Thornwind Cavern Dungeon missing details from article.

Santa Anna

@Hime oi, in the last article there have a lot of stuff missing about the new dungeon. 

1- Achievment 100 runs or 300 runs to buy the chest from NPC ?
2- There's nothing about Cores ? Do we get new tier of cores or do we use Sanctum core ?
3- In article easy mode dynamic have 1x fragment scale, the hard mode dynamic doesn't have ? 
4-The daily hard mode quest "Howl of the Hound " it will change to have top 4 dungeons or remove HH and add thornwind ? and about cores which one this quest will have ? sanctum cores or the new cores if there will be any ?

Edited by Santa Anna

1- alot of dungeons in the past have had there achievment released later (might of only been first dungeon on each tier and this is new tier)

4- It says 2x sanctum core chests on the "Howl of the Hound" quest rewards so i'm going to go with sanctum cores.

My biggest worry is that it says required hm25 rather than recommended hm25. Hoping it's just a typo.

Edited by Bobthemonk

18 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

My biggest worry is that it says required hm25 rather than recommended hm25. Hoping it's just a typo.

They always say requires, instead of recommneded in the articles, HM lvl is never required for a dungeon or raid.

18 hours ago, Santa Anna said:

2- There's nothing about Cores ? Do we get new tier of cores or do we use Sanctum core ?

There will likely be a new set of cores, for new accessories.. name is probably not finalized, so they didn't put it in.

• NCSOFT
On 5/6/2021 at 1:41 PM, Santa Anna said:

1- Achievment 100 runs or 300 runs to buy the chest from NPC ?

Like Grimoir said, Achievement details will be in the patch notes. The news post is just to give you an preview of the dungeon.

The news post does not mention Cores so there are no Cores. There is a new item called Shimmering Scale/Shimmering Scale Fragment.

3- In article easy mode dynamic have 1x fragment scale, the hard mode dynamic doesn't have ?

The common rewards apply to both Easy and Hard difficulty. So clearing Hard Difficulty will drop a various amount of Shimmering Scale Fragments. The Hard Difficulty is missing a chance for a Shimmering Scale to drop so I'll add that.

4-The daily hard mode quest "Howl of the Hound " it will change to have top 4 dungeons or remove HH and add thornwind ? and about cores which one this quest will have ? sanctum cores or the new cores if there will be any ?

Howl of the Hound will require clearing Thornwind Cavern, House of Idols and Naryu Sanctum all on on Hard Difficulity. The rewards are listed in the news post.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2021 at 10:53 PM, Grimoir said:

Or...you could wait for detailed patch notes like for every patch which will have all those informations o.o

Guess what ? indeed i wait for full patch and guess what again ? There are no other information from what they post in the 1st article, and guess again, there was no information to any of my question, Booooooom  

unknown.png
Also i leave this here, good luck to ur 300 runs to be able to buy the chest, but probably 500-600 runs to have enough scales to upgrade.
Not a repetitive task 😄 
No problem UE4 will fix this when they release in 2021,   big IF 😄 

Imagine same   xyxyxyxy dungeon/content days/weeks/months to buy 3 items, bns definitely a TRUE FORCED  JOB, not a game where you have fun.
@Hime