always making mistakes means killing the whole party, that is, those who do not know will never know unless the price is paid in blood. Perhaps the game should classify the dungeons at different levels of difficulty and make each day only a specific number of dugeons chosen at random for each difficulty be available.

Hope this helps.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

I decided to do this post because I saw GM xGhosty inside the game asking for suggestions regarding the future of the game

Are you sure you speak about Blade and soul and not Aion or something ? There has never been a real GM in the game showing himselfe as such. It was either a bot or a scammer. NCwest is not supporting this game with Gamemasters. I doubt GMs even exists in this game.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

I believe that the game should use all the content it has. We have dozens of dungeons that no one else plays. We have fantastic maps that no one else appreciates.

We are getting reworks of the oldest stuff in the future. For example 24 man Poharan dungeon will be rereleased. They do have plans for this.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

The game today is about making the same dungeons every day. It's tedious.

Alot of people actully like this. Personally i think you shouldnt be forced to run the dungeon like 1250 times to get all your accesories thou. Dollhouse is 1250 times if we are unlucky and would not get a single crit in cores. 500 runs = Ring, 500 Runs = Necklace and 250 Runs Gloves. Next dungeon will be even worse i believe but lets see.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

Daily missions are boring and need to be modified through a balance that allows you to use all the dungeons.

I think its more important to makes dailys worth at all. There are already plenty of players not doing the dailys at all just cause it gives nearly no valuable stuff. Some event currency and some materials wow. THX to the recent events alot of players have like 10 thousands of the mats.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

My suggestion is to make the dungeons and rewards balanced according to the average party status.

This would mean you would get kicked cause you have to much gear ?

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

Bosses need to do more damage instead of relying on toxic execution mechanics that rely on fps and ping.

That might be ur taste but this is not dark souls. I believe most players would have huge problems clearing stuff at all then.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

we do not have an efficient way to learn the mechanics, as almost always making mistakes means killing the whole party

I have to agree on that. This is why i dont like raids you die over and over even if you do your part perfect its just insta wipe instead of fail x times and dmg increases or something like that.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

Perhaps the game should classify the dungeons at different levels of difficulty

We have that ingame its called Hardmode and easy mode.

4 hours ago, Cefer said:

and make each day only a specific number of dugeons chosen at random for each difficulty be available.

This would drop the posibility to farm stuff good idea more F10 ingame then.

42 minutes ago, Shîro said:

@Hime can you please tell us this is real or fake ? ive never heard of such a thing.

1. GM never existed outside of streams.

2. This GM is interested in suggestions ? that would be new that ncwest is actively searching for suggestions.

3. Why was this never announced in Forums ? Its unlikely a GM would log in to ask for suggestions rather than just posting it in Forum.

The only time ive ever heared of a GM being ingame was when they where undercover on a mission to catch cheaters which is sadly no longer happening.

@Shîro From the past (player since day 1) i have to doubt that i am not trying to say you lie i simply think some player managed somehow to get the GM ingame but is not a GM. I imagine people saying their a GM but only have this name somehow then scamming people so this might be a serious issue if this is a bug.

A short time ago I saw a few people with the GM tag also asking for suggestions in Hogshead. I somewhat doubt there is a 'bug' that would somehow allow people to get that tag or we'd be seeing it all the time. In addition, F2 did not work on looking them up at the time, which I believe is something a GM can actually do in game. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find the screenshots I took of this, but I do suspect they were actually NCWest employees. No attempts at scams were made at any point as far as I know as well, making it appear more legit as well.

Was it legit? I dunno. Neither of the GM tagged players initiated any obvious scams, they largely just wanted feedback and suggestions. Most people were asking for more to be added to the F10 rotation or for outfits they missed to come back.

21 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

@Hime can you please tell us this is real or fake ? ive never heard of such a thing.

1. GM never existed outside of streams.

2. This GM is interested in suggestions ? that would be new that ncwest is actively searching for suggestions.

3. Why was this never announced in Forums ? Its unlikely a GM would log in to ask for suggestions rather than just posting it in Forum.

The only time ive ever heared of a GM being ingame was when they where undercover on a mission to catch cheaters which is sadly no longer happening.

@Shîro From the past (player since day 1) i have to doubt that i am not trying to say you lie i simply think some player managed somehow to get the GM ingame but is not a GM. I imagine people saying their a GM but only have this name somehow then scamming people so this might be a serious issue if this is a bug.

Having GM in name is scam, but there is jo way for scammer to have GM icone before name. Also existence of GM is common, just because you can't see them doesn't means that they do not exist. For example they were always hidden in WoW.  Here is short video, he was level 1 but wasn't dying od the mobs, also his profile said that "character does not exist"

• Like 1