Character Seal Voucher.

Dhale Wick

Hello nc family !

Account trade and sell things are forbidden i know. That voucher will prevent this issue. 
I think too much players already bought new account or already sold their account. (beyond the known)

Character Seal Voucher is sealing one of character we select,  trading in game and  no need any illegal trade. 

I thought already price  1x Character Seal Voucher =  9k Ncoin  (lol) 🤑 

If you accept this suggestion please thank me xD  Cya dear Game Masters

Regards

Edited by Dhale Wick

This was already announced, but little detail was given.

Classes that are bound to certain races remain that way (You might need a race change if you want to change to a different class)

It will very likely be a paid service for Ncoins and not something free.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

This was already announced, but little detail was given.

Classes that are bound to certain races remain that way (You might need a race change if you want to change to a different class)

It will very likely be a paid service for Ncoins and not something free.

no i mean,  u can transfer to different account which char you select.

character seal voucher is sealing one character and u can give that character to another player with only in game trade.

6 hours ago, Dhale Wick said:

character seal voucher is sealing one character and u can give that character to another player with only in game trade.

How about no, that would open room to soo much RMT.

18 hours ago, Dhale Wick said:

1. probably hard to develope cause every char has different values even 1xp difference changes the whole value i believe.

2. Would increase competition in 6v6 but not in a good way. If the same player has 13 chars in ladder thats boring.

3. Very likely a scammer would transfer the good chars from an account after scamming someone so the good chars are not getting banned and he is trustworthy.

If you want to scam people then people are more likely you are legit when you have a 3000ap char than some lvl 16 char. Its not that easy to tell if the char seal would have been done by the scammer or the real person so they cant just ban.