Daily Perks

Gman

• NCSOFT

Good question! There are no additional bonuses for Premium on Daily Perks and because of that we made the rewards more valuable.

There will be future bonuses for Premium Members in other promotions and events. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Good question! There are no additional bonuses for Premium on Daily Perks and because of that we made the rewards more valuable.

There will be future bonuses for Premium Members in other promotions and events. Thanks!

...so the paying customer is going to benefit even less from this "upgrade"..wow amazing. Premium is getting even more useless.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

I wonder how many people will maintain their Premium after this. Taking away benefits like this with little warning should be illegal.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Seems like a very bad decision...

That's the only thing that made premium still slightly worth it lol.

(and getting double hm coins, but can just collect them then use it with free premium ;/)

Edited by sFMos

I can see why ppl are upset, but if i understand this right, the new board will be a login collection board, so it would not surprise me if one of the collection fields had hm coins in them. I would say wait first and see how it looks like and then raise the pitchforks xD

On 5/8/2021 at 2:40 AM, Hime said:

Pretty much proves that premium makes no difference for NC otherwise you guys would have thought about premium benefit.

You guys don't plan or want payers to spend on premium. If the people spend enough on trove, loot boxes and all the rest you are fine with that. Good thing I stoped after my 4th! anual subscription.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 5:24 PM, Dokkoudou said:

@Hime

About Perks I noticed a crucial flaw. 21 perks for 4 weeks to obtain? Whats coming on days 22 to 28? Dont say the worthless first row please.

Now we got a rough guess what will happen next, when the 28days are over 😛

naryu silver, black stone fragments, raven soul, expired msp flowers, expired event currency, crafting materials for pottery, blue unity chests,....

ngl, stealing premium insentive for some players is questionable. but not stealing dash (2 items/day) and replacing it with this fraud (0.375items/day). I dont really see a good point on this. like gems slowly becoming p2w now? since hepta chests is all we can get now? With glided hepta gems happening soon...

8 hours ago, Dokkoudou said:

naryu silver, black stone fragments, raven soul, expired msp flowers, expired event currency, crafting materials for pottery, blue unity chests,....

ngl, stealing premium insentive for some players is questionable. but not stealing dash (2 items/day) and replacing it with this fraud (0.375items/day). I dont really see a good point on this. like gems slowly becoming p2w now? since hepta chests is all we can get now? With glided hepta gems happening soon...

OK I am just wondering, where are my math for pottery pls? And the calculation for the 0.375 items/day would be also cool for understanding your point

well, pottery stuff was included

On 5/8/2021 at 2:40 AM, Hime said:

because of that we made the rewards more valuable.

Still @Himeignoring the fact the "new improved"" system resets after 3 weeks, while running for 4. Btw, premium insentive will be a ticket to fill in missed days. You heard it firsst, here, by me. Because thats what games do.

14 hours ago, Belido said:

And the calculation for the 0.375 items/day would be also cool for understanding your point

More a rough estimate, actually. Half chance for regulars, a third if prem. Average being .415 honestly.

However I lowered that impression since prem fields gave insentives. Sometimes extra loot, twice the loot (complete a round/devotion chest), roll counts twice. So for thoose 6 fields I added a double value. Like potetial 4 fields on 6 occasions. (3/d=21/w=84/4w)+(6) So around 90 fields we travel. Since its unlikely to hit all prem fields always so I will give an average 87 fields, making on average .32.

Taken either number in account I ended up with roughly .41 not .375.